Tell me something unique about you......

Options

Replies

• pammiegirl1117
    pammiegirl1117 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I use to be a ballet dancer....age 5-17 with a year off between 15 & 16
    I too can not ride a bike or swim....dad wouldn't allow it.
    I'm half black / half white.
    I'm a classically trained chef.
    And I laugh when I lie, which I why I don't.
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    once when I was 17 I stole a santa clause christmas decoration that was 4 feet tall... I kept it for 3 years and named it Santa: king of the gnomes!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I hitch hiked from NY to Fl when I was 16.

I used to drink liters and liters of German Beer a night from 18-20yrs old. (worked in a beer bar)

I went to a ton of Greatful Dead shows.

I loved mushrooms (not the good for you kind) :blushing:

I did more cocaine in the 80's than anyone I know, without paying for any of it.

I partied like a Rock Star (even with some rockstars) until age 26.

I took 2nd place in a Miss NY competition

I grew up to be a decent mommy & a decent wife :drinker:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Fun fact:
    I'm the most boring person on this site. I will challenge any who think they are less fun than I.
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I can pick up almost anything with my feet,I am flexable enough to eat with my feet if I wanted to,which I dont but if I ever lose both my arms i will be ok.
    I also used to be a phone psychic and a phone sex operator
    I once stabbed a man in self defense

I was a phone sex operator too!!!
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am a singer but gave it up when I went to college. I regret every moment of it. Now I just sing in my car & shower.
    I am obsessed with the Paranormal, Animals, Cars, and Photography!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I have my bachelor's in music education. I left teaching after the first few years because I absolutely hated it. I play the piano and sing and the clarinet is my main instrument of focus, with trumpet being second. I can play most school orchestra and band instruments on a 6th grade level otherwise. I enjoy the cello and would love to continue with lessons on it just for fun. As much as I love music, I don't see myself ever going back to teach. It would be a great disservice to the students to have a band teacher who is not passionate about being there and wanting to make their experience great.
  • joilet
    joilet Posts: 99
    Options
    I have lived in 4 different countries
    I am terrified of public speaking
    I enjoy going to the dentist (and no, i don't have a hot dentist, i like the excuse to get out of work, lay back and close my eyes, and i love the clean teeth feeling afterward)
    My daughter has dual citizenship: US & Switzerland (Swizterland is NOT one of the countries where I have lived)
    I wax my own legs, because I'm too cheap to pay salon prices
    I have had a red belt/black stripe in taekwondo for 10 years... everytime i start pursuing the black belt, something happens to prevent me from training for several years...(knee injury, overseas assignment, pregnancy, etc...)
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    My biggest fear is giant robots (andriods if you will), you know, like the Terminator/Robocop style.
    I probably cook with Franks Hot Sauce way too often, it's my go to add-in for everything.
    I have a heart tattoo, and heart rings that I always wear and as much as I love things with hearts, I still think they're super cheesy.
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I grew up as an army brat. I attended 7 schools before I graduated, and I have lost count of the number of houses that I have lived in. All my siblings and I were born in different states and my older brother was born in Germany. I married someone that lived in the same town his whole life and I think he is weird.
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    Oh Boy.....

I am in a rodeo circuit and race barrels most weekends of Summertime =)
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    I used to show dressage horses
    I once danced with Prince Edward at the Duke of Edinburgh (sp??) Awards
    I have 2 tattoos
    i have 4 piercings (other than my ears)
    I collect polar bears
    I love penguins
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm the only person in the world who has no unique features or talents. :smile:

Which is kinda unique, I guess. :huh:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I 2nd or 3rd to comments about you hair looking hot (but that is not me being unique)

1) I have a original tattoo of my own design.

2) I am so anal about time, I cannot wear a wrist watch or keep my clock in the house on the same time. they all have be just a little off of each other or I will obsess over making them be all EXACTLY correct. strangely not OCD over any other issue.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    You guys are so talented, unique, FUNNY and amazing!!!

I love this.... keep them coming!!!!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely TERRIFIED of alligators and crocodiles....even in pictures they freak me out.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I love reading everyones replies to this,and keep think of things to add.

I have never been camping
    I did not learn to drive untill I was 33 and at that point had never driven a car
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Similar to someone else..... I studied NLP, Body language and was an accomplished PUA.

I produce music as a side gig.

I have a foot fetish

When I was a pre-teen we had ghost in our house.
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    ummmmm aside for the motorcycle thing I mentioned on your other post......Im insanely double jointed.....like a circus freak......ha
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    ummmmm aside for the motorcycle thing I mentioned on your other post......Im insanely double jointed.....like a circus freak......ha

I am too. It freaks people out!