Tell me something unique about you......

Options

Replies

• emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    I can pick up almost anything with my feet,I am flexable enough to eat with my feet if I wanted to,which I dont but if I ever lose both my arms i will be ok.
    I also used to be a phone psychic and a phone sex operator
    I once stabbed a man in self defense

Can we talk more about the flexable bit...............................oh no.........wait.............hang on....................... just seen the last one..... never mind

Lmao xxx
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm a recovering crack addict. Been clean for almost 6 yrs come July 12.

I've been to prison for stabbing a man 7 times protecting myself and another young lady, but the courts didn't see it that way.

Prison changed me into a better person and thank God that he sat me down for 2 1/2 yrs to learn Him and myself!

I am applying to be on Survivor this year! I'm soooo excited!!!!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I have a few weird facts...

Most people know now, I can't ride a bike.
    I have what they call a misplaced dimple, right below my right eye when I smile REALLY big
    I was the first person in my entire family (extended included) to graduate college
    Most people know this too, I'm a softie once you get to know me, but I have a pretty thick outter shell for protection until I feel safe
    I am also the only person in my entire family to have ever graduated High School let alone go to College.

And I'll go on the record to say that I love your "misplaced dimple" and you are safe with me. :heart:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    when i was young i would read the encyclopedia for fun..
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I'm a recovering crack addict. Been clean for almost 6 yrs come July 12.

Congratulations on your recover and for staying sober so long!!
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    when i was young i would read the encyclopedia for fun..

Excellent! I read the dictionary while incarcerated! I have a beautiful vocabulary now! LOL...All my friends look at me funny when I get to using my vocab! LOL
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I spent most of my school days believing I was stupid. In HS they did an IQ test on me and I ended up having the highest score in my grade. That just confused everybody even more. Myself included. As a mom for 2 dyslexic children, I now know that I too have a learning disability and also realize that some of the smartest most creative people that have ever lived, are/were also learning disabled. Like me!

Michelle
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    Can convert letters into numbers real quick, sometimes I do it in my head whilst people are talking to me! Lol lol

Used to flash my puppies whenever I drank tequila, which used to be quite often!

Terrified of moths because I think they can get into your ears, lay lava which then grows and eats your brain (sure I saw it on star trek). Of course I know this isn't true, but try telling my brain that!

If someone else is driving me on a motor way, I think we are sliding off?

Oh I think I need help! Lol lol lol
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My mom used to let me skip school when I was in high school so we could lay out in the sun together.

I know the lyrics to just about every doo wop song there is from the 1950's because it was all we were allowed to listen to at home or in the car.

I can still do the splits.
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I can pick up almost anything with my feet,I am flexable enough to eat with my feet if I wanted to,which I dont but if I ever lose both my arms i will be ok.
    I also used to be a phone psychic and a phone sex operator
    I once stabbed a man in self defense

Can we talk more about the flexable bit...............................oh no.........wait.............hang on....................... just seen the last one..... never mind
    LMAO!! :laugh:
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Rather odd but I can usually look at someone and know generally about how much they weigh....except when I look at myself lol
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 tall and I ride sport bikes :bigsmile:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and have a pacemaker, have had 1 since I was 3
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    When i was younger I was writing the drummer from Daughtry on Myspace '( Joey Barnes ) They were going to appear on the Ellen degeneres show So i told him to prove that it was really him that I was talking to ,, that I wanted him to blow me a kiss after their performance ...AND HE DID !! I can die happy now lol
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I've been married 3 times.
    I've ridden on a Mardi Gras parade float...and I wasn't part of the krewe.
    My mom taught me how to tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
    I've been slapped by a student's guardian.
    I got my German teacher fired...then I ran into him several years later when I was substitute teaching in a building where he worked as an adaptive PE teacher. Awk. Ward.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    What a fun topic!

I once got lost in an underground city in Turkey. When I finally met up with my parents hours later...they didn't even know I was lost. :grumble: (they thought I was with someone else in the group)

I joined the swim team without even knowing how to swim and went on to place in multiple races. :drinker:

I can be super gullible at times...My dad had me convinced for years that we found Elvis working as a mechanic in Scotland (he really did look like Elvis :embarassed: ) He also told me that a Stop sign meant "slow to obvious pause" and I believed that for longer than I care to admit. :laugh:

It runs in the family though...I had my little sister convinced that because she was born in England, she would be deported back there when she turned 18. :tongue:
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    - After I got out of the Army I payed, out of my own pocket, to attend the police academy. However, due to affirmative action programs in effect at the time I couldn't get hired, even after finishing 7th in my class of 180 (top 5%).
    - At the age of 35, I was the first member of my family to graduate from college. CSU, Fullerton, BS Mechanical Engineering.
    - I have manned the helm and climbed the mast of a tall ship.
    - I know how to fly an airplane, scuba dive and operate a sailboat.
    - I am named on 3 patents.
    - One of my hobbies is photography, and I have sold 3 images at auction for over $150 each.
    - I race offshore outrigger canoes as part of a crew and in 2008 finished 2nd in the Men's Open Koa Wood Catagory at a Kona Hawaii race that was over 20 miles long.
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Every year I go to the tractor pull at our county fair with my dad, it's a standing date.
    AND I FREAKIN' LOVE IT.
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    MY TURN!

I never learned to swim.
    I can sing like Axl Rose.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I like conducting random social experiments and studying human behavior.

I can find loopholes to just about anything.

I constantly philosophize life.

I have a talent for telemarketing.

I can do a mean Sean Connery impression.