Admit it.

Options

Replies

• LauraDubbleya
    LauraDubbleya Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Ummm... I'm still afraid of the dark and keep a night light on.. I'm 48 :S

I know every line to every song in the Jesus Christ Superstar musical and could spend two hours singing the entire album to you. No one has ever asked me to tho.. sigh.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options

I often get nervous in the shower that someones going to walk in and shoot me like in the movies.

OMG...that is soo me!!

Before I had a glass shower stall I had to have shower curtains that were see through. What a vulnerable place to be.
  • Myslissa
    Options
    I LOVE DISNEY CHANNEL and i dont think i will ever grow out of it

Me too... I have company show up and I am watching it and they ask where my kids are....Not home...then I get the look > LMAO/
  • TacoGibbons
    TacoGibbons Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I've shared that I sucked my thumb until I was well into my teens; I've shared that I wear the same work-out clothes for weeks; I've shared that I cheated on almost everyone of my Spanish test....I've shared a lot of shameful things....

but I've never told ANYONE that I watched the entire Laguna beach Series in one month, at the age of 25 and loved the **** out of it(--and cried numerous times.)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I am DEATHLY, phobically, afraid of balloons. To the point where I have to leave the room (or the building!) if there are helium-filled latex balloons because someone might be touching them and one might pop. (I'm also afraid of guns because they make loud bangs, fireworks, etc.)

I am another Harry Potter obsessed fan. I bought books 1-4 in French. I don't speak French. My college roommate, her husband and I celebrated Harry's birthday about 8 or 9 years ago, complete with cake & candles. We graduated from college in 1995.

The first concert I attended was George Michael. Tuesday, August 30, 1988, at the Palace of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills MI. Section D, row 21, seats 13-15 (I went with 2 friends.) I couldn't talk for 3 days afterwards. I was 14.
  • TacoGibbons
    TacoGibbons Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    -I can't watch movies about anything having to do with ghosts and exorcism. Im always afraid thats inviting it to happen to you.
    -As a result of the above I HATE waking up at 3am.... my 3yr old son sure likes to have night terrors at this time of night... freaks me the hell out and I have to turn all the lights on in the house!
    -when I am bored and in my own thoughts, odds are I am counting. I count all the time... or do like long division and stuff... I am rainman
    -i like the smell of my dog. but not her nasty nasty breath.
    -i think my oldest sister is weird. no I know she is. my other sister would disagree.
    -my life in generally an episode of seinfeld. nothing happens, but its always making me laugh.
    -i make up nick names for everyone, like white pants guy, sigh guy, crazy haired *****....LOL and thats how I know them as. My sister taught me to do this. for the three years we lived together, this is how we remembered people... 10 years later I can bring up sigh guy, and she knows exactly who i am speaking of.
    -I grew up in such a small hick town that i know more than one person who sports a mullet and thinks its stylish.

I love the smell of my dog too! My roomates will be all, "Bosko smells like mud and dog!! he need a bath!" And I'll cuddle up next to him and love him for who he is: a smelly dirty worn-down dog :-)
  • Myslissa
    Options
    1. Terrified of Vampires since the first grade when I saw Saloms Lot. Wanted to wear a neck brace to keep them from biting my neck (because apparently in my young mind that would work)… this lasted into adulthood until I read Twilight (the series is like crack..you know it is not good for you to read, but you just can’t stop and derive so much pleasure out of it)

2. Serious Snake Phobic

3. Watched the movie Grease 2 about 20 times and I sooo want a “Cool Rider”

4. In sixth grade I was so in love with Michael Jackson that I would sign my name Kristara Jackson

Have to agree with you on the "Cool Rider"
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    1.When I was 7, I called 911 so I can get Mary Poppins number. I wanted to call Mary Poppins on my mom, because she wouldn't give me a spoonful of sugar with my medicine. Yea I thought Mary Poppins was god when I was little. I got a nice lecture from the police when they actually came over, and a spanking from mom. I freakin' hate Mary Poppins now.

2. Also when I was 7 (7 was a big year for me) I gave my sisters fish a hershey bar, because I thought it was suppose to get dessert. Of course the fish died and my sister still calls me a fish killer till this day.

These both made me laugh! What the heck did you do when you were 8??
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    * I have always wanted to do stand-up comedy.

* When I used to drive trucks for a living I would talk to people that weren't there just for something to do. I once had a 2 hour conversation with Abraham Lincoln.

* The fastest I have ever been is 155 mph on my motorcycle. I was running from the cops. And I got away.

* I have cop friends that would meet me and breathalyze me to see if I could drive home.

* I am CRAZY afraid of spiders.

* I once made $20 by smoking 6 Newport cigarettes at once on a dare.

* I stole a magnet from a souvenir shop in Jamaica. That's the only thing I have ever stolen.

* I don't care how beautiful a girl is....if her 2nd toe sticks out over her shoe I won't have anything to do with her.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I Admit I Love Sex In The Hot Tub!!!!!! (But who doesn't):blushing:
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Just gotta have about a gallon of ice water on stand-by so ya don't pass out!! lol But I totally agree on this one!!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options

Just gotta have about a gallon of ice water on stand-by so ya don't pass out!! lol But I totally agree on this one!!!
    Very true!!!!
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    1) I'm so afraid of mirror with the lights off. So very afraid.

2) I have nightmares about electronic equipment backfiring. It can be major like a scuba tank not providing air, or minor like a walkman that just won't turn off.

There is something to be said for being afraid of electronic equipment backfiring. My friend leant me his car while he's in france. If I bump the windshield wiper switch to turn them on just once, or if I turn them on and off again, they will stay on... for however long they want to. There's no rhyme or reason to it. He also said he's had the problem where he'll turn the car off but it stays on. Thankfully, that has not happened to me yet!

Here are mine:

1. I know all the lines from The Princess Bride (and yes, I talk through the movie)
    2. My cat has way too many nicknames.
    3. I regularly listen to most of the music I listened to in 1994 (TLC, Usher, Boyz II Men, etc.)
    4. I hate touching old food, especially if it's wet, but I'm going into forensic anthropology and have no problems with decomp.
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love to watch SpongeBob.

I have to check under the sheets before I climb into bed to make sure there aren't any bugs.

I have to sleep with the TV on. That's not all........Golden Girls has to be on. I own all the Season on DVD. :blushing:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I just listened to Barbie Princess and the Pauper while driving home from the store. It was at my daughter's request, but I knew and like the songs.
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    1. I'm usually attracted to my boyfriend's brothers ..idk why!! LOL

2.When i was young my mom caught me kissing my bestfriend who was also a girl..lol...my mom whoooped my butt that day.

3. on hot days I'm so embarrassed to sit on black plastic chairs - my butt and croucht are too hot and the steam from those leaves a foggy mark on the chair when i get up LOL
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    If I am over at your house and I see your TP is rolled under, I will flip it to the correct way, over :)

HAHAHA!! I do this too! I do it at work ALL THE TIME cause someone always puts the roll on backwards.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    It's a total cliche. I'm a stay at home mom and I watch General Hospital (a soap opera) :embarassed:

I can't go to the bathroom in public restrooms. I'll hold it.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I had a nightlight until I was about 15. Wasn't the dark that scared me, it was the old-fashioned bisque/china dolls right next to my room (saw a bit of a scary movie about dolls, and couldn't sleep in my room w/o a light for years!)

Um .... I still like to play make believe. Not even talking about playing it with my kids. Just by myself, when no one is watching :)

My mother in law had an antique doll collection- THOUSANDS of them!! I TOTALLY get your fear!! She used to tell my kids when they spent the night "Don't worry if there is a hat or purse on the floor, it's just that the dolls play at night, sometimes, they leave things down." WTH?!! Way to freak a kid out!! Me too kinda!!
  • AerikaJ
    AerikaJ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love these. Totally needs some good laughs tonight...so here are mine.

1. I have a seriously irrational fear of frogs. One was near my car, so I walked way around and climbed in through the passanger seat.

2. I was almost 33 years old before I got my driver's license.

3. I am almost fourty and I have a light up hoola hoop that I take out regularly and play with. : )