Labor Day Challenge--Any takers??

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    weighed in at 185 this morning. My kids bought me a laptop, so I have to find my google spreadsheet and bookmark it. My kids are awesome:love: I plan on making this last week before the end of our challenge a good one !!

It's been a pleasure keeping tabs with you all. I love having to check in and be accountable.

Ace - your new Nicolas is adorable :smile:
    Maureen, you're doing great!!

Starting New rules of lifing for women stage 2 today. Looking foward to being sore from the burn..:laugh: :laugh:

Have a great week !
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Its a Christmas Miracle! I weighed in at 233 this morning, only a 0.2 pounds gain from Christmas. I really did eat what I wanted, but I noticed I took much smaller portion of alot of things. I stopped eating when I was full instead of stuffing myself!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Its a Christmas Miracle! I weighed in at 233 this morning, only a 0.2 pounds gain from Christmas. I really did eat what I wanted, but I noticed I took much smaller portion of alot of things. I stopped eating when I was full instead of stuffing myself!

Great job!!
  • ace175
    Options
    Since this week's weigh-in day is on Christmas day, it's ok if you don't weigh-in on that day! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend!!! :)

The other challenge weighs in tomorrow, so I will-but I checked today and I lost another 3 lbs for a grand total of 50 (that's right FIFTY) pounds lost since June 1. And I started measurements in July-in those 6 months I have lost a total of 22.5 inches!

You are AWESOME!!!
  • ace175
    Options
    Tomorrow is officially the last day of our challenge!! I hope everyone has a safe and fun new years eve tonight...I'm babysitting!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Will you post the results? I think we have been an amazing group!! :)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I didn't quite make my goal, but had fun trying! Good job, everyone! :smile: