What did you "Say No" to today?

Options

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Today we had a little party for one of the girls at work filled with pizza and pie and pasta salad... and I said no and went to Subway for my usual chicken salad sub with tons of fresh veggies and apples!!!! It wasn't easy, but I had a horrible school event dinner last night and just couldn't think about the greasy pizza and breadsticks!!! Such a victory.. even six months ago I would have chowed down four pieces of pizza and some pie!!!!!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My company brings in breakfast every friday morning. always crap food like Mcdonald's biscuit sandwiches... I say no every friday!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    - Chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A
    - Ice cream from McDonald's
    - An energy bar when I wasn't hungry
  • krisnshan
    krisnshan Posts: 41
    Options
    homemade cupcakes with my fave homemade icing!!! UGH My weakness!! I also opted for diet green tea over Mt. Dew....and I am sitting here now hungry lol!
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    Chex mix and snacking tonight!
  • krissy_pooo
    krissy_pooo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just said no to eating all the tempting things you people just posted! :laugh:
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    An Asiago Roast Beef Sandwich from Panera Bread.
    Seconds of chips and salsa
    A hamburger when I was not hungry
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I said no to homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    A monte cristo..

Cigar or sandwich?
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I said no to some nice, juicy, greasy, hot, mouth-watering sausages.
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    I said no to hopping in my car after lunch to go to Trader Joe's for a random chocolate treat. Never a good idea for me to be spontaneous when it comes to food.
  • KathreneW
    KathreneW Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I said "no" to ordering pizza for dinner tonight...
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    When my family went to Jack in the Box, I said no to a burger and fries and got a grilled chicken salad (no dressing) instead.
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    I said no to the freshly homemade cookies at work today!
    It was sooo tough!!!!!!!
  • Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I said No to the entire "snack" counter at work that happens on Fridays. Every Friday, a different person brings in snacks for the staff. There was chocolate cake, wraps, crackers, bananas, oranges, and chips. i didnt' touch a thing.
  • AlexandraM119
    Options
    I said no to the same pack of Oreos sitting in my pantry I've been saying no to for three days. Each day my willpower over those damned little cookies gets stronger ha!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Was out with my girlfriends from happy hour through 1 am. Passed up beer, nachos, beer, potato skins, beer, toasted raviolis, beer, cheese sticks, beer, pizza, beer, vodka. (Sensing a theme here??) Even stopped home really quick between bars to grab a healthy dinner!!! My water with a lemon twist was simply divine all night!!!
  • vdavis78
    vdavis78 Posts: 1
    Options
    I said NO to McDonalds at 10pm last night when my husband wanted it. The biggest motivation was thinking about a program that was on television recently where a severly obese man had a trainer working with him every day to get fit, it turned out that this man had a severe eating disorder of going and pigging out on fast food like McDonalds all the time and after the trainer had worked with this man for 2 months - it didn't get anywhere because of the eating disorder so he needed to go into a food rehab.
    So I figured if we are going to get anywhere with this weight loss we cannot go out at 10pm (which is a few hours after already eating dinner) and buy McDonalds!
  • Thexplodingirl
    Options
    I said "No" to going to work. And believe you me, I needed it! Instead I slept in and went hiking.
    Before anyone judges I got told I'm being laid off yesterday and they said I could take a personal day today if I needed it, their idea, not mine.
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I said "No" to an ice cream from Wendys :bigsmile: