Bethabee_ Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    SW (6/01): 220
    Wk1 (6/05): 220
    Wk2 (6/12): 218.2
    Wk3 (6/19): 219.8
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30):

Bad bad week.. a lot of it I believe had to do with water (not getting enough).. yesterday I chuggged a lot of water.. but Idk... been a rough one... getting caught up....
  • wenchling
    wenchling Posts: 14
    Options
    There seems to be a theme this week, I had a bad week also. My husband was out of town, I had book club at my house , my parents took my son and I out to dinner, My husband wanted pizza for fathers day and on top of everything, I have a stupid cold! This week will be better!

SW (6/01): 165.4
    Wk1 (6/05): 163.4
    Wk2 (6/12): 160.0
    Wk3 (6/19): 160.0
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30):

Challenge GW: 155.4
  • melane71
    melane71 Posts: 35
    Options
    Sorry but I will have to wait until tonight to weigh in because I had my son hide the scale last week and I did not want to wake him up this morning. I do not like that weigh in once a week stuff because I feel like I can't make adjustments until it's too late. I do not have high hopes anyway because it is that time of the month and I have been eating my exercise calories.
    I keep you posted in 8 hours. It is just noon here.
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    SW (6-1) 235
    WK 1 (6-5) 235
    WK 2 (6-12) 233.2
    WK 3 (6-19) 230.0
    WK 4 (6-26)
    WK 5 (6-30)
  • brittbrat892
    brittbrat892 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    SW (6/01):169
    Wk1 (6/05): 169
    Wk2 (6/12): 166.6
    Wk3 (6/19): 164.4
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30):
  • heathermrls
    Options
    SW (6/01): 190
    Wk1 (6/05): 188.4
    Wk2 (6/12): 187.8
    Wk3 (6/19): 185.3
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30):

Challenge GW: 180
  • endopride
    endopride Posts: 19
    Options
    SW (6/01): 180
    Wk1 (6/05): 180
    Wk2 (6/12): 179
    Wk3 (6/19): 180 ugh!!! on a side note, definitely losing inches though (sigh)
  • melane71
    Options
    :sad: It might be because of one of the following or I am tempted to say a combination of all of them: :sad:

:frown: I am French and creamy - fatty cheese on a crusty baguette are my downfall
    :grumble: my son jammed my scale to mess with me
    :angry: I did not know I am not supposed to eat my exercise calories (nice try :huh: )
    :mad: it is that time of the month
    :noway: ****ake mushrooms are not a good idea before a weigh in
    :explode: weigh in at 9 pm is no good
    :tongue: I saw that many pals had a bad week and my body is just being supportive (nice try again :huh: )

SW (6/01): 126
    Wk1 (6/05): 126
    Wk2 (6/12): 122
    Wk3 (6/19): 124
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30):
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Oh Melane! I know how frustrated you are but your post made me smile. I wish I was French & creamy! I'm just Canadian and chunky! :laugh:

Can you weigh in this morning? I always have to weigh first thing in the morning or have way-too much fluctuation on the scale. And don't stress about it...we will all get back on track this week, right? We can do it!
  • melane71
    Options
    Canadian and chunky huh? Lmao. Thanks I needed a smile to start on a good note. I will weigh in this morning after I shower.
  • melane71
    Options
    Weigh in after shower still show 124.
  • KHP5
    KHP5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SW (6/01): 118
    Wk1 (6/05): 118
    Wk2 (6/12): 117.2
    Wk3 (6/19): 115.8
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30): 114
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    So today was the perfect day to work out raining and poopy outside... however I think I may be sore tomorrow :(
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!!

sorry its a bit late, was waiting on a few more ladies....
    week3chart-1.jpg

Congrats to yankeefamily05! She is our biggest loser this week! :drinker:
    Also congrats to 11jess11 she has lost a whopping 7.1lbs so far!

Going through the comments and the numbers, it seems that a few of us had quite a rough week (myself included). Theres so much going on in our lives that we may not me seing the results we want. Soooooo ive decided to shake things up a bit this week.

THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE:

This is a 3 part challenge, so i encourage everyone to jump in and try to do it.

- Do somethings for you this week! With our busy schedules, we forget to have a little "me time". So every day i want you to do somethings that makes you happy. get your hair done, read a book, visit your bff, take a bubble bath...anything that relaxes you
    :happy:

- Do something fun with someone else. When you feel down/stressed, all you need sometimes is to surround yourself with positive enrgy. So go out with your gal pals, do some shopping, play with you kids/grand kids, go dancing...any activity that energizes you is great!

- Also, for our diet challenge:
    No sodas this week, even diet ones.:smokin: For that sugar burst you need , have some fruit everyday if don't already. Its full of good sugars to keep you going all day long. Remember , 'an apple a day.....'

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BEAUTIFUL WEEK!!!!
  • Bethabee_
    Bethabee_ Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I can do this diet soda thing! In the last week I had maybe 2 ounces of a soda...=] so none will be easy....
    HOWEVER.
    The doing something for myself just won't fly. lol...
    It never does in my household.
  • LauraLLee
    LauraLLee Posts: 210
    Options
    My me time will be at the beach this week. I have been here since monday and I may not come home until sunday. Although right now I am scheduled to come home on friday. We will see. The kids went home today so I will be able to better eat than I have the last couple of days. Good working and happy me time!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    I haven't had a soda in over a month!!!!! So that is not something I will struggle with! Instead I will be sure to drink all of my water:)!

This weekend isn't going to be great! The rehearsal "dinner" is on Friday (pizza and wings, ehhh) and than the wedding is Saturday. Alcohol, good food, alcohol...You get my drift! Anyway, I am going to do my best not to gain!!!! I am hitting my burn every day this week. The only day I am not working out is Saturday because there will just be NO time. But, I will be tearing up the dance floor!:drinker:
    If no one saw these, I would like for you to check them out for extra inspiration! If I can do it, Ya'll can do it!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/270179-final-results-12-week-transformation-pics
  • jltodd99
    jltodd99 Posts: 89
    Options
    Did some reading for me this week - boy have I missed that!

Talked to a few people I don't know as I was leaving the gym - told them how proud I was of them for showing up and working out another day! I know I always feel better when I get some encouragement so I just paid it forward---they felt better and so did I!

Haven't had a diet soda or any soda for months.
  • vrags2
    vrags2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello all!
    Looks like we have all been keeping busy. I weighed-in yesterday and totally forgot to post my results. Oops, sorry ladies. I did a Jillian Michaels DVD last night - not 30 day shred like some of you superstars, but it was my first aerobic/kickboxing activity in a LONG time. I had to modify about 30% because I am still wearing my walking boot on my right foot and am not supposed to jump, but it was still great. Today I am a little sore but not as bad as I expected. Going to walk later and then do some yoga or pilates.

SW (6/01): 283
    Wk1 (6/05): 280
    Wk2 (6/12): 278
    Wk3 (6/19): 275
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30):

As far as the 'extra' challenges here are my plans...
    Do something for you this week!
    I will spend some time relaxing on my new patio chairs and reading a book.

- Do something fun with someone else.
    I am going to put my girlfriend in charge of this one. She's fun and spontaneous. So this week, I will follow her lead!

- Also, for our diet challenge:
    No sodas, okay, I can do it. I usually have about 3 sodas a week, but this week I will drink a passion tea lemonade when I feel the need for a soda.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
    Vicki
  • melane71
    Options
    for the soda it is going to be easy-breezy because I do not drink sodas, finally a challenge at my level :tongue:

Do something for you this week!
    hiking is my me-time, I try to do it everyday, I love to be in the mountain and look at the city down below, it is very peaceful

Do something fun with someone else.
    this one is going to be hard this week, one of my friend passed away in a motocycle accident and we are having a memorial this weekend. Maybe I can get drunk in his memory :cry: but that would not be fun really.

I will pass on the fun stuff if you guys don't mind.