Tell me something unique about you......

Options

Replies

• BrayyNicole
    BrayyNicole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I was born October 1988... 18 years later, August 2006, my daughter was delivered by the same doctor! :laugh:
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I come from a very poor family, been poor most of my life, still am, but now I get to meet some of the UK's Royal family... weird huh?
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I also never learned how to ride a bike.

I'm the first in my immediate family to graduate college.

I collect wheat pennies.

I am very particular about where the silverware goes in the dishwasher. Items are grouped by likeness and always go in the exact same compartments.
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    i think your pigtails are HOT annnnnnnnnd I'm also a pirate

I'm a pirate too!! haha

Um, I'm also a pirate.
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    wanted to add also that I love myself :)
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    My microwave, and dishwasher are frigidair but my fridge is a whirlpool.

ROFL....thanks for the smile :)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    In the 70's and early 80's I competed internationally in Karate, Tae Kwon Do and Boxing.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I was on the HS Gymnastic team and could do a walkover going the short way on the balance beam.
    I had my own ATV and could outride most of the boys.
    I use to go hunting.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I can pick up almost anything with my feet,I am flexable enough to eat with my feet if I wanted to,which I dont but if I ever lose both my arms i will be ok.
    I also used to be a phone psychic and a phone sex operator
    I once stabbed a man in self defense

Can we talk more about the flexable bit...............................oh no.........wait.............hang on....................... just seen the last one..... never mind

Oh goodness you all are cracking me up today!!
  • kaholmes18
    kaholmes18 Posts: 8
    Options
    my boyfriend and i along with our friends got completely wasted and went around steeling lawn ornaments out of everybodys yards(mainly flamingos) and put ALL of them in his bosses yard!!!!!!!!! it was fun
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    ok..

First female in the US Navy to be qualified as masterhelmsman on an Aircraft carrier.. Yup that badass

I have a softness for poetry and I have a box full of spiral bound notebooks of poetry I have written through out my life.

I love to dance and I don't care who is watcing. I can often be found dancing in my cubicle at work, in the gorcery store, in my living room, basically anywhere. I would dance every moment of my life if I could.

I had dreams of moving to LA and having an acting career, never made it to LA...

I love to sing and sing loud, however in my growing age I have come to the discovery that I may indeed be tone def LOL
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I got married on halloween 2008 :). I have two different color eyes, that cant be seen well in pictures, but very clear in person. I have a neice that was born on Thanksgiving, another was born on Christmas. My nephew was born on Thanksgiving, My sister-in-law was born on new years. and I was born on Easter. Oh and I love :), and :P. Also new friends are my favorite thing to wake up to on MFP.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I can pick up almost anything with my feet,I am flexable enough to eat with my feet if I wanted to,which I dont but if I ever lose both my arms i will be ok.
    I also used to be a phone psychic and a phone sex operator
    I once stabbed a man in self defense

I think you are awesome, especially the phone sex operator part :wink: , although, I have a foot phobia. For some reason, they completely gross me out, no matter how pretty and clean they are :ohwell:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Virgin Islands, If I can make life harder for myself, I do, and I can't use a round brush to save my life.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I studied astrophysics for a year after HS before switching to art (illustration & photography) and now I'm getting a degree in accounting.
    I collect mirrors, but I hate looking at myself in them, but then I compulsively take self portraits. I think it's therapy of sorts.....lol.
    I've worked in landscaping and in a greenhouse but I have a hard time keeping any house plants alive.
    I played practically every sport as a child and had to stop everything when I was 14 due to knee growth problems.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I once had some scary gangster types point a gun to my head and threaten to kill me.
    I grew up in cali but after living in texas for 5 years I find myself saying things like fixen to and y'all
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I use to have hair past my shoulders
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I brew all styles of beer, including beers that are not in style. I do this at competition level and have placed a silver medal in the Arizona State Brewing competition, and first place in the Strong Ale category.

I was told by advisors in high school and early college to avoid all science majors because I had a deficiency in math. I currently have a Bachelor's of Science in Geology and working on a Master's in Civil Engineering.
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I once had some scary gangster types point a gun to my head and threaten to kill me.

I had a guy hold a knife to my throat because he said I "look like a jew"
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I am an amateur meteorologist/storm chaser and can forecast the weather pretty well. My college degree, however, is in English.