Options
    I'm in....
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Time to check in!

Starting weight

June 1 184 pounds
    June 8 182 pounds :drinker: Its been a while since I have posted a loss. YAY!

Terri

Oops not the 8th yet. Silly me!
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    I did not weight in this morning, I too have been snacking and with not being able to work out because of an injury, well is a double whammy!! I will weigh in next week. You all are doing great!! Keep up the good work!! And I think the list is a good idea. It’s accountability!!
  • Jodasi
    Jodasi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a little late on this challenge but I'm still in! Let's do this! WHOO!!!!!!!!
  • TheOnlyMe
    TheOnlyMe Posts: 23
    Options
    Thankyou TCASMEY and happyhappy352 xxx
  • linscave
    linscave Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Didn't post weight last week. but down a 1lb this week. so now 123lb. I have just signed up for a 10k run in july. This will be the furthest I have ever run. Rather scared, so better get my running shoes on and get practicing!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week. Keep up the amazing efforts!

Start 1.6.11- 124
    7.6.11 123
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Weighing in for the week, I am down 2.6 lbs. That is great considering my junk food binge this weekend.

Congrats to those who had a loss and let's keep it going to those who didn't now is the day to kick it in. We can do this!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone was trying to be rude. It can just be a bit overwhelming to see such a long list post after post after post and it takes up a lot of room. And it is hard to have the list updated without a ton of list post quotes (does that make sense?) especially since we all weigh in when it's best for us.. if it was a set date, it wouldn't be bad but I like this group (and have for over a year :flowerforyou: ) because there were no set dates or rules..just come in post your weight as you can and ask for advice or share stories as you want instead of focusing on our weight, we really seemed to help push each other for non-scale-victories. But enough of my complaining..

I too just registered for Warrior Dash (in MO) in mid-Oct and can't wait!! It looks like a TON of fun! And it's almost our wedding anniversary (10/18)..so what better way to celebrate than mud and beer :drinker:
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! A great way to start off the summer!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

I too just registered for Warrior Dash (in MO) in mid-Oct and can't wait!! It looks like a TON of fun! And it's almost our wedding anniversary (10/18)..so what better way to celebrate than mud and beer :drinker:

I had forgotten about the beer at the end of the run Have fun! I am going to try again next year.
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today at 125.5lbs i think the sudden drop in weight is due to the end of TOM and because I started Turbo Fire yesterday! WOW, it was hard I havent sweated that much in yonks :laugh:
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Time to check in!

Starting weight

June 1 184 pounds
    June 8 182 pounds :drinker: Its been a while since I have posted a loss. YAY!

Terri

Great Job on the loss!!!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is tomorrow, excited and nervous. cant wait to report tomorrow (hopefully its a good one)
    Hope everyone is doing great today :0)
  • treez69
    treez69 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm new here and it sounds like a good way to start
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Everybody seems to be doing great, keep it up!! Good luck to anyone with weigh-ins tomorrow. I don't weigh-in until Friday, but I feel like I am having a good week.

Stay the course everyone, keep that motivation going!!
  • shawnae2
    shawnae2 Posts: 105
    Options
    I have not been doing good. I have just been feeling really down about my weight loss. I am self sabotoging and I don't know why. I am taking a trip to Vegas this weekend and when I get back I am starting with my personal trainer and back on eating healthy!! I want to change my life style and I can't depend on any one else to do it for me!!

CW- 266.6

Week 1- 264.6 (2lbs down)

CGW- 261.6
  • katekentlaw
    Options
    I've had a bad couple of days, and it's frustrating because I'll do really well, but sabotage myself at the end of the day and over eat. I don't know what compels me to do this. Even if I save myself plenty of calories for a snack, I overdo it. I have a really busy schedule and looooooong days, so I'm sure the stress is part of it, and part of it is that I genuinely feel like I'm starving even if I've had good snacks all day.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2.5lbs this week, 2.5 to go to beat the challenge, I hope I can keep it up!