Tell me something unique about you......

Options

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    13 is my favourite and lucky # b/c;

- I was born on the 13th (December)
    - My mother was born on the 13th (May)
    - My grandmother was born on the 13th (March)
    - My sister and ½ sister we're born on the same day 13 years apart.
    - 13 year anniversary in December with the love of my life (2 yrs married, everyday together in-love)

Hence after uni when we were shopping for our first house and lot 100 house #13 was still available I HAD to have it. Apparently it's good luck to Italian's (mother-in-law is the only one) and other cultures have no issue with it so no problems re-selling.

* If you think #13 is EVIL... I'm left-handed too bwa ha ha!!! ;)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I made the wedding cake in "Meet the Fockers"

I HATE newspaper and don't allow them or anything printed on newsprint in my house.

I wish I had a laser to cut things with. I am always trying to come up with reasons why I need one.

I can usually remember peoples favorite flavors and food allergies

I have a minor obsession level 3 & 4 "hotzone" viruses, especially hemorrhagic fevers.

I almost died of food poisoning.
  • Peanutmanda
    Peanutmanda Posts: 103
    Options
    I am Terrified of birds..
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I can pick up almost anything with my feet,I am flexable enough to eat with my feet if I wanted to,which I dont but if I ever lose both my arms i will be ok.
    I also used to be a phone psychic and a phone sex operator
    I once stabbed a man in self defense

Can we talk more about the flexable bit...............................oh no.........wait.............hang on....................... just seen the last one..... never mind

LMAO
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I am a 'sensitive', it was clearer when I was younger but as it scared me and I didn't encourage contact, it has got weaker (I can sense and sometimes see spirits)

Both of my parents are sensitives, although my father is much stronger and finds it very easy to see auras and pinpoint pain on people.

I have a kitty who refuses to sleep anywhere but next to my head when I'm in bed
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I know how to twirl a baton & short flags(aka flaggies or twirl flags) I used to do that back in High School loved it.. & still know how. I also love to dance..

7d2d9e3f.jpg
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I have a degree in Network Infrastructure and worked installing security software in prisons across BC.

I've always jobs that have worked closely with the police/security/government yet I am the one that ALWAYS gets singled-out when I go across the border at customs during *random* checks like I am the biggest criminal ever.

I'm afraid of Carrot Top. LOL
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I use my humor as a defense mechanism/initiation
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    im realizing how very boring i am...and this is disturbing to me.
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say but I would be judged by ppl in a bad way so I cant say. I would sure like to thow.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I bake just to make sure I still can. Even if it means throwing the rest away or giving it to a homeless guy.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I am a 'sensitive', it was clearer when I was younger but as it scared me and I didn't encourage contact, it has got weaker (I can sense and sometimes see spirits)

Both of my parents are sensitives, although my father is much stronger and finds it very easy to see auras and pinpoint pain on people.

I have a kitty who refuses to sleep anywhere but next to my head when I'm in bed

I have always wondered...if your father sees something in someone's aura, does he say something? Or only if someone asks or if he knows them??

I've always been curious.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I was born nine years to the day before Natalie Portman, and nine years to the day after Johnny Depp. Which means that beautiful, intelligent, incredible people are born every nine years on June 9th. :laugh:
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I was the 2001 National 3-Baton Twirling Champion!!
  • brandi2258
    brandi2258 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This is such a fun topic!!

I played basketball ever since about Kindergarten and even for a year in college (had a scholarship to a Division 1 school).

I wrote a poem about my Grandmother's passing in 9th grade, and it was published.

I have been homeless (short amounts of time) twice in my life.

I'm 6'3. :happy:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    A pub crawl in Rome led to me being having a gun pointed at my head and the national police telling me to leave the city and never come back.

I can juggle three of just about anything... but four I am hopeless.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I can pick up almost anything with my feet,I am flexable enough to eat with my feet if I wanted to,which I dont but if I ever lose both my arms i will be ok.
    I once stabbed a man in self defense

I was a phone sex operator too!!!

I knew there was a reason I liked you!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for younger men :blushing:
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    I can hardly stand for anyone to touch my feet. Only on the rare occasion when I'm getting a pedicure and its REALLY hard for me.
    In college I chased down a man that had broken into my house. (Mom wasn't real happy about this)
    I broke a guys nose in Middle school for saying something dirty to me and the Principle didn't believe him so I didn't get in trouble.
  • KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options

Tell me more, tell me more!