360 FITNESS CHALLENGE! [Closed]

Options
Hey People! This is the official thread for out challenge. We have a nice little group, so be sure to make friends with everyone! We want to support and encourage each other every step of the way!
This is the list of all those in the challenge:
- Maxylicious
- bethabeeg
- wenchling
- jltodd99
- brittbrat892
- 11jess11
- pisceanangel
- toadiejones
- Amandamccl
- heathermrls
- caretmier
- tomorrowisnotpromised
- KHP5
- yankeefamily05
- melane71
- vrags2
- martini79

I have added the rules so be sure to go over them again for a refresher or if you have any questions :happy:

This is the 360 Challenge:

3: for the next 30 days we will be pushing ourselves and encouraging each other to meet our goals one month at a time
6: this is a fitness challenge, therefore you are to workout for at least 6 days a week. You can do it!
0: for the rest of the challenge you are encouraged to stay under your calories! sounds hard? Well guess what, if you workout everyday, then you earn more calories, which means more food!

DA RULES:
- You are encouraged to check in everyday, but at least every 3 days to remain in the challenge. We want you to be dedicated, to your fitness, diet and to the challenge, that means letting us know how you are doing, both good or bad.
- You get one freebie a week, that is only one day a week to rest and recharge. That means no exercise if you want. This can be any day of the week you choose.
- We will have official weigh ins every MONDAY. If this is different from your usual weigh in days, then you are free to give me your weight as of your last weigh in.
- You can talk about anything here, your weighloss, NSV's, diet, bad days, family, school, random stuff etc. This is a fitness challenge, but we want to support each other every step of the way.
- Spreadsheets will be up Tuesday morning.

Try to use this as your format when weighing in:
SW (6/01):
Wk1 (6/05):
Wk2 (6/12):
Wk3 (6/19):
Wk4 (6/26):
Wk5 (6/30):

Challenge GW:

Replies

• brittbrat892
    brittbrat892 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited!!!!
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    If your name didnt show up, that means you didnt send me ur SW and GW. Send them to me and i can add you to the list :happy:

Its late but im about to start my workout! feeling sore from yesterday but im doing zumba! and I always have energy for zumba lol
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    today I did some hard core cleaning around the house instead of exersizing. Also took the kiddo's fishing mind you I haven't been fishing since I was a wee one. Caught an 8 lb catfish though so exciting!
  • pisceanangel
    Options
    I did Week 1, Day 1 of Ripped in 30 yesterday and I woke up feeling very very very sore I could barely get out of the bed. I tried to do Day 2 but I just couldn't so I decided to go for a long walk instead.

Food-wise, well, I am under my calorie limit but my choice of food could be better. Cheetos and ice cream for supper isn't really the best one. :S

Will work harder tomorrow!
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi all! I am super excited for this! I have deemed June a "power" month for me which means going above and beyond my normal weight loss routine! I am shooting for a loss of 13 pounds this month! This is double what I have lost to date! I believe I can do it and cant wait for my first weigh in next week!
  • Maxylicious
    Options
    I did Week 1, Day 1 of Ripped in 30 yesterday and I woke up feeling very very very sore I could barely get out of the bed. I tried to do Day 2 but I just couldn't so I decided to go for a long walk instead.

Food-wise, well, I am under my calorie limit but my choice of food could be better. Cheetos and ice cream for supper isn't really the best one. :S

Will work harder tomorrow!

Wow same thing happened to me the other day, started out the 30 day shred after my usual workout, was so sore i could only do a 5mile walk the next day....Jillian is no joke! Hang in there! It gets easier....:flowerforyou:

Speaking of cheatos and ice cream.....I'm so jealous! probably the wrong thing to say on a fitness thread, but i miss snacking on cheetos they are sooo good! :cry: lol.
  • jltodd99
    jltodd99 Posts: 89
    Options
    Added Jillian's 30 Day Shred to my exercise regimen for the month. Hoping to move off of this plateau.
    PB&J for dinner not the best choice, but it was late and I was hungry and it was fast and easy to make. Will do better in the future.
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    did good today said no to the arbys new milkshake....the took my run which I twisted anckle (let's just say their was a cute guy and I wasn't paying attention ) but that's not going to stop me
  • heathermrls
    Options
    really glad i am in this challenge. tomorrow i am going to start 30 day shread.
  • wenchling
    wenchling Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm really excited for this challenge. MFP has been really helpful for me since I started, but I have been slacking a little lately. I'm ready to get back on track!
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    So excited for this! Want to be super focussed this month so I can buy a whole new wardrobe for our July holiday! Good luck everyone!
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    To all who are doing the 30 day shred. I did it level one is hard. Level two seems to give you a little slack and level three lets just say try doing some advanced things each time. It's well worth it though and muscles everywhere start to tighten so just hang in there. Heck I may even start out doing it with you guys again because I loved it so much!

In other news, not having the best morning. The hubbsters car started to break down again. I'm pretty sure it's time for a new car but it's a vintage car that i'm not willing to part with since it was my grandma's. Yet I think it's time to cut the cord and let it go :( boo. The chickpeas have 3 days left of school then off for the summer :) They are super excited I just hope their mama is ready for them to be at her house.

Rummage sale time... I'm hoping to find some killer work out video's this weekend. I really would like to do the PX90 so if anybody has any info on that in our group please tell me.

As for an update I think I'm done! Hello crew and glad to be with you all on this lovely challenge :)
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    This morning I did my third day of 30DS. It really kicked by butt, but I stuck with it.
  • Maxylicious
    Options
    YAY! Welcome to everyone who made it to the thread! Im pretty excited for June too, I think after months of weight loss, my body is finally starting to cool off, so i need to rev things up to stay on track!

@ toadiejones-- New wardrobes have to be the best inspiration out there for dropping the lbs! good luck :)

@ bethabeeg-- Sorry to hear bout your rough morning girl, hope the rest of ur day is brighter! :wink:

@ Amandamccl-- I hope your ankle is feeling better, make sure to take care of it so it gets better soon :flowerforyou:

Everybody give some love to yankeefamily05 who had funeral services for her husbands pop yesterday, Hope your family is doing good girl!

My day just started, so will check back in later, HAVE A GREAT DAY PEOPLE!
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    Yankeefamily5 I am sorry for your family's loss :frown:. I wish you all the best in getting through this!

I am doing 30DS L1 D4 today and it seems a lot of people are right around the same point as I am on the workout! Makes for good motivation to keep going! :smile:

My weigh-in days are wednesdays so for this challenge I will post my weight on Wednesday morning each week and then the final one is July 1st (same for most challenges I am in)!
  • vrags2
    vrags2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello gang!
    First day of working out in a LONG time. I am a little handicapped since I have a broken bone in my right foot and am wearing a walking boot, and yes, my doctor said I could do some exercising - lol. But, I persevered and walked for 30 minutes and rode a bike for 4 minutes - that sorta hurt my foot, even with my boot on, so I think I will skip that for a while. Planning on swimming tomorrow - super excited, I love to swim.

Make it a great day!
    Vicki
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Hey All!

Yesterday was truly very very hard. When I get really upset, I have a tendency to eat. When we went to the VFW after the services, I kept it in mind and had a cookie and half a cupcake. Before, I would have ate a ton more!!!

Anywho, Today I plan on taking a walk with the little one. She was up sick all night, and I didn't get much sleep but I figure any activity is better than none Right?!

Things have been INSANE for me. When things calm down a little bit, I plan on starting to jog.
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Hey All!

Yesterday was truly very very hard. When I get really upset, I have a tendency to eat. When we went to the VFW after the services, I kept it in mind and had a cookie and half a cupcake. Before, I would have ate a ton more!!!

Anywho, Today I plan on taking a walk with the little one. She was up sick all night, and I didn't get much sleep but I figure any activity is better than none Right?!

Things have been INSANE for me. When things calm down a little bit, I plan on starting to jog.
  • heathermrls
    Options
    hello all. hope everyones day is going alright so far. just put my little one down for a nap so its time for me to do day 1 of 30 day shread. let the fun begin. lol. jullien is going to kick my butt!! i'll check back in later...
  • Maxylicious
    Options
    Just did an hour and a half of Zumba, which is good, since I've been giving my 30 Day Shred dvd the evil eye, lol. Major respect for all of you ladies who can keep up with Jillian! I can't seem to get past day one lol :blushing: