Options

Replies

• princesspurple
    Options
    Great job MelSebring! You are on your way:

1) What you did for exercise: walked hills
    2) Duration: 20 minutes
    3) Calories burned: 115
    4) How you felt: it was sunny out for the first time in forever! the air was clean, i felt good to get out of the office and the gym!
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me, me. I'm in! :smile:
  • kayladiane5
    kayladiane5 Posts: 94
    Options
    1) 10 mins of running at a 12 min mile pace, 15 mins of pylos, 25 mins of pilates and possibly a bike ride later
    2) about 80 total
    3) 435 so far
  • Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    I am SO EXCITED about seeing what everyone is doing! This is AWESOME!! :)
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @MelSebring I oved reading about you pumping those thighs harder! thats the spirit!! well done job :0) Keep up he good work YAY!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    DAY 1

1) 4 MINUTES OF WALKING @ 3.5 SPEED, AND ONE MINUTE OF JOGGING @ 5.8 CONSECUTIVELY FOR ONE HOUR ON A 4 INLINE ON THE TREADMILL
    2) ONE HOUR
    3) Calories burned? 538
    4) FEEL WAY BETTER THAN YESTERDAY. YESTERDAY I HAD A HARD TIME ON THE TREADMIL.. AS USUAL HAD TO DRAG MYSELF ONTO IT... BUT MADE IT...JUST GOT TO REMEMBER THE FEELING AFTER ACCOMPLISHING A WORK OUT.. IM ALIVE! READY FOR MY DVD WORK OUT IN A BIT :0)
  • justcallmejennifer
    justcallmejennifer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I will be putting my activity in later tonight. :) This is awesome and is my first challenge. Woo hoo!
  • BeCali
    BeCali Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Actually started on Sunday but will count from today

1) What you did for exercise: 22 mins rowing, 30 mins climbing
    2) Duration: 35 minutes
    3) Calories burned: 511
    4) How you felt: Great workout. Was exhausted at the end of it.
  • January91968
    Options
    would love to but my foot, I have to slowly put more excersixe, maybe maybe Ill walk around the block. Or just down the street
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Day1 (continued)

1) Biggest loser: boot camp dvd
    2)55 Minutes
    3) Calories burned? 475
    4) was second guessing doing a dvd......twenty minutes into it i felt great...we just got to force ourselves to do it. get over that stupid hump, of trying to get out of it. felt great afterwards and glad I followed through with it :0)

Day1 (continued)

1)Dog walk
    2) 45 minutes
    3)255
    4) this is my fave part of me day. winding down, takin my pup out for a walk listenig to some tunes, getting some fresh air. although I didnt listen to music today. I've catching up on the Jilian Michaels podcast.... my back is tense though. looks like hubby will be massaging me tonight :0)
  • Melinda1987
    Options
    So glad to see everyone who participated day 1! You people are so motivational to me! Here goes day 2... :)
  • ivorythorns
    ivorythorns Posts: 33
    Options
    DAY 1

1) What you did for exercise? - Aerobics - Gazelle - Strength Training
    2) Duration? - 30 mins
    3) Calories burned? 446
    4) How you felt (you can refer to before, during, or after - I'm just curious... tired? powerful? joyful? sad? accomplished?) Mostly sore. As I've mentioned, I have a bad knee. During the Aerobics routine, I think I over-worked it (which resulted in me cutting the Aerobics short and finishing up with my strength training routine earlier than planned.)

I was so busy ranting and raving about starvation I forgot to address this!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Day 2

Insanity: Cardio Recovery

33 minutes

198 calories burned

My feet were killing me today. I'm so happy that today was cardio recovery. I probably will workout again later today. I want to burn a few more calories.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    DAY 1-

Elliptical

30 MIN

357 Calories burned

I set the intensity up pretty high so I really had to push. I am still sweating like crazy and its been like15 minutes since I finished! Its been a while since I got on my elliptical. Other than the fact that it makes a weird clunking noise... I still love it!

Day 2-

Elliptical

30minutes

345 calories burned

Went a bit lower on the intensity today. I had to get up wayy early to fit this in today. I really didnt want to screw up right away on day 2 so I got up before my early morning dentist appointment to burn it!
    It felt really good! I feel lean today. Well ok, I cheated, I jumped on the scale because I felt lean and i lost 1lb!! But its not record day (thats tomorrow) so I cant do anything but feel good about it! Sweated and it was awesome! Feels so good!
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    sorry duplicate post
  • TobieGirl
    TobieGirl Posts: 15
    Options
    From Day One: Went out between thunder storms last night. Was so tired and didn't want to - but was so happy that I did when I got about two blocks out...I only did a mile...but it was better than nothing. 20 minutes and 103 calories.

When baby wakes up hoping to get a good three mile walk (with some running) in today...still have storms on/off today.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    DAY 1

1) What you did for exercise? - Basketball more shooting n running after the ball than an actual game
    2) Duration? - 60 mins
    3) Calories burned? 377
    4) How you felt (you can refer to before, during, or after - I'm just curious... tired? powerful? joyful? sad? accomplished?)

I felt good at first then i started feeling light headed and sluggish (probably the burger king i ate earlier that day) but i pushed through and everytime i would feel myself slowing down i would jog forwards n backwards up n down the drive way... It was a tough day to do if i had been by myself but my husand and brother kept encouraging me and reminding me to jog/run after the ball not take my precious time. I felt really good after the work out that i stuck with it and did give up even though i just wanted to stop n go to sleep! :) it is always so much more fun to exercise when you have someone to do it with you! Hope everyone was just as successful!!!
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    hello ladies...mind if i join?

1) What you did for exercise: weights
    i worked out my legs and shoulders and abs
    front squats, barbell shoulder press, back squats, power cleans
    then i did some machines for shoulders and some dumbbells. then some light leg press

2) Duration: 122 minutes

3) Calories burned: 1684

4) How you felt:
    this was my best workout in a while. i felt energized throughout. today i'm already sore which isn't good because usually it isn't till the second day after that i feel it. hopefully it won't be too bad tomorrow

tonight i'm going to do some cardio
  • Melinda1987
    Options
    OMG - you people are AMAZING!! As I read your posts it just motivates me, thinking "WOW - she did THAT? O look at him - 122 mins??" You are all inspiring!

DAY 2:

1) What I did: Walked with 2 friends around a local reservoir that I've never seen b4! I've lived in this little town most of my life and didn't know it exited. Was lovely walking by the water with a cool breeze blowing on us.

2) Duration: 66 mins (one lap took 33 mins and was 1.25 miles)

3) Calories burned: about 360 (I've checked other sites that claim to be more accurate 'cause they take your weight into consideration, but honestly it said the same activity was 420 for my weight. Not a huge difference.)

4) How I felt: I was excited that my friends wanted me to come with them, but nervous because I am far heavier & out of shape (and a few yrs older) than they are. I'll write more about the experience on my blog tonight. For now I'll just say that I am VERY proud of myself that I went outside my comfort zone and did this! :)
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Happy Day 2!
    Pregnant and keeping up so far:)
    1) Treadmill at a 4 and 5, and did the incline up to 5.
    2) 30 mins
    3) About 190
    4) Felt good-sweaty, though it is still hard going slower than I was used to, but this belly is big-I get a LOT of looks:)