What do your meals look like? (Let me see pics)

Options

Replies

• katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    IMG_8159.jpg

IMG_8098.jpg

IMG_7815.jpg

I have a weight loss blog and have been taking photos of my meals for a few years now.
    These are some past photos and I don't have the nutritional info for them.
    The first pic is an omelette made with egg whites (from when I was afraid of eating yolks ... lol), green onion, spinach & mushrooms.
    The middle photo is of chicken breast, shredded cabbage, onion, red pepper & zucchini stir fried in olive oil.
    The last photo is of homemade lentil stew over quinoa.
    I no longer eat quinoa or lentils but this meal sure was tasty at the time!
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Roast chicken breast with a bit of skin, pesto peas, and tomato, cress and spinach wholewheat couscous.
    I had a massive portion and its all quite high in fat so a whopping 495 for the plate but I went for a good swim today, am under on calories and only 2 points over on fat, so I enjoyed it, especially the skin >:-)

100_1217.jpg?t=1307297584

yeah...that couscous is so going to be on my dinner table one of these days...:glasses:
  • Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow! Bump!
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    Bump
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Now I am hungry!!!! What fabulous meal ideas:bigsmile:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options

I agree! Great pictures :)
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options

I agree! Great pictures :)

Smiles you meals made me drool the most yummy:tongue:
  • lilfaerygoddess
    Options
    bump
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    My breakfast, lunch, and dinner yesterday lol:

IMAG0963.jpg
    3 egg, cracked pepper turkey, onion, bell pepper, mozarella cheese omelette - 558cal, 6g carbs, 47g fat, 37g protein.

IMAG1009.jpg
    Seasoned, grilled chicken breast (8oz), Spinach salad with 1/2tsp Grey Poupon, 1tbsp Kefir Yogurt Ranch, and 1/4 cup mozarella cheese - 295cal, 3g carbs, 11g fat, 46g protein.

IMAG1008.jpg
    Meatza!! 95/5 italian seasoned ground beef, mushrooms, bell peppers, red onions, mozarella, and pizza sauce - 297cal, 2g carbs, 16g fat, 30g protein. That's 1 serving, I ate 1.5. Next time the meat will be rolled thinner...as the flavor, texture, and pure amount of hamburger was overpowering lol.
  • OldBoyPhil
    Options
    Those meals are beautiful. Plenty of colour and just bursting with goodness. Well done!! For theignorant what r egg beaters?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Those meals are beautiful. Plenty of colour and just bursting with goodness. Well done!! For theignorant what r egg beaters?

They're a type of cartoned egg. Basically they're egg whites with some coloring aded I believe.

For myself...I just eat the whole egg =D.
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options

IMAG1009.jpg
    Seasoned, grilled chicken breast (8oz), Spinach salad with 1/2tsp Grey Poupon, 1tbsp Kefir Yogurt Ranch, and 1/4 cup mozarella cheese - 295cal, 3g carbs, 11g fat, 46g protein.

That looks yum yum! I also really like the plate. smile::laugh:

Amber
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    IMAG1008.jpg
    Meatza!! 95/5 italian seasoned ground beef, mushrooms, bell peppers, red onions, mozarella, and pizza sauce - 297cal, 2g carbs, 16g fat, 30g protein. That's 1 serving, I ate 1.5. Next time the meat will be rolled thinner...as the flavor, texture, and pure amount of hamburger was overpowering lol.

Whoa!
    Gotta try this for sure!
  • egreene718
    egreene718 Posts: 32
    Options
    This is a great topic. I love the different foods, giving me ideas.
  • iknowicaniknowican
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I made a meatza today too! That's so funny that I never heard of it before yesterday and come here to post about it and there's one here already!
    Mine was 1 lb 96/4 beef, no salt added tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella, broccoli, onions, and 4 kinds of peppers.
    424 cals for half of it (that's half a pound of beef, very filling!), 11 carbs, 14g fat, 56g protein, 3g fiber and only 264g sodium!

784994_169.jpg
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

IMAG1009.jpg

That looks yum yum! I also really like the plate. smile::laugh:

Amber
    This looks yummy. And the plate is really pretty. I think I've seen it online before.
  • d_smith85
    d_smith85 Posts: 94
    Options
    Now I'm hungry! lol