Replies

• phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    What a great story.
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This is a really inspirational story and proof that time, patience and dedication can work wonders. U look amazing and what a blessing for you to have your baby. That's a beautiful blessing from the man upstairs, showing ANYTHING is possible. Congrats to you!
  • Redbella
    Redbella Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is truly an inspirational story. U have great willpower to accomplish this. U look terrific and u deserve it after all that hard work. U rright there r no quick fixes. I wish there were but they don't work. I have tried them all and in the end I gained back every pound lost then some. Now I am doing it the MFP way...two lbs a week and plenty of exercise and the weight is coming off. It says 30lbs lost by my name but I actually started before MFP and its actually 60lbs that I have lost since Oct '10. And I did it by eating better and exercising. That is what works and that is the only thing that works. Keep up the good work and continued success in ur future!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    awesome, congrats
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story! Congratulations......on beating cancer, having a gorgeous baby and losibng all that weight! Truly an inspiration to us all :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • stephstrege
    stephstrege Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!!! Your a true inspiration!
  • nbailey2
    nbailey2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Great job!
  • urbanhomesteader
    Options
    thank you for sharing this. :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats on your darling baby and on your amazing weight loss! you look awesome. i need to lose about 83 lbs ;)
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congrats, and what a nice story. Thanks for sharing, and like i say when things are meant to be they are meant to be. What a wonderful experience to be a mommy.

Amazing journey and I agree with you that those fast weight loss products don't need to be consumed and a diet & excercise will teach us more than we can imagine.

Thanks again.:flowerforyou:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    An amazing story! I'm glad you shared it. Keep it up!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    WOW You look amazing :smile:
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing story! Thanks for sharing.
  • dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Very impressive...Thank you so much for sharing...that is an absolutely incredible story....I just love it!! Congrats on becoming a mother and discovering a drive in yourself that no one could touch. As for the brag, I say "BRAG ON!"....You deserve it!!!:drinker:
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats on the baby too :)
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Not only do you look AMAZING and incredibly fit, your courage and motivation is a true inspiration. Keep on keepin' on!
  • ShawneceNecole
    Options
    OH MY!!! YOUR STORY IS SUCH A BLESSING AND INSPIRATION. I THINK I JUST KICKED INTO SECOND GEAR! LOL
  • erinhale
    erinhale Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your lovely, kind, and ego-boosting comments! Between the cancer, baby and weightloss I fell I have learned so mucvh about myself and others. It kills me to see people takig dangerous pills, injecting themselves with hormones (BTW totally considered a steriod), and wasting money on quick fixes. It truelly breaks my heart to see people focused on the skinny, not the healthy.

Keep your heads up everyone and keeping doing what you are doing! I see someof you are right there with me on those big losses! KEEP IT UP!
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm very impressed and proud of you.

Good that you have a healthy baby, body, and that you are looking forward.

Good luck!
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!