Corrupt Wish Game

Options

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    Options
    Granted. Now I smell like guano, and I'm your friend. :devil:

Wish I could get out of bed and be alert enough to exercise right away.
  • angelworm
    angelworm Posts: 35
    Options
    lol! yay! guano girls!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    Options
    lol! yay! guano girls!

Your turn.........:ohwell:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Granted. Now I smell like guano, and I'm your friend. :devil:

Wish I could get out of bed and be alert enough to exercise right away.
    Granted, you are now alert enough to exercise right away. The only problems is that you always forget to go to the bathroom and you continually soil yourself making the guano smell mix with your urine and not even angelworm can stand being around you.

I wish the administrators at my job stopped being morons.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, that admins at your job are so brilliant, they figure out how to make a robot that can do all the tasks in your job description, rendering you obsolete. You are now jobless.

I wish I wasn't stuck at work right now.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, your boss found you on MFP and you are now fired and sent home immediately. You now have all the free time you want.

I wish I could transform into any animal I choose (and remember, humans are animals, too), while maintaining my mental capacities.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Granted, but no matter how many different animals you transform into, the animals know something is different about you and attack you on site. (but thy don kill you …. You just have to stay human 99.99% of the time or risk assault)

I wish I would stop aging, but still manage to be able to change by body via workouts.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I wish I would stop aging, but still manage to be able to change by body via workouts.

You stop aging and look a healthy 65 from this point forward. You still have stamina to do a full a workout as you wish, the physique is coming on lovely as a result, but so are your 32DD man boobs

I wish southern England had a Mediterranean climate and white sand beaches
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    *poof* southern England now has Mediterranean climate and white sandy beaches. Land value skyrockets, the tourist industry skyrockets, crime skyrockets and it is now a miserable place to actually live.

I wish headaches went away as easily as they come on.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    *Poof* They have just released a capsule that instantly cures headaches but for every tablet you use 1 inch of nostril hair grows!

I wish I was a little bit taller : P
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    *sparkle* Your neck grows 4 inches overnight, giving you more height and a slight resemblance to a giraffe.

I wish Ohio was closer to California.
  • AtticusFinch
    Options
    * spink * The governor of Ohio officially renames the state to Cohio. Alphabetically it's now closer, but still in the Midwest

I wish the word "Awesome" would vanish from US vocabulary - it's worn out and needs a rest
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    *twinkle* Awesome has disappeared from the english language, along with every other word beginning with an "A".

I wish people would take more responsiblity for their actions
  • AtticusFinch
    Options
    *twinkle* Awesome has disappeared from the english language, along with every other word beginning with an "A".

I wish people would take more responsiblity for their actions

It is made so. The newly created National 'uthority for Wish Fulfillment & 'buse track you down 'fter many confusing 'venues of investigation.
    There is currently no word for which land mass the United States is united over ; the CInothing now have intelligence 'gents ; Hawaii has no word for Hello or Goodbye ; and there are 3 new states called Laska, Labama and Rkansas.
    Your licence to practice magic is revoked, and for the next 2 years you're turned into the doppleganger of Rnold Schwarzenegger

I wish Alpha Centauri was within 'commute' distance for our rocket technology
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    As you wish. We are now able to visit Alpha Centauri. And there actually is an Earth-like planet there. And life from there is able to visit us. And take over. Apparently we're a dang good food source for their overcrowded planet...

I wish we truly understood more about how the universe was formed.
  • Cblue541
    Cblue541 Posts: 17
    Options
    you got it we know how it was formed but our knowledge leads to our distruction and the end of the universe begin.

i wish i had a new car
  • DaFrogRibbit
    DaFrogRibbit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ShaZAm you have a new car, as your driving it off the new car lot a log truck come speeding threw a red light totaling your brand new ride, in which you only had liability insurances on since it was paid for in full with your life savings.

I wish I could control peoples actions threw brain waves.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    ShaZAm you have a new car, as your driving it off the new car lot a log truck come speeding threw a red light totaling your brand new ride, in which you only had liability insurances on since it was paid for in full with your life savings.

I wish I could control peoples actions threw brain waves.

*POOF* You controlled the most beautiful woman in the world to sleep with you. And now you have herpes.

I wish I could fly.
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    Wish granted. You have the ability to turn into a gnat whenever you wish and you have an obsession with fruit now....

I wish problems would solve themselves.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    *poof* all your problems solve themselves but in doing so create more problems

I wish men wouldn't be so frustrating!