Tell me something unique about you......

Options

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I can gleek on command.
    That...is...awesome! I am insanely jealous.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Gleeking! Awesome!
    First time I asked my wife if she knew what it was, she shrugged.

So I showed her...

I've come to enjoy my nights on the couch. >.<

As for me, I can't stand the sight of vomit. Seeing it makes me feel like I'm gonna do it to. Kinda like Vince Vaughn in "Four Christmases"
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    I have a thing for younger men :blushing:

And I have a thing for older women.....especially 5'5" that live in Chico........hmmmmm
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have never kissed(or anything else) anyone except my husband.
    I have had all 4 of my children at home and plan to have the 5th one there also.
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I used to watch all the bloody slasher flicks than after my 1st combat deployment to Iraq I cant stand the sight of blood any more. I almost pass out giving blood any more.
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I can gleek on command.

THIS IS FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!
  • emeraldpearl
    emeraldpearl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have six brothers and three sisters.
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    What is gleeking? I don't think we're talking about the TV Show Glee???
  • loseweight1971
    Options
    I used to be bulemic, now i am better, fitter, happier and healther. I have got it right this time!!!!! Thanks to MFP!!! ::happy: :laugh: :smile:
  • binary_jester
    Options
    What is gleeking? I don't think we're talking about the TV Show Glee???
    From wiki...Gleeking (also gleeting, geeking, gleeping, glitting, gleaking, glicking, glanding, geezing, yanging) is the projection of saliva from the submandibular gland upon compression by the tongue.[2]

Big FYI...do not just type in gleeking in the chrome address browser. The main pic for gleeking.com is NSFW.

:makes note to visit it when I get home:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I can gleek on command.
    I used to practice and practice that as a kid, could never quite get it. Dang it. :grumble:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I was born nine years to the day before Natalie Portman, and nine years to the day after Johnny Depp. Which means that beautiful, intelligent, incredible people are born every nine years on June 9th. :laugh:

Well, not only every nine years, June 9 is my hubby's birthday, too, and he's pretty beautiful, intelligent and incredible. :)
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My voice is on a Tonya Tucker album. Not singing. My contribution was vocal "bar room noises" in the recording studio. I was a WOO girl and clanked my beer bottle with someone else's, after consuming several margaritas. But I've actually never heard the song - hate country music! :drinker:
  • binary_jester
    Options
    I can gleek on command.
    I used to practice and practice that as a kid, could never quite get it. Dang it. :grumble:
    I tried and tried. To the point my tongue hurt.

Now I look at that as exercise for future endeavors.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I have a part-time job, but try to get as few hours as possible most of the time.

At this very moment my dog is in the back yard trying to make friends with a yearling moose who is bedded down and pretty much ignoring him.

I refuse to let my family drive away any wildlife that wanders into our yard. That would include bears, though they never stick around long.

I am looking forward to turning 40 - and I have a few things to accomplish before and after.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I can gleek on command.
    I tried and tried. To the point my tongue hurt.

Now I look at that as exercise for future endeavors.

I can do it too, but not with any semblance of aim. I usually end up hitting the tip of my nose.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I'm fecking awesome.

I can also sing higher than anyone ever.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Fun fact:
    I'm the most boring person on this site. I will challenge any who think they are less fun than I.

Compared to most other people here, i'm pretty boring too!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I love Jesus!!!!
    I worked as an RN before i had kids
    I have seen people take their first and last breaths
    I lived in Europe for 5 years and traveled all over while there
    I am a free lance writer and stay at home mom now
    I am a closet geek and laugh at the goofiest things
    I have worked as a dog groomer, daycare worker and carhop, vaccum cleaner salesperson, telemarketer (don't laugh) before getting my nursing degree
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Let's see.....

I was the prom queen in high school

I got my first tattoo in Paris

I was in truck driving school during 9-11 and I still have my class A CDL although I don't use it

My son, a cousin, and my uncle were all born on January 15th, and my daughter was due January 15 but came early