30DS + C25K starting June 6

Options
123457»

Replies

• fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I actually kind of like level 3. Well, I didn't at first because of all the jumping, but it gets slightly easier as you go.
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    I just ran a full half mile..twice. (With a 5 minute walk break in between.) Everytime I finish a c25k day, it's the most proud I've ever been of myself. Every single time. I've never ever run a half mile in my life, and today I did it twice. When you feel like you can't do it anymore, just think about how proud you're going to be WHEN (not if) you finish. We are capable. 5 weeks ago, I almost passed out after 60 tiny seconds of running. Now I'm doing half a mile. Tomorrow I'm going to run 20 full minutes straight. I'm terrified, but I'm going to do it. You're going to do it, too. We can. We will. That's my motivational post for the night. Haha. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. :smile:
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Holy running shoes, Batman! I just ran 1.25 miles without stopping!!!!!!!!!!!!! The furthest I've ever run before was half a mile, and that was yesterday. I'm a little bit in shock right now. Ok, a lot in shock! Around the 14th minute, my feet went completely numb, but I didn't let it stop me. I just kinda wish bf would have said "good job" or "I'm proud of you" or something when I finished. :frown: Oh well. I'M proud of me.:happy:
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    I posted a blog about my adventures with c25k, check it out..I bet a lot of people have similar thoughts/experiences. Also, I tried to make it entertaining, so there's a good chance you'll at least get a chuckle from it.
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Okay, everyone, here are my 30DS results: I lost 6 pounds (5 of them being fat), and a total of 15 inches. (2.5 on my waist, 2.5 on my hips, 4 from each thigh, and 1 from each arm.) I'm going to say the thighs lost so much partly because of c25k. I'm starting Ripped in 30 on Monday, but of course, I'll still be posting on here for c25k. I'm hoping to have similar or even better results.
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    I'm excited to start week 6 tomorrow. It's gunna be a cake walk compared to w5d3..just 5 and 8 minute runs (if I'm remembering correctly).