Okay, here are my measurements...

Biceps 11.5 each
    Waist 36
    Hips 38
    Thighs 21 each
  • Tnrbeaner
    Tnrbeaner Posts: 51
    Options
    Just finished the first day, not bad.. At first, I was thinking Yikes! but then as I got warmed up it was over pretty quickly! My HRM said 389 calories..

Weight: 168
    R. Arm: 11-1/2
    L. Arm: 12
    R.Leg: 24
    L. Leg: 23-1/4
    Waist: 39
    Hips: 40
    Chest: 35-1/2
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 3. Getting easier but still tough. Still can't do the butt kicks like they do. And holding out on the jumping jacks for as long as they do is so hard. My muscles are still hurting. Guess I never knew they were there LOL!!! I feel like each day will get better. Good luck to all!!! Here are my measurements as I didn't post them in the beginning.

weight: 287.8

chest 44
    bust 48 1/2
    waist 48
    hips 54
    r arm 15
    l arm 14 1/2
    r leg 27 1/2
    l leg 25 1/2
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS today
    Ooooh exhausted !! Sweat a lot .. I didn't expect I'll sweat that much !! I was shaking too for about 20 minutes after stopping !

I'll come again to put my measures here .
  • theseagull
    Options
    Just I want to know the weights she uses ... how many lbs is each ?
  • theseagull
    Options
    Oooh ,, I don/t have HRM >> where I can out these cardio in ?
  • Lynn0305
    Lynn0305 Posts: 9
    Options
    Just finished day one(a day late) awesome workout! 172 calories max hr 150 ave hr 120.I think I will do 10 day at level one 10 at level 2and 10at level 3 also.I'm off to do measurements before photo then I'm going to the gym for step/strength class! Have a great day everyone!
  • Lynn0305
    Lynn0305 Posts: 9
    Options
    Just finished day one(a day late) awesome workout! 172 calories max hr 150 ave hr 120.I think I will do 10 day at level one 10 at level 2and 10at level 3 also.I'm off to do measurements before photo then I'm going to the gym for step/strength class! Have a great day everyone!
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    What is c25k?

It is a running program for those that don't like running or have been out of the running program for a while. It trains you to run a 5k and it's a 9week program and it could take people longer or shorter to complete the program depnding on your running level. Me I hate to run and this program has made me not hate running. Check it out. I downloaded it on my itouch for $2.99 and you can add the GPS function for $1.00. it's worth checking out.

You can also go to C25K.com to get the program times and then, in case you don't have an iPod (like me), you can search around and download free MP3s that have the timing prompts in them to tell you when to walk or run. It's a really good program that eases you into running using manageable intervals. Well... manageable until week 5 where we jump from 5 minute intervals to 20 minutes within the week! Scary, but I'm sure the program has prepared me!!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Oooh ,, I don/t have HRM >> where I can out these cardio in ?

Some people put it under circuit training general
  • Chika_2015
    Options

That's the plan i have as well 10-10-10. And I love my step class :0)
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Just I want to know the weights she uses ... how many lbs is each ?

I beleive they are 3lb weights, but you can use any size, it's up to you. I use 5lbs, 3lbs and 2lbs depending on the movement.
    ~Chika
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Started last night. I am also doing C25K. I am going to be doing week 3, day 1 tonight. I am going to try and do it everyother day as well. I am also doing Biggest Loser on the Wii. Has anyone done Biggest Loser on the Wii? Right now I have it set to 3 times a week on the moderate level. It's not too bad.

Does anyone know where to get the free MP3 files to use for the C25K that tell you when to walk/run? That would be great!!! I don't have an ipod, I just use my Blackberry.
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Does anyone know where to get the free MP3 files to use for the C25K that tell you when to walk/run? That would be great!!! I don't have an ipod, I just use my Blackberry.

It depends on your taste in music, but the ones I see people mention most often are available on the following sites:

http://runningintoshape.com/
    http://gonicoleyourself.blogspot.com/2008/06/couch-to-5k-podcast-page.html
    http://www.kissmyblackass.org/?page_id=86
    http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html
  • MissTD
    MissTD Posts: 40
    Options
    Correction: waist (lower) is 38 not 34... Lol wishful typing I guess.

ALL IN ALL GREAT SECOND DAY... Still extremely sore, but I can deal with it. A determined & motivated woman like myself never gives up because of a little pain. :-) anything worth obtaining is NEVER easy!!

SOOO LET'S SHRED IT FOlKS. HAPPY DAY 2 TO ALL.
  • linz_83
    linz_83 Posts: 45
    Options
    Count me in!
    I started (not) last week, but I went all out on the first day and hurt myself! my upper thighs were on fire for days!
    So I am ready to start over this week 30 day shred here I come!
    stats

Wt : 223
    Arms : 15
    legs: 27
    waist: 48
    hips : 48
    chest 45
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I;m dreadin going downstairs to work out. LOL MY arms are gonna kill.
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    I;m dreadin going downstairs to work out. LOL MY arms are gonna kill.

Don't think off it that way, think like you are about to burn some calories and get toned up :)
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    My motivation tonight, is having my husband stare at me, again! Yesterday he loved how I sweated during day 1 and he had this amazing grin on his face and then he says, YOU GO GIRL!!!! It was so empowering ;0)
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Count me in!
    I started (not) last week, but I went all out on the first day and hurt myself! my upper thighs were on fire for days!
    So I am ready to start over this week 30 day shred here I come!
    stats

Wt : 223
    Arms : 15
    legs: 27
    waist: 48
    hips : 48
    chest 45

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!