Another round of 30 day shred who is in starting monday may

Options

Replies

• Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 2 done.

Today I puked into my own mouth while doing Jillian so THAT is definately a first. Blue cheese and water.:blushing: :noway:
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Day 7 of Level 2 done!

Managed to do the twist plank things at the end without collapsing! Sooo hard!
    Getting slightly better at push ups.
    Watching level 3 just now, eeeek!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 4 - I was sweating like crazy at the end - I'll take it :)
  • gemwho2
    Options
    Day 8 of level 2 done (day 17 altogether!)

Who said it gets easier!! Haha
    This session nearly killed me
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    day 15 for me on due to my hamstring "injury" and I agree with everyone else, this level is not getting easier! If anything I feel like it is getting more challenging! Hopefully I can catch up, i am behind 3 days :( we're almost done though!!
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone having a great weekend-we got this
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of level 2 done this morning. It is getting easier for me! I am enjoying this level way more than the first one. I did pull my groin on day 1 of this level with the plank jacks so it has been difficult, I have do jumping jack with hand weights instead. and I am rocking the 5lb weights all the way. :)
  • gemwho2
    Options
    Day 9 of Level 2 done!!

Its going in so fast, I was so irritated by level 1 by day 9 but I still 'enjoy' level 2.
    Coped a bit better today and got more Natalie moves in, I hate the abs at the very end! Imagine everyone does though!
  • lunamare
    Options
    I had an off weekend. My stomach was a mess and I didn't workout. Don't know if I can count walking around 3 different malls on Saturday looking for a stupid bathing suit since I had ice cream with DD and then fried calamari yesterday :( Annoyed with myself. I didn't workout this morning but I'll get back on track after I bring DD skating tonight.
  • gemwho2
    Options
    I had an off weekend. My stomach was a mess and I didn't workout. Don't know if I can count walking around 3 different malls on Saturday looking for a stupid bathing suit since I had ice cream with DD and then fried calamari yesterday :( Annoyed with myself. I didn't workout this morning but I'll get back on track after I bring DD skating tonight.

Life gets in the way sometimes, get back on the DVD when u r ready. I have had days when I've dreaded switching play but half an hour later, it's done, complete and switched off for another day :)
  • gemwho2
    Options
    Level 2 Day 10 done :)

Onto level 3 tomorrow, kinda looking forward to it...wonder how long that'll last!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 6 complete. It is getting easier, hardly even using the modifications:)
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    level 2/ day 16 done...a few days behind but I want to get level 2 down before i move on to level 3! Everyone is doing great!
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've fallen behind with this. I've been pushing myself really hard. I went from doing no exercise to up to 2-3 hours a day and my body needs a break. I will catch up with this at some point but right now my body is hating me so will have a few days off then start again.
  • gemwho2
    Options
    Level3, Day1 done

I fund it quite hard but managed it by doing about half Anita, there was a few times I had to stop for a second but that happened at the beginning of the other 2 levels. The abs work I find is actually easier, nothing is as hard as them twist planks from level 2!!!

I dont feel sore afterwards though, makes me worry I'm doing something worng. Oh and I'll have to buy some dumbells as I'd been using tins/bottles of water/kettlebell but theres a move where you have to lean on them.

Just have to remind myself that although its difficult, its not so lang ago I switched level 1 off after 5 minutes!!!
  • lunamare
    Options
    Great job!

I got home last night and busted out day 5, then got up this morning and busted out day 6. My legs are sore, but I'm glad I did it. I'm actually pretty miserable when I miss a day of working out.

My plan is to continue Level 2 until Friday. Saturday I'll start Level 3 and continue that until July 1st. After that I'll be on a boat bound for Bermuda so Jillian will have to deal without me :)
  • gemwho2
    Options
    Level3 Day2 done!!

Who is still here??
  • lunamare
    Options
    Sore this morning and DH contributed to an extra glass (or two) of wine that I didn't need last night. Decided to wait until after my MD appt to workout.
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    sorry i have not written on here, how is everyone doing?im also doing chalean extreme too
  • lunamare
    Options
    I swore at Jillian the whole time but I made it through Level 2 this morning. I'm looking forward to Saturday and trying Level 3.