START OF 30 Day Shred 5/15/11

Options

Replies

• Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm still here!

I did day 5 today. It should have been day 6, but I just couldn't do it last night! I did C25K in the morning, but yesterday was just an "off" day...idk.

Tomorrow is also C25K and shred. I WILL make it through both tomorrow!

I'm already noticing a difference in my muscles, I know that sounds crazy. I only have about 10 pounds to lose so, maybe that's why, but my muscles are feeling so hard! It could also be my running. It's just hard to believe I'm noticing a difference in my body already!

If you see that much of a diffrence, then kudos. Yeah it's tough to do both shred and c25k that's why i try to have a 12hr lapse in between them and take alot of protein for muscle repair. Awesome job :) What week are you on for c25k? I'm on Week 4 Day 2
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks Chicka ,, I also feel like it's OK.
    I'll do day 3 ... get an hour nap .. then do day 4.

God bless me.
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Day 3... DONE!! I feel it went well. Today I was able to get through the entire workout w/ out stopping, which is a plus compared to day 1 & 2. My body has been extremely sore from the pass 2 workouts & today I'm finally feeling 100. Can't wait til 2morrw... Day 4, LET'S GO FOLKS!!

SHRED IT... DONT GIVE UP. WE GOT THIS :-) HAPPY SHREDDING!

Awesome job, keep the motivation going.
  • Lynn0305
    Lynn0305 Posts: 9
    Options
    Just finished day3. I added 3lb weights to punches and increased chest fly and bicept to 8 lb weight.150 calories burned .
  • mlconway
    mlconway Posts: 23
    Options
    What is 30 Day Shred?
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Day 5---Done!!! My endurance is getting better. I can finally do those jumping jacks for the whole time without stopping. YEAH!!! Looking foward to day 6 but not looking foward to Level 2 in a few days!!! My mucles are not as sore as they were in the beginning. I do feel stronger.
  • aochoa123
    Options
    What is 30 Day Shred?

30 day shred is Jillian Michael's workout DVD.
  • cindylc
    cindylc Posts: 14
    Options
    I only did half of Day 3's workout yesterday :( BUT, in my defense, I donated blood and I think it had me feeling a little run down. I will make up for it today though! I can't wait to start seeing a difference...
  • theseagull
    Options
    Day 3 >>> Done

Today it's better than the last two .. I felt I can do more and breath well . Even after I finish it ,, I sweat too much but I am ok. I remember the first day ,, I was really exhausted for about 20 minutes after it.

Planning to do day 4 today too after taking a rest and having a good snack.

Ooh yeas ,, I can feel my thigh more stretch and my ab too .
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Just finished day3. I added 3lb weights to punches and increased chest fly and bicept to 8 lb weight.150 calories burned .

Nice job lynn. increasing weight, i'm scared of you. But i say if it's only 20mins you might as well go all out. I will increase mine as well and see how it feels... Thanks.
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    I only did half of Day 3's workout yesterday :( BUT, in my defense, I donated blood and I think it had me feeling a little run down. I will make up for it today though! I can't wait to start seeing a difference...

Okay will let you slide for today. But you only have one free pass left, use it wisely....nosa...just kidding. Donating blood does take a lot out of you though. Keep pushing!!!!
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Im in... measurements tonight... first weigh in on Wednesday!! If Jillian Michaels cant help me, Im screwed!! :)

I just wanted to give a BIG SHOUT OUT TO @belly25k for losing 4.8 today. WOOOOOO HOOOOOO. You are doing phenomanal!!!
  • theseagull
    Options
    DAY 4 (done)

Great ,, I did it twice today .

I'll not push my self to do the 5th ...

will try to do 3 days tomorrow !!:bigsmile:
  • forJupiter
    forJupiter Posts: 45
    Options
    Did day 3 yesterday but wasn't able to post. Today will be number 4 which I'll be doing later. Also thinking of starting c25k tonight =]
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Day 4 was ok for me, I had to do a double workout today, Step aerobics and 30DS, it was a ball buster, but I have to lead by example and just do it.
    The lunges for me are out, so instead i do squats with the bicep curls, alot easier on the knees. Overall i had a good burn. 219cal.

Hope eveyone had a productive workout.
    ~Chika
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Did day 3 yesterday but wasn't able to post. Today will be number 4 which I'll be doing later. Also thinking of starting c25k tonight =]

Awesome definitely gice c25k a go it's awesome. may i suggest splitting up the c25k and the 30ds because it can a killer. but if you feel you can do it at the same time, one right after the other, then by all means go for it. But i would do 30ds first and then go running ;) Goodluck
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    DAY 4 (done)

Great ,, I did it twice today .

I'll not push my self to do the 5th ...

will try to do 3 days tomorrow !!:bigsmile:

Becarefull doing it back to back to back, you don't want to hurt something, and remeber that your body needs recovery time, you don't want to keep doing the same moves over and over again, because your body will adapt to it and that's not good. Please be careful
    Good luck
    ~Chika
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm still here!

I did day 5 today. It should have been day 6, but I just couldn't do it last night! I did C25K in the morning, but yesterday was just an "off" day...idk.

Tomorrow is also C25K and shred. I WILL make it through both tomorrow!

I'm already noticing a difference in my muscles, I know that sounds crazy. I only have about 10 pounds to lose so, maybe that's why, but my muscles are feeling so hard! It could also be my running. It's just hard to believe I'm noticing a difference in my body already!

If you see that much of a diffrence, then kudos. Yeah it's tough to do both shred and c25k that's why i try to have a 12hr lapse in between them and take alot of protein for muscle repair. Awesome job :) What week are you on for c25k? I'm on Week 4 Day 2

I'm on C25K week 2, day 2 (done today) .

I just finished 30d shred day 6! Woo hoo! I did them with only about a half hour to an hour apart. It wasn't too bad today. I ate bad today, so I think my workout was fueled by anger toward myself!
  • MissTD
    MissTD Posts: 40
    Options
    DAY 4... COMPLETE! Can u say SWEAT LOL. Today was a great workout day. PLus I was able to complete it w/ out a water break LOL...

Lets keep it up....

Day 5... I see you & Im ready! :wink:
  • aochoa123
    Options
    Completed day 6 today---Was able to do everything as long as they do without stopping. Maybe just not as intense as they do. Still nervous about Level 2. I think I will just sit down and watch level 2 just to see what all it contains. Good luck to all.