June-Day by Day Challenge-pt 10 (OPEN)

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great day.....just taking a little break from my unplanned cleaning spree. I hardly slept at all last night and woke up with a terrible headache, so no farm for me today. I did manage to get in a 6 mile run. I decided no matter how I felt, I was running, even if I puked my guts up (I didn't though, thank GOD!)

Leela, circumstances always come up just when we think we are good to go.....unplanned meals.....still laughing over that.

pmjsmom....TAKE YOUR LUNCH FROM HOME RELIGIOUSLY! Don't fall into that trap of "it will be okay this time I guess". I take my lunch everyday cause the guys on the farm eat out EVERY and I mean EVERY meal. At first they thought I was a nut taking my sandwich in where ever we go, but I didn't care and now they just know better than to even ask if I want anything.

Steph, can I please get an iced coffee? Oh yeah, hold the sunscreen please!:tongue:
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Goals for JUNE 29th WEDNESDAY

1) stretch.................................................................................................YES!
    2) 5.5 mile walk before coming online............................................. YES!!
    3) Weight lifting 15 minutes............................................................. Yikes, I might try and do that in a minute :bigsmile: No No NO!!!!!!!!!
    4) 2 veggies......................................................................................... YES!!! Love those mushrooms, onions & green peppers :wink:
    5) remember I got my AD in the newspaper................................. YES!! Thanks Leela for the reminder. Not one call yet :ohwell:

Momma... Awesome running & with a headache....Your one tough cookie :wink:

Kathy.... You get to stay up late 10 pm instead of 9:30 :laugh: I should follow suit.
    thanks for letting me know about my veggies :blushing: It doesn't feel right because I like to eat that combo :wink:
    Stay away from that fast food :bigsmile:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    June 29's goals:
    1. eat a balanced breakfast. YES
    2. cardo, zumba, training YES, YES, YES
    3. take daughter to day camp, go to job interview (wish me luck!) YES, YES (MORE ON THAT LATER)
    4. get some mid week washing done so I won't have to do laundry all weekend. WORKING ON THAT NOW
    5. go to wal-mart YES
    6. daughter's swim lessons in the evening. YES
    7. RELAX! HAVEN'T YET! :(

June 30's goals:
    1. eat a balanced breakfast.
    2. run errands while daughter is at camp.
    3. daughter to swimming
    4. zumba, even if I miss the first part, cardio after?
    5. eat dinner at a decent time.
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    June 30th GOALS Thursday

1) morning stretch......................................................................................
    2) Walk before coming online..................................................
    3) Eat what I have planned for the day. I keep changing up my dinners :bigsmile: ..........................
    4) . Lift weights..........................................................................................................
    5) No Coffee!!! Tea Yes!!!!...................................................................................

Leela, Your daughter has a very NICE, busy scheldule :wink:
    Good Luck with the Job interview :drinker:
  • methistime
    Options
    I like this and want to join. The day is almost over for me but here are a few goals
    1. no eating after 8:30pm
    2. do some stretching exercises
    3. complete my food journal
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    JUNE 29
    1. Go out and buy one or two pairs of new workout pants/shorts (the ones I have keep fallig off - yay!) - DONE
    2. 10 glasses of water. - DONE
    3. Stay under calories. - DONE
    4. Fold the laundry. - NOPE
    5. Scoop the kitty llitter boxes. - DONE

JUNE 30:
    1. 10 glasses of water.
    2. Attend Muay Thai class.
    3. Fold the laundry.
    4. Buy some fresh beets at the farmer's market and figure out a way too cook them on the grill (I have some ideas).
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for June 29:
    1. WATER!!!--Better.
    2. Track my foods and healthy choices.--Yes and mostly.
    4. Bed by 10:00. (Going in to work a bit later so I can sleep in a little if I want to.)--No.

Over all it was not the worst day ever but it certainly wasn't the best, either! Didn't drink as much water as I should have and had a candy bar last night. Also stayed up too late finishing a couple of ear cuffs for my DDs ACS auction at her job. I have tomorrow off so I don't have to set an alarm. YAY!

Momma--I took my lunch and I ate it while she had her burger. (I'd much rather have a burger I make myself, anyway!)

Welcome, methistime! This is a great thread!

Everyone--Have a wonderful day!

Goals for June 30:
    1. Water!
    2. HEALTHY choices and track my foods.
    3. Clean off my desk!!!
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    June 30th GOALS Thursday

1) morning stretch......................................................................................yes
    2) Walk before coming online..................................................yes
    3) Eat what I have planned for the day. I keep changing up my dinners :bigsmile: ..........................Yes!! So far So Good
    4) . Lift weights.......................................................................................................... NO!!!!!!
    5) No Coffee!!! Tea Yes!!!!................................................................................... YES!!

I'm giving up doing the weight's, Just Not into it. I need to concentrate on walking & eating right. Thats it for now :wink:

WELCOME........ methistime :flowerforyou:
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    June 29th goals
    1. Get to library and find a couple books I have been wanting to read - Yes and no...I went, they didn't have either book.
    2. Gallon of water even though I am not going to the farm today - NO
    3. Clean my bathrooms - No
    4. Vacuum the house - Yes
    5. Move stove and refrigerator and sweep and mop behind them, then sweep and mop the kitchen - YES

June 30th
    My only goal today was to get my daughter to the airport on time and that was a big success......
    I DID SIGN UP FOR A HALF MARATHON TODAY THOUGH! It is August 21 in Spearfish, South Dakota.

pjmsmom, great job on taking your lunch!
    Methistime, welcome.

I will be out of the loop after tomorrow morning until July 4th evening. See ya all when I get back on the new thread for July.
    Much love,
    Momma
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    June 29:
    1) Shred D1L3 -- YES
    2) BFBM -- YES
    3) Eat well - No excuses, cause I already made my dinner and it's not even noon! -- I oopsed a little bit, but otherwise, OK
    4) Plan a lesson outline for my tutoring session -- YES

Mommawarrior... Super big congrats on your run!! :drinker: "and now they just know better than to even ask if I want anything. " I wish my family would do that. That's why I "oopsed" in the above. Wee! Half marathon!!

Leela... I loved your Wednesday (was that yesterday already?)! You had SO many YES's!! Congrats! Did you tell us about the interview? Did I not see the post?

therobinator... I started juicing beets in random veggie/fruit juices. They are delicious!

Teresa... Sometimes when I write down goals and never get to them, it just gets discouraging, so I cut them off the list for a while. :flowerforyou:

SEE YOU ALL IN JULY!!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Steph, Wed was a good day. the job interview went well. They offered me the job. I'm not sure its the right job for me, but I am thinking of taking it until something else comes up!
  • methistime
    Options
    I like this and want to join. The day is almost over for me but here are a few goals
    1. no eating after 8:30pm - done
    2. do some stretching exercises--didn't do
    3. complete my food journal--- done
    [/quote
  • methistime
    Options
    7/1
    80 min of walking
    complete food journal
    no sweets
    learn how to post
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Steph, Wed was a good day. the job interview went well. They offered me the job. I'm not sure its the right job for me, but I am thinking of taking it until something else comes up!
    That's great!! :drinker: