Last 10 pounds Club

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• ktdelsur
    ktdelsur Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'll be happy if I can get 5 more lbs off, but 10 is my ultimate goal. I've already lost 9 and I've been stuck losing and gaining the same half pound the last 2 weeks. BLAH. Some days I think I just am meant to be this weight and that's it! BUT...like others said, I've seen a major difference in how my clothes fit, so I'm on the right track somehow.
  • Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Last 10 pounds! I started at 130 and am now down to 110 (my first goal) but extra weight doesn't sit on me well so I lowered my goal to 100, so now 10 more pounds to go!:smile:
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    At 137 - goal is between 127 to 130, those last 10 are stubborn! :grumble: Count me in.
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Fit4everyoung-Great dedication! You are so close! Bobbin-Welcome! Well, MFP says I am .3 lbs away from my goal weight! I still think I am going to change it, but my first goal has ALMOST been met!!!

Thank very sweet! I have had two cheat days this last week and this has hurt my weigh loss. I am still 108..well technically 109.2 today but Saturday I was 107.2.

Daily weigh-ins but I have to cut calories to 1000 for 4-5 days to nail 107 straight for couple days. I need some will-power to get to my goal!
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Last 10 pounds! I started at 130 and am now down to 110 (my first goal) but extra weight doesn't sit on me well so I lowered my goal to 100, so now 10 more pounds to go!:smile:

I am 109.2 but the other days I was 107. I think I need to stick to 1000 calories to get there...Let me know what your progress is this week!
  • LinFarnholz
    LinFarnholz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Why, why why is it so hard to lose those last few stubborn lbs??? I have about 12 to go.... and I've been stuck there for about 1.5 months. :(
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I wanted to share my recent experience...I had felt stuck for sooo long- months! I recently started loosing weight pretty quickly and the only big change I made was protein. I have been eating about a cup of greek yogurt per day and after no change for months have lost about 4 lbs in about 3 weeks! It could be that I am eating more dairy, also it adds a few extra calories each day but I think it is just the added protein.

I am excited to have some change and realize that I probably have been keeping something from my body it has needed. Maybe think about if there is anything you may be missing??? Good luck! Hang in there!
  • silvabelle89
    Options
    I'm with you guys! Reached goal 1 (135) and goal 2 (130) .... at 5'7'' aiming for 3-5 more lbs of weight loss.. feels good :) Also a lot harder to lose now lol.
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Hey there! I wanted to share my recent experience...I had felt stuck for sooo long- months! I recently started loosing weight pretty quickly and the only big change I made was protein. I have been eating about a cup of greek yogurt per day and after no change for months have lost about 4 lbs in about 3 weeks! It could be that I am eating more dairy, also it adds a few extra calories each day but I think it is just the added protein.

I am excited to have some change and realize that I probably have been keeping something from my body it has needed. Maybe think about if there is anything you may be missing??? Good luck! Hang in there!

I have added my protein..my problem is my cheat days 1600 2-3 days. No more cheats days for me...I will try eating yogurt..something has to work!:sad:
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    March starts tomorrow. My two strategies to loose the last 8 pounds will be to STOP cheating (2-3 days are hurting my progress), staying under 1200 calories and going to bed a little hungry everyday until the scale starts to move to 105! Staying focus and patience is the key to loosing the last 8 pounds. Anyone interested, please report daily as this will help me and help you as well. Let's do it! :flowerforyou:
  • diggly
    diggly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there, hoping to join this club. I have just under 10lbs to lose to get to my GW of 119lbs. I started with around 15lbs to lose 2 weeks ago and have lost the first five quite quickly. Hoping to lose the 10lbs by end April if I'm lucky enough.

You are so right, patience is the key. I'm eating back my exercise cals (netting 1300 per day - I'm 5'6" and have a desk job so very sedentary lifestyle) and have found that it is working so far for me although my loss has definitely slowed down. If I'm lucky, I can do about 0.5 to 1lb per week. Fingers crossed.
  • deevatude
    deevatude Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join?