360 FITNESS CHALLENGE! [Closed]

Options

Replies

• heathermrls
    Options
    done with D1, L1 30ds. wasn't too bad...
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Here are everyone's stats for the challenge. I will have the official spreadsheet out on Tuesday and Monday's weigh in. Good luck making your goals! :drinker:

- Maxylicious: SW 177.5- GW 167
    - bethabeeg : SW 175.2- GW 165
    - wenchling : SW 165.4- GW 155.4
    - jltodd99 : SW 240- GW 225
    - brittbrat892 : SW 169- GW 159
    - 11jess11 : SW 205.3- GW 191.4
    - pisceanangel : SW 174.4- GW 165
    - toadiejones : SW 140.2- GW 133
    - Amandamccl : SW 196- GW ?
    - heathermrls : SW 190- GW 130
    - caretmier : SW 193- GW 179
    - tomorrowisnotpromised : SW 150- GW 140
    - KHP5 : SW 118- GW 100
    - yankeefamily05 : SW 235- GW 220
    - melane71 : SW 126- GW 118
    - vrags2 : SW 283- GW 268
    - martini79 : SW 188.6- GW 180
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    haha I don't have a goal weight but losing 8-10 pounds will be okay with me
  • Maxylicious
    Options

Lol sorry bout that, probably should just have asked what your GW was :tongue: Are you okay with me putting you down for 187 as your GW?
  • Amandamccl
    Options

Lol sorry bout that, probably should just have asked what your GW was :tongue: Are you okay with me putting you down for 187 as your GW?

187 is fine with me
  • brittbrat892
    brittbrat892 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    well i did jumping rope for awhile and then got pissed cuz i kept tripping and it kept slapping my back.... i tried ab works out and omg.. i just suck at that too.... guess the only exercise im going to do it running/ bike riding... how lame..
  • pisceanangel
    Options
    Got to do W1D2 of the Ripped. Also ate something new today - for lunch I had tocino-avocado salad (my own concoction) and for supper I had veggie burger. Yum!!!
  • 11jess11
    11jess11 Posts: 24
    Options
    hey everyone :D

yesterday i have my newphews 3r birthday party and really suprised my self only had 2 glasses of coke and i peice of chocloate brownie :D

and so far to day ive been great went for a morning walk with hubby and the kids and am sticking to my healthy eating plan (i fail diets every time so ivce changed the name ans made my self think its a choice not a thing i have to follow and it works better for me)
    really looking forward tothis :D
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Mornin!

This challenge and MFP was the only reason I went to the gym last night at 9:45pm. There was no way I was going to be under calorie without it! Glad I did! Have the dreaded Week5Day3 of C25K today! Hoping I can still walk after!

Good luck to everyone this weekend! Stay focussed! :happy:
  • Maxylicious
    Options
    Mornin!

This challenge and MFP was the only reason I went to the gym last night at 9:45pm. There was no way I was going to be under calorie without it! Glad I did! Have the dreaded Week5Day3 of C25K today! Hoping I can still walk after!

Good luck to everyone this weekend! Stay focussed! :happy:

Great job getting that workout in!

Today i had to recalculate my MFP food goals. Ive been eating way too much carbs and sugar and its messing with my weightloss big time. Its hard to maintain a low carb diet with stuffing my face with just meat 24/7, but im gonna try! :explode:

By the way How is everyone doing today? Here's a question i would love you all to answer:

- What are you doing today and for the rest of the week to stay under your calories???

Will check back in later, Have a great day people! :happy:
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    "What are you doing today and for the rest of the week to stay under your calories??? "

To answer that question I try to have my goal at 1200 calories and then if i splurge over a little I have about 300 calorie bumper. Sometimes I eat into the burned calories from exersizing but I don't try to do that a lot. Yet, there are those days where you just want a little more to eat. So workout harder have a little extra to eat :)

Other than that it's neighborhood garage sale so to earn my workout I've just been speed walking around the neighbor hood. It's pretty large considering it encompasses the whole school distric. Plus I live next to a campus that has beautiful trails so when I'm bored of looking at the houses I go over there for a bit. I need to switch up the working out inside my house til zumba classes start coming around.

What is everybody else working out to? Also, if you listen to music what pumps you up on your workouts? (I'm looking for some new beats to keep me going).

Thanks!
  • Maxylicious
    Options
    Hey All!
    So we have 3 new people to our challenge:
    - endopride
    - LauraLLee
    - bethanyfromm
    Be sure to add them and welcome them to the challenge!
  • endopride
    endopride Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! i'm new to the group, please add me to your friend lists.
    CW: 180
    GW: 172 (by the end of this mth.)
  • Maxylicious
    Options
    "What are you doing today and for the rest of the week to stay under your calories??? "

To answer that question I try to have my goal at 1200 calories and then if i splurge over a little I have about 300 calorie bumper. Sometimes I eat into the burned calories from exersizing but I don't try to do that a lot. Yet, there are those days where you just want a little more to eat. So workout harder have a little extra to eat :)

Other than that it's neighborhood garage sale so to earn my workout I've just been speed walking around the neighbor hood. It's pretty large considering it encompasses the whole school distric. Plus I live next to a campus that has beautiful trails so when I'm bored of looking at the houses I go over there for a bit. I need to switch up the working out inside my house til zumba classes start coming around.

What is everybody else working out to? Also, if you listen to music what pumps you up on your workouts? (I'm looking for some new beats to keep me going).

Thanks!

I LOVE listening to Fergie's "Fergalicious"
    Whenever she sings the line "i'll be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness" I always feel like yelling ME TOO! lol. :blushing:
  • Amandamccl
    Options
    woking out every day plus chaning cardio every week where I want get bored plus doing the C25K every week and eating 3 meals a day.... ohh and trying to stay away from places that have icees In the summer because of the heat I crave them which I can get tgem for free dosnt hrlp either
  • wenchling
    wenchling Posts: 14
    Options
    - What are you doing today and for the rest of the week to stay under your calories???

I'm trying to be really concious of my portion sizes. This weekend, I'm catching up on some work (very sedentary!) so I will be fitting in walks every day. I have been thinking about trying jogging, but can't do that with our stroller, so I will have to try for a workout by myself. I also have a LOT of yardwork and gardening to do. Every little bit helps!
  • LauraLLee
    LauraLLee Posts: 210
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I am excited and a little fearful about commiting myself to this. I know I will be responsible and workout because that is the kind of person I am. If I say I am going to do it I do it.
    So my plan is for today and tomorrow just walking. And Starting Monday I have an elliptical catching dust and a bike. I also have a couple of workout videos I have purchased and never used.
    I will keep you all posted.

Hey Max, I wonder if we should all measure ourselves too? Just thinking...

Good working out everyone!
  • vrags2
    vrags2 Posts: 19
    Options
    What are you doing today and for the rest of the week to stay under your calories???

I am planning each day's meals the night before, so when I wake up each day there is no guess work. I also have started splitting up my food into individually wrapped/bagged serving sizes once I get home from the store. So instead of grabbing a box of Wasa crackers, I am grabbing a bag of 2 (1 serving size). This doesn't work so much for my dinners, but once I have fixed a meal I divide it into portions and put them in individual containers.

Swam today for 20 minutes. Felt great while I was in the pool, but 8 hours later started having some pretty intense back spasms. I used to be a swimmer so I know good/bad techniques. Headed for a hot bath followed by Tiger Balm.
    Make it a great day!
    Vicki
  • Bethabee_
    Bethabee_ Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I'm soooo tired!
    Had to ride my bike to work today because our car died yesterday (7 miles)
    then did the same on the way back... and worked 9 hours in between....
    CRAZY! Lol.. no way I'm eating all those calories back! lol
  • Bethabee_
    Bethabee_ Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the challenge as well!

CW:220
    GW:205(for end of month)