Another round of 30 day shred who is in starting monday may

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Level3, Day 8 done

Still dont like it and swore a lot today haha!
    I just feel I dont get much out of it, I cant do the jumps very well so not burning much. If I had time I would have done level 2 straight after, I sweat buckets on level 2.

Ooh well just 3 days to go...
    why dont you just do level two tomorrow? Level 3 is kind of easy, maybe that is why i like it but i do think level 2 is the best one now.
  • ChantalGG
    Options
    Level 3 day 3 done!

I am getting rug burns on my knees and elbows with this level. :S
  • Seanb_us
    Seanb_us Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    What is "shred"? Thanks!
  • Seanb_us
    Seanb_us Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Nevermind. An exercise video. Cheers.
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Level3, Day 8 done

I just feel I dont get much out of it, I cant do the jumps very well so not burning much. If I had time I would have done level 2 straight after, I sweat buckets on level 2.

why dont you just do level two tomorrow? Level 3 is kind of easy, maybe that is why i like it but i do think level 2 is the best one now.

I was thinking that but I think it's a psychological thing that I want to complete level 3!! Haha what a weirdo I am! You're right though, level 3 is easier, I think
  • ChantalGG
    Options
    Level3, Day 8 done

I was thinking that but I think it's a psychological thing that I want to complete level 3!! Haha what a weirdo I am! You're right though, level 3 is easier, I think

I think she is working different muscle on this round to "shred" us up. Each round is doing a different thing.
  • vforrest
    vforrest Posts: 6
    Options
    How many days do you work on level one before moving to level 2, and then from level 2 to level 3?
  • ChantalGG
    Options
    You are supposed to do 10 workouts on each level before going on tot he next level. I do take a day or two on weekends off but i do other stuff like baseball or tennis, badminton, Frisbee. I want to stay active. :)
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I hope you all have a fabulous holiday Monday, those that are celebrating!
  • gemwho2
    Options
    Day 9 of level 3 done!!!

2 days to go hurrah!

Although I've moaned throughout this thread and I have cursed at Jillian to SHUT UP the last 2 days, I tell everyone to get this dvd.
    I cant believe the transformation already. I still have a way to go but for the first time I have definition in my arms and pretty sure when I burn more fat off my thighs/tum (please please please) ther will be some lovely toned muscles to show :)
  • gemwho2
    Options
    Level3 Day 10 done!!!
    Day 29 altogether, so will be finished the Shred after tomorrows workout :)
    I recommend this DVD to just about everyone I meet
  • gemwho2
    Options
    SHREDDED!!!!! :)

Day 30 complete, I finished on Level2 as it was my favourite.

So...9 days level1, 11 on level 2 and 10 on level 3.

I found level 2 worked me best and personaly feel its the level that changed my body. I still have fat to lose but my tum,thighs and arms are definitely more toned, I never thought I was capable of achieving definition. Now I know i can go further and get the body I've always wanted.

I plan to start a couple of other JM DVDs next week, my friend is going to borrow the shred, I'll probably incorporate level 2 into my fitness regime once I get it back.

STICK WITH IT EVERYONE :)
  • ChantalGG
    Options
    SHREDDED!!!!! :)

Day 30 complete, I finished on Level2 as it was my favourite.

So...9 days level1, 11 on level 2 and 10 on level 3.

I found level 2 worked me best and personaly feel its the level that changed my body. I still have fat to lose but my tum,thighs and arms are definitely more toned, I never thought I was capable of achieving definition. Now I know i can go further and get the body I've always wanted.

I plan to start a couple of other JM DVDs next week, my friend is going to borrow the shred, I'll probably incorporate level 2 into my fitness regime once I get it back.

STICK WITH IT EVERYONE :)

Good job at completing it!

I still need to do 5 more days. I cant wait til it s over! Plus my son is home and taking over the living room. not cool.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I'm back from vacation and nice and relaxed. I'm not going to hop back into a 30 day streak with Jillian right now. I'm going to start back to the gym and add in Jillian on the days I don't make it there. Keep up the great work!!