The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread

Options

Replies

• canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Omg I'm so exited about finishing this month !!! I will post pics girls and I really hope I get some beautiful results like y'all did!!!
  • abeautifulmess
    abeautifulmess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This thread has made me decide that I am GOING to buy this tomorrow haha. You guys all look amazing! Cant wait to try it.. heard/seen so many great things :)
  • Inspiredtobe
    Inspiredtobe Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness! All the before and after pictures are so inspiring and amazing! You guys all look great. I just need two more days of level three and I'll take my b/a picture. I can't wait! I suggest the 30 day shred to anyone. It's a great twenty minute workout and you feel great after. (:
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I completed the 30 day shred 11 days ago and i lost 6lb and a total of 11 inches, 2" above my belly button, 4" below bb, 3" off hips and 2" off thighs, its an amazing workout with great results. my pics are in my profile in order of end of level 1, level 2 then finished results.
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have bought the DVD but I have no weights and they are pricey.

I plan to start on June 14th as I am at a music festival 9th-13th and there's no chance of keeping to my diet or exercise plan whilst there.

Can I do the shred without weights or will it be a waste of time?
  • kateq321
    kateq321 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi Julia80

I'm using cans of beans at the moment as I don't have weights yet either...hope to get them this weekend. I'm on day 4 of the shred today and I'm finding it a great workout without the weights...so definitely isn't a waste of time :)
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Julia80

I'm using cans of beans at the moment as I don't have weights yet either...hope to get them this weekend. I'm on day 4 of the shred today and I'm finding it a great workout without the weights...so definitely isn't a waste of time :)

Awesome, I had thought about using cans of beans! I am excited to start now :)
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have bought the DVD but I have no weights and they are pricey.

I plan to start on June 14th as I am at a music festival 9th-13th and there's no chance of keeping to my diet or exercise plan whilst there.

Can I do the shred without weights or will it be a waste of time?

Are you going to Download?!?
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    jillians says both for a higher calorie burn. weights i got at wal-mart 5bucks a piece! invest in the weights! down 6lbs on day 7!
  • Emma1903
    Emma1903 Posts: 195
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories it burns?
  • Juliej3
    Juliej3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats to all those who have lost weigh! Where can I get more informationon this 30 day shred program?
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Can someone help me out here? I have the DVD. What size weights to use? I have a 5lb and an 8lb. I find the 8lb a little to heavy right now. My other and biggest question is the push ups. I am trying to do level one... but I can not do a push up.. So will this impact greatly on my results? Should I just skip over that part of the video and move on? Please remember that I am 61 years old.
  • zoink66
    zoink66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    bump
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Can someone help me out here? I have the DVD. What size weights to use? I have a 5lb and an 8lb. I find the 8lb a little to heavy right now. My other and biggest question is the push ups. I am trying to do level one... but I can not do a push up.. So will this impact greatly on my results? Should I just skip over that part of the video and move on? Please remember that I am 61 years old.

Can you do push ups on your knees? If the 8lb weight is too heavy, use the lighter one. Some weight is better than no weight!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Im sure u will :)
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the results!! Those photos and stats are sooo motivating and just what I need on days where I can't push myself to do it on my own! You all look AMAZING!!!

I'm on level 2 right now and the most difficult part for me is the arms. I went from doing a few knee pushups in the beginning to a few real pushups and lots of knee pushups. Now in level 2 I can do walking pushups with no problem! I alternate weights between 1lb and 3lbs depending on how difficult I find a particular move. The main point is to do what you can and keep pushing. You really will see a difference as long as you are trying. I already have and I'm not even halfway through yet!

To someone who asked earlier...30 day shred is a 20 minute circuit training video by Jillian Michaels that you do each day for 30 days. If you google it you will find loads of info! :o)
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Real people with real success, I love it thank you for your courage and willingness to share.
  • asudheimer
    asudheimer Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Went to Walmart and bought this workout video after reading this thread all day yesterday! Great results ladies! Excited to post mine on July 1st! :)
  • lornawalker
    lornawalker Posts: 135
    Options
    You guys are amazing!! Totally convinced, off to order it right away!:happy:

Great thread :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!