Tell me something unique about you......

Options
Fesse
Fesse Posts: 611
I posted this on my status this morning for my MFP friends to tell me something interesting and unique about themselves and I realized how fantasying you all are...... So I was hoping you'd all share something with me that is unique about you.

Me first, I used to drive 18 wheelers across Canada, fly gliders and ride dirt bikes.

Your Turn !!!

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I always have hated working out. But now it's an addiction.
    I always have to have my finger/toe nails painted. ALWAYS.
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have a few weird facts...

Most people know now, I can't ride a bike.
    I have what they call a misplaced dimple, right below my right eye when I smile REALLY big
    I was the first person in my entire family (extended included) to graduate college
    Most people know this too, I'm a softie once you get to know me, but I have a pretty thick outter shell for protection until I feel safe
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I had a brain tumor removed 3 years ago and have a scar that looks like a head band hiding under my hair.:smile:
  • crystalroy
    crystalroy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i use to weigh 386 pounds....now i'm at 215 and best part is i've done it on my own without surgery (but surely with the good Lord by my side), or a coach etc.. not that theres anything wrong with havin the surgery, but i beleive anyone can do this....its not easy, but it can be done.

God bless
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I will tell you a few

I had try outs for England School Boy rugby and got flattened in 10 minutes
    I have a fear of deep water but have done a 20 meter scuba dive.
    I study NLP and Body language.
    I am color blind
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I used to be a really good figure skater. I want to lose the weight so I can get back into it. Skating is so much fun, but jumps are incredibly difficult with a lot of excess body fat.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I used to study Karate with my son who is now 16. I miss it VERY much, but physically cannot perform anymore. I now swim. Unique about me, most people do no tknow I write poetry when i feel down. Most find it unique due to me being a big man who prides himself on being a man.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    guess I'll post here too...

I love live concerts try to go to as many as I can afford.
    I dabbled in modeling when I was a teen...
    Used to run cross country, though now I am afraid to cos it killed my hip and knee
    Definitely was a tom boy when I was a kid rode dirt bikes and climbed trees
    when I was 20 we bought a 4 wheeler and I had a lot of fun riding that on our family 84 acre pecan farm

good times
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    My microwave, and dishwasher are frigidair but my fridge is a whirlpool.
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm learning sign language and spanish and can hold conversations in both.
    I collect flamingo items
    I've done poetry readings, been published and created a chapbook
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I can pick up almost anything with my feet,I am flexable enough to eat with my feet if I wanted to,which I dont but if I ever lose both my arms i will be ok.
    I also used to be a phone psychic and a phone sex operator
    I once stabbed a man in self defense
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    i think your pigtails are HOT annnnnnnnnd I'm also a pirate
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    I still love watching cartoons, specially the Japanese ones (Anime) witch are drawn wayyyy bttr.

I'm pretty tall and big and have piercings and tattoo's etc and with my style and dogs ( Pitbull/Rottweiler ) my neigbourhood thinks I'm some sort of gangster/hooligan something while I'm actually pretty soft inside, specially when it comes to kids and animals.

I have always hated school since I was about 10 orso I still got 9's and 10's on almost everything but hated school sooo much because it was soooo boring and I would rather be outside with friends or playing Pokemon on my gameboy xD.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    1. I tried out for the USA Softball League and got cut cos of my bad knee

2. I was a total tomboy and used to skatboard until I went to do a jump one day and my face and body landed over the rail and the skateboard behind me.

3. I can ride horses bareback much better than with a saddle.

4. I have never been on a plane
  • VictorinoDennis
    Options
    I used to use drugs been clean and sober for almost 10 years. Didin't go to rehab, I met my wife and she really did change my life.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I can pick up almost anything with my feet,I am flexable enough to eat with my feet if I wanted to,which I dont but if I ever lose both my arms i will be ok.

Can we talk more about the flexable bit...............................oh no.........wait.............hang on....................... just seen the last one..... never mind
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    When I was born I weighed less than 2 lbs.
    I was born in Germany in the 80's.
    I have the same birthday as Hitler. (4/20) and....
    I shoot guns. Coincidentally my gun is a Walther PPK 9mm. The same gun Hitler used to kill himself.
    I ride bikes. Motorcycles. (Harley Davidson Sportster) ....and no, I am not afraid that something is going to happen to me.
    When I was in 9th grade I was on a national talk show. It's a long story, but it was one of the most life changing moments I've ever had.
    I'm an artist. I prefer to paint acrylic but I can also sketch. I have done portrais for people of their children, pets and other family members. I don't tell many people because I am afraid of having my work criticized.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options

Can lock both feet around my neck and walk on my hands useless talent but its hilarious to watch...
  • Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate the smell of change. (Dimes, Quarters, Nickels, esp pennies)
    I can spell really well because I misspelled the first word ever in my first spelling bee. (It was first grade and the word was swim)
    I have 17 siblings (No twins, triplets or whatever and not from that large family on t.v.)
    I am really good at keeping secrets. ( I usually forget what they are anyway since I am told so many)
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    i think your pigtails are HOT annnnnnnnnd I'm also a pirate

I'm a pirate too!! haha