Replies

• rockabyesarojane
    Options
    bump!

way to go!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a story. Well done on your loss and your beautiful daughter :-)
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    You are truly inspiring! I gained 80lbs when I was pregnant.. and I sat around depressed about it for 2 1/2 years. I made a half *kitten* attempt in October 2010 to make a change. I stuck to that for about 2 days before I gave up. In January, I finally decided it was enough and I've been sticking to it ever since. I've batted around the idea of meal replacement shakes here and there, but I've never done it. I'm really happy to see that I'm not alone on that boat. Congrats to you! You look incredible!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you look great. well done on loosing all that weight.
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS! that is amazing!!
    probably the best before and after pics EVER! good job!!!
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!! Great job !What an inspiration!
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    read this and just wanted yo hug you! Way to go...what an inspiration!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    WOW GIRL! Go you! You look amazing! What an accomplishment!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing! You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • bmorsepack909
    Options
    wow awesome job.....you look great :smile:
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - amazing story!!
  • Jstubb82
    Jstubb82 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats! U look great, keep up the good work...
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    congrats on your new body, and your victory against cancer and your baby girl!
    I'm doing it your way, at home with my know how... hoping to look like you, you are glowing and have fantastic abs...
    will friend you to see what you are 'home doing'

I admire you
  • kristina1966
    Options
    wtg
  • WhyW8
    WhyW8 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! amazing! what a wonderful story! I was sitting here in my pajamas getting ready to be lazy and now I just can't do it after reading your story - I want abs like yours and I am not going to get there sitting on the computer all night! Thanks! Gotta run, I've got a date with Jillian Michaels....
  • peytons_mommy82
    peytons_mommy82 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You give me some hope that my tummy doesn't always have to look like it does now post baby (who is now 2 1/2.. ). And your baby sounds like a sweet little miracle. :)
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great Success, and great advice! I 100% agree! Its not a quick fix. Its about makeing the right choices, over and over and over for the rest of your life. If you can't commit the rest of your life, its going to be a hard disappointing journey!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Great Job
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love your story - I see "made for TV movie" written all over it. Congrats on such a great success, you are an inspiration to us all. I also like that you achieved your weight loss naturally - that is the best part of your story (o.k. - the Baby is the best part) (No, the Cancer in remission is the best part). Again LOVE your story.
  • wags9701
    wags9701 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW! You truly are a rockstar! I appreciate you sharing your story-this is inspiring especially when I have a pre-teen to lose myself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!