360 FITNESS CHALLENGE! [Closed]

Options

Replies

• Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I am excited and a little fearful about commiting myself to this. I know I will be responsible and workout because that is the kind of person I am. If I say I am going to do it I do it.
    So my plan is for today and tomorrow just walking. And Starting Monday I have an elliptical catching dust and a bike. I also have a couple of workout videos I have purchased and never used.
    I will keep you all posted.

Hey Max, I wonder if we should all measure ourselves too? Just thinking...

Good working out everyone!

Hey Laura!
    So proud of you for deciding to get back on track, you can do this! :flowerforyou:

Also that's a great idea, If you or anyone else wants to post or message me their measurements, i'll be sure to record them to let you know how much your body has changed by the end of the month! Any one in?
  • Maxylicious
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I'm soooo tired!
    Had to ride my bike to work today because our car died yesterday (7 miles)
    then did the same on the way back... and worked 9 hours in between....
    CRAZY! Lol.. no way I'm eating all those calories back! lol

Wow talk about amazing! If i had to bike 7miles to and fro from work, i would never have to step foot in a gym again! way to go girl!

Glad everyone is getting their exercise in and staying under their calories! Just did a late workout for an hour and a half (zumba and 30DS), it seemed like a good idea at the time, but i know my body's gonna be feeling it tomorrow! lol
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    While I had a great day with my family yesterday, I was not very successful yesterday in terms of food & exercise.

But today is a new day! I am motivated by Maxylicious to become more conscience of my nutrients (I am a sugar-nut). I'm going to take my vitamins. I am going to increase my water intake. I am going to get outside with my kids and enjoy the wonderful weather. I am going to conquer W5D3 of C25K today. I can do it! Looking forward to a healthy week and feeling great!!!

Happy Sunday everyone!
  • heathermrls
    Options
    hi all. i just realized that i have my goal weight as my TOTAL weight loss goal. I need to change that goal for just the end of the month. lets say 180... yesterday was a very busy day and i did not do my exercizes. but from now on to make sure i meet my goal i am going to make sure i do my exercizes everyday and drink lots more water. hope everyone has a great day.
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Trying to get my daughter down for a nap so I can Ellipticise!.....Going to be playing catch with my hubby later!!!:)
  • Maxylicious
    Options
    Just took a peek at the scale to know where im at before weigh ins tomorrow. So far, not as good as id hoped, I'm wondering what kind of hat trick i can pull to get me to my mini GW for Monday.....*in deep angsty contemplation*
  • LauraLLee
    LauraLLee Posts: 210
    Options
    Well instead of going for a walk, which I may do later I actually got on my elliptical and recumbant bike. Yay me! I feel a little dizzy but I kept thinking about Maxy's quote from Jillians Michaels. Unless you faint, puke or die...keep going!
  • 11jess11
    11jess11 Posts: 24
    Options
    had a great day yesterday went for an hour walk with hubby and the kids, hubby and the kids gave up andwent back to the car after only 20 so i told him to come and get me in 40 minutes and kept going :d and i eat almost exactly wat i should :happy:

today will be and hr of zumba and maybe go down the park and chase my 2 yr old around for a while:love:

this chanlange is just wat i need to get on track thankyou heaps :flowerforyou:
  • martini79
    martini79 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello challengers. Sorry I haven;'t posted on here, we had to put our bunny to sleep on Friday night so it's been a rough weekend. But today is a new day and I have been on track and did Bob Harper's 60 minute cardio workout. Holy cannoli that kicked my *kitten*. I'm nervous about tomorrow's WI since I haven't been eating as much as I should. We'll see. Good luck tomorrow ladies.
  • pisceanangel
    Options
    I started on a bad note this morning when I peeked on the scale and found out that I gained 4 pounds since my weigh in last Wednesday! I was devastated but figured (with the help of my MFP ladies) that nothing's going to happen even if I b**ch and cry about it so I decided to kick sa JM's butt instead. Top that with a busy day at work = over 1200 calories burnt!
    Time for some quiet me-time with the couch and the tv. ;)
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    How do you put the zumba in for a workout there seems to be nothing on there :(

I bought the wii zumba dvd today and wahoo it was a blast :) (i thought i might prepare for the class i'm going to take starting the 13th).

Pisceanangel don't worry too much we all have your back. You can do anything you put your mind to :)

Hope everyone has a great week and happy weigh in tomorrow!
  • jltodd99
    jltodd99 Posts: 89
    Options
    Ready for bed....gotta be up and ready to go by 5:45 with the rest of my walking/jogging group. I know it's early, but it helps to keep me accountable to the rest of the group and it gets a workout in early in the day. Then is Jillian's shred later in the afternoon. Will weigh in tomorrow morning.
  • Maxylicious
    Options
    week1.jpg

Hola Chicas!

IT'S MONDAY!!!
    Time for our first weigh in! :drinker:
    I know we all had our up and downs last week, but its time to hop on the scale so we can see how we did and regroup for this week!
    Please post your weight using the format on the 1st post if you forgot. Also under your weigh in, lemme know if you managed to get some exercise in everyday and managed to stay under you calories. No fibs! This challenge is all about improvement. So if you didn't so well last week, point it out so you can do better this week!
    I will have the chart up as soon as i get everyones CW but by Tuesday morning latest, so keep em rollin in! :wink:

HAVE A GREAT, STRESS-FREE MONDAY!!! :flowerforyou:

ps: Please ignore Charlene, Don't shoot your scales! :)
  • 11jess11
    11jess11 Posts: 24
    Options
    SW (6/01): 93.3kg
    Wk1 (6/05): 92.3kg
    Wk2 (6/12):
    Wk3 (6/19):
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30):

Challenge GW:87kg

hell yeah been 4 days since last weight in for me 1kg in 4 days i think im doing very well :D
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    SW (6/01): 235.0
    Wk1 (6/05): 235.0
    Wk2 (6/12):
    Wk3 (6/19):
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30):

Challenge GW:225.0

I don't know what I was thinking when I made my challenge weight 220, So I upped it to 225 bc I think 220 is a bit steep.

Anyways. My weigh in days are usually wed/thursday...So no drop within the last four days! I will be weighing in next monday!!!

And weekends are a KILLER for me. I did manage to get exercise in though. Today, I may try some zumba if I can find some online!!!!
  • heathermrls
    Options
    hi all. been doing pretty good so far. last couple of days i have not done my 30 day shread workout but i have been doing other workouts. gonna do it today though. But i have been eating healthy though and staying under my calorie limit =]

SW (6/01): 190
    Wk1 (6/05): 188.4
    Wk2 (6/12):
    Wk3 (6/19):
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30):

Challenge GW: 180
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!

SW (6/01): 140.2
    Wk1 (6/05): 139.2
    Wk2 (6/12):
    Wk3 (6/19):
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30):

Challenge GW: 133 (oh, that would be soooo sweet!)

I'll take a lb considering I was way over calories on 1 day (hey!...how did this Big Mac end up end my mouth?:embarassed: ). Should do better this week with my hubby away for work. He is definitely a junk-food enabler. I think he is starting to feel bad about being overweight himself. But its hard getting to the gym when you are a workaholic. I am hoping that he will start realizing that his health is more important. In the meantime, I need to stay strong and work on declining those yummy goodie runs he always offers to do.

My exercise plan this week is alternating C25K days with elliptical work plus adding in some daily pilates/ab work. I really need to start targeting the belly area. Also might do a trip to Target to see if I can find Zumba for Wii and/or JM 30DS.

Have a great week everyone!!!
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    SW (6/01): 175.2
    Wk1 (6/05): 173.0
    Wk2 (6/12):
    Wk3 (6/19):
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30):

Challenge GW: on the high end 165 on the low end 160

I'm not going to lie the first few days were hard to kick myself back into the workout mood. I'm still going to work out everyday even though we are supposed to do one day off just because I will be gone over fathers day weekend and won't be working out as hard. :) I so wish to be 169 by next week so we shall see. I did keep my calories in tact and my fiance is finding it fun to eat healthier (finally probably because the wedding is soon though)!

Have a beautiful monday everyone
  • Bethabee_
    Bethabee_ Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    SW (6/01): 220
    Wk1 (6/05): 220
    Wk2 (6/12):
    Wk3 (6/19):
    Wk4 (6/26):
    Wk5 (6/30):

Challenge 205-210

I'm still stuck on this stupid plateau.
    However it's only been 2 days since I first weighed in =]
    But It's understandable since I didn't do so well...
    I went from the first day biking 14 miles and 2 hours.. but then so sore i didn't work out yesterday except being at work.. and I was horrible on my calories... I NEED TO KICK MYSELF IN GEAR!
    Anyone have any ideas on while my stomach is shrinking to cut the appetite and increase the energy?
  • endopride
    endopride Posts: 19
    Options
    SW: 180lbs
    6/6/2011: 180lbs.
    GW: 172lbs by then end of June.

since i have joined this site I have been going to the gym almost everyday, and counting calories.
    seems as though i have reduced in size but not so much in weight yet... i hope to see better results
    by the end of this month! :)