Retarded and Gay

Options
12346»

Replies

• Dee1006
    Dee1006 Posts: 37
    Options
    I am pretty sure i would not rat her out to the bosses. Say something yourself. I have a niece who does this and know that she does with no ill will towards anyone and that certain expressions too easily become the norm and it might only have to be brought to the persons attention. I fear we have become a word police society and people are way too sensitive. I hold freedom of thought and expression in high regard, but not hate.
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I"m wondering how long it will take before this thread is locked. I'm surprised it's still open.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be so sensitive, realize she is not intending things as a personal attack and allow people to live their life. We have become way to thin skinned in this society. Can't say boo without someones feeling getting hurt and them running to mom.

I agree with this! However there is certain etiquette that is required in an office environment...

Not at my office. :laugh:
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    ANyways......................any single Ladies out here in MFB??? IF SO Message this awesomely tanned man!

DUDE...you been begging on here for weeks. What's up with that? If you got it going on, can't you just go to a Gym, Bar, Church, Supermarket or something and attract several nice women. I tell My Daughter to stay clear of Internet beggars, the stuff you are doing. Get another approach dude. You are funny>>>LMAO!
This discussion has been closed.