You know you're an MFPer when....

Options
1234568»

Replies

• anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Today i totally stuffed an empty protein bar wrapper in my pocket so i could add it to my food log when I got home...

my phone app wouldn't save it

IVE DONE THIS!!!!!!!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Everytime I am standing around I do lunges or jumping jacks or whatever I can.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Everytime I am standing around I do lunges or jumping jacks or whatever I can.
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    When you check your MFP home page more than your facebook account ;)

I do this alot. I am on here more than I am on facebook. :)
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    you are at work and think to yourself, "Can this day go any slower. I so wish I was home so I could get on the internet to check myfitnesspal site.":smile:
  • angieaanderson
    Options
    Logging food on your phone...whilst eating it :blushing:

LMAO! that drives my family crazy. i'll be sitting at the dinner table, destroying food with my face and once i've logged it in and figured out how much i've already eaten... the fork drops, the leftovers are rationed out between my husband and my son and the plate goes into the sink. hahaha.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    You see any number and relate it to calories.

If I see a number like 1066 or 1492 I don't see history, I see calories!
  • ruffledviolet
    Options
    You see any number and relate it to calories.

If I see a number like 1066 or 1492 I don't see history, I see calories!

That's a good one! haha
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You check the recent posts and my home page 2000 times a day to make sure you didn't miss anything important.
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    When you are at work and you'd rather be on MFP all day and aren't as productive as you should be. The updates are more interesting than your own work anyway! Lol
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    when you pack your lunch and enter your calories before you even leave for work. Even worse, you actually think about adjusting those calories all morning.
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Didnt know anyone did that besides me!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    when you pack your lunch and enter your calories before you even leave for work. Even worse, you actually think about adjusting those calories all morning.

I do this all the time... I'm always moving food around and swapping ideas to get my totals balanced. LOL

on the same note...

When you spend more time balancing your food log totals than you do balancing your bank accounts!!!
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    When you check your MFP home page more than your facebook account ;)

I do this too! lol Or you know you're an MFPer when you get just as excited for your MFP friends weight loss as you do your own!!