83 Pounds!!!

Options

Replies

• cinca
    cinca Posts: 25
    Options
    Amazing story! I have 85 lbs to lose and I know it's going to take a while but I'm committed. You're a true inspiration!

Congrats!!
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    So amazing and inspirational!!! Good for you! You look smokin!
  • knrbaker
    knrbaker Posts: 21
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. It is inspiring and motivating. I too gained 100lbs while pregnant with my first child, that was 20 years ago. Seeing your transformation can't help but make me realize it is really possible. Congratulations on your new, thin, fit body and most of all your beautiful baby. Time to be part of those family pictures!!
  • LouiseLucie
    LouiseLucie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most inspiring stories I have read.

Great job, you have immense determination! You are a survivor and so courageous.

You have abs to die for! :-)
  • jtndle
    jtndle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude and you look fantastic! Great job on all the hard work!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I love how ripped you look!
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your wonderful post. You look amazing. I am proud of you. I am also doing this weight-loss thing without going to the gym. I hate gyms. :)
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • erinhale
    erinhale Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Alotof people are asking about my workouts, so I figured I would address it here also!

I post some workouts to http://torquefitness.blogspot.com/ and alot of my meals to here too. Basically if you pay attention to the workout of the week you can piece them together for a really good calorie burning routine
    For example:
    3 non-consecutive days
    Start to warm up with either TABATA PROTOCAL or 20 Minutes of INERVAL TRAINING GUT BUSTING CARDIO
    then finish with:
    bicep routine http://torquefitness.blogspot.com/2011/04/workout-of-week-sexy-arms.html
    and the core http://torquefitness.blogspot.com/2011/05/workout-for-week-sexy-core.html

Give this routine a try for like 4 weeks and you will have awesome core strenght, a noticablly bigger bicep and drop some inches where it counts!

Alos, I have an addiction to food. I love to eat and I love to eat "bad" things. I found the NEW Abs diet cookbook recently and have fallen in love. I post alot of the reciepes from there, but the food is great. I ask all my clients to buy it because it has foods like sloppy joes, meatball subs, deserts (which are my fav!), and alot of great easy meal ideas. Honestly since cooking dinner from this cookbook my grocery bill is in half and the food is WAY better.
  • erinhale
    erinhale Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Plus a heart rate monitor helps!!!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That it a fantastic story. You must be so proud of all that you have achieved. Well done :smile:
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What a story! The miracle baby and the weight loss!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I love your drive, ambition and no-non sense attitude!! You look B-E-A-utiful!!!!! You are rockin' it and you look incredible while you're at it! Way to go, sista! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Great story on how we CAN do it on our own and look great doing it! You look fabulous Hon! Congratulations on all the hard work you put in, you really have done some amazing work for you and your family's future!:heart:
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    What a truly amazing story! and a beautiful baby too. You look absolutely amazing!
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story, congrats to you anc your husband on your baby and congrats to you for being cancer free and losing all of this weight and looking fabulous!!!!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • K8egrl22
    K8egrl22 Posts: 9
    Options
    Awesome sucess! Your hard work has paid off! You are truly an inspiration to the rest of us Mom's who are stuggeling with the "baby weight"!
  • ravenlunatic76
    ravenlunatic76 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    NO QUICK FIXES. Well said.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    bump!

way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!