83 Pounds!!!

Options

Replies

• Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    This makes me proud to be doing it the right way! I keep thinkin ill never get there...I have about 55 pounds to go and pray to GOD that I get there in atleast 8 months
  • ricepattikay
    ricepattikay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great post!! You look amazing and congrats on your surprise bundle of joy!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look amzing....congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Can you believe it?!? It doesn't sound like anything gets in your way! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations on everything that has happened! :)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    OMG! LOOK at those abs!! Congrats on your baby, and your awesome commitment to a stunning bod!

:flowerforyou:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats to you!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You are amazing.
  • claudia7777
    claudia7777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! What a journey you have been on. Congrats on your baby, loss of weight and remission of cancer. So much to take on and you did it all yourself. Like you say it does take work and dedication and not the quick fixes to lose weight that harms the body. Much happiness to you whole family.
  • jocelynlewis
    Options
    All I can say is WOW WTG gurly! that is a really good success story!
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What a BEAUTIFUL story! Congrats on all of your hard work and your little one! You are truly an inspiration! :drinker:
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing great job
  • Nathfrenchie
    Nathfrenchie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have been through a lot and your commitment, inner strength, and success story is an inspiration!
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    What can I say more then.....YOU ARE AWESOME. I just love your story. You did such an amazing job. Thank you so much for sharing :happy:
  • Helena4
    Helena4 Posts: 124
    Options
    AMAZING!
    You really are...amazing :smile:
    Have a really happy and enjoyable life watching your daughter grow up - you deserve everything!:smile:
  • pallottolina
    Options
    sei stata veramente grande una lottatrice bellissima !!! tua figlia ha una lezione splendida per la vita , spero un giorno di essere così di esempio per la mia !
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    sei stata veramente grande una lottatrice bellissima !!! tua figlia ha una lezione splendida per la vita , spero un giorno di essere così di esempio per la mia !

I'm sure you will be! And I agree - Erin you are amazing! What an inspiration you are! :flowerforyou:
  • erinhale
    erinhale Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the nice compliments!!!!
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You rock, mama! You look great, and you did it the right way!
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Wow, amazing story! You look incredible! And thank goodness you hadn't gotten that hysterectomy! Your daughter will be so proud of her mama one day :)
  • Jmongillo
    Jmongillo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love this. You look amazing. What an inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!