What did you "Say No" to today?

Options
123457»

Replies

• beautylovetruth
    beautylovetruth Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone!!

I'm glad that you took the personal day thexplodingirl, you used it quite productively.

I said no to staying at work when I am feeling sicker than a dog. My boss suggested that I go home instead of potentially looking like I was going to barf at a customer. haha

I'm saying no to spending so much on healthy groceries and have refound Costco, as well as started my own garden of lettuce, herbs and red pepper on my deck. So excited for a haul. :)
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Did not eat more for lunch even though I *could*

Did not open the can of green beans for a snack - WAY too much sodium. (Sodium is my downfall.) Instead, had an apple.

Did not pick at the chicken in the fridge - am waiting for dinner so I can have a measured portion.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I said no to homemade french fries, using fattening dressing on my salad, and eating cookies and chocolate. I hate my after dinner sweet tooth. :grumble:
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I said no to a Starbucks iced coffee mocha
  • vixi76
    vixi76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I said no to exercise. I know that sounds terrible, but I've been exercising everyday for about 2 months and I've stalled. I always see that I shouldn't exercise everyday, but it's hard not to when I'm trying to lose weight. So I gave it a try, rest. That being said I say no to a lot of things everyday, and today I also said no to ice cream. It was skinny cow, but I didn't have the calories for it.
  • GoinGoinGone
    Options
    So much! I wanted to cheat all day!

I said no to...
    Donuts
    Nachos
    Stuffed Shrimp
    Candy
  • teresaq1
    teresaq1 Posts: 53
    Options
    A Heath Bar Dairy Queen Blizzard, . Made with chocolate ice cream and fresh cherries. My own concoction that has probably been going straight to my thighs for the last 5 years. Wanted one soooooo bad last nite. Went on mfp and ate my sugar free jello instead.
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    Cupcakes
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    A chocolate Drumstick ice cream cone was calling my name for hours, but I said no! :bigsmile:
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Gooey chocolate brownie and his friend the chocolate croissant. Hardest battle ever. I threw them out to avoid the temptation LOL.