Replies

• smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    bump to read later ;)
  • cindyrey
    cindyrey Posts: 53
    Options
    these results are amazing, since I am doing it through exercise tv I don't know if I am supose to be following a certain diet or not. I am just keeping my calories to as close to 1200 as possible.
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! I don't want to rain on anyone's parade either but the workouts really screwed up my ankle and it took about a month of taking it easy to recover. I was also doing C25k at the same time so I may have over done it.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    bump
  • xCarbJunkiex
    xCarbJunkiex Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bnewnam
    bnewnam Posts: 15
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred yesterday. Thanks for the inspiration girls:)
  • jannapurna
    jannapurna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm on day3 of the 30DS and this thread has really inspired me to keep at it! Thanks so much! I've taken before pictures and I'll take after pictures to post on this thread. Hopefully my before and after will be impressive!
    I don't have weights yet either, so I've been using cans of beans. I don't get a burn when I do the floor weights (??), but I certainly feel it with the side lunges!
    I'm also doing the 100 push-up challenge, on week 2, so my arms are killing me!
    I can do sooooo many more push-ups now than I could two weeks ago, though. If you haven't tried it yet, go to onehundredpushups.com
  • TanajaP
    TanajaP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! I don't want to rain on anyone's parade either but the workouts really screwed up my ankle and it took about a month of taking it easy to recover. I was also doing C25k at the same time so I may have over done it.

i understand your pain. as much as i LOVE jillian and want the 30ds to work for me, it just doesn't. my knees hurt every single time i do it. i know it's not my form because i always workout when my husband is home so he can correct me. i can do insanity fine with no knee issues and thats hardcore but jillian and i'm hobbling around like i've been hit by a truck. lol.

but enough of that.. you ladies look fantastic! great job!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    just finished day 2 level 1. I'm hoping i lose inches more than weight.
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Impressive changes, ladies!! Way to go!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I just got 30DS and Jillian's Beginner's DVD.....going to start on Monday since I am going away for the weekend.
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    bump
  • abeautifulmess
    abeautifulmess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Got it today!! Completed day 1 - kicked my butt :P those side lunges were killer..
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    love this thread! Great job everyone!!
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Shawna ,You look awesome... Your stomach reduced tremendously..... Great job
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have bought the DVD but I have no weights and they are pricey.

I plan to start on June 14th as I am at a music festival 9th-13th and there's no chance of keeping to my diet or exercise plan whilst there.

Can I do the shred without weights or will it be a waste of time?

Are you going to Download?!?

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Excited!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!