YAYYYYYYYYY CANUCKS!!!

Options

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Looks like someone (37mom) always has to have the last word around here... please remove your head from your lower crevice and just speak for yourself when it comes to who has a bigger hockey fan base. I don't think Canada would appreciate you speaking for their whole country just as I wouldn't speak for my whole country.

Have you ever been to Boston before? Boston is one of the largest sports meccas in the United States and there is plenty of history behind this town. Everywhere I go, no matter what time of year it is - I see Bruins jerseys, banners, flags, etc. The same goes for the Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics. Granted, I do see more Bruins and Red Sox paraphenalia than the others but we stand behind our teams!!! The Bruins have worked hard every year and have creeped SO.CLOSE to getting to the Stanley Cup playoffs. I truly feel they deserve it this year as well and I am proud of this team.

Everyone who is a fan will support their own team until the end. I get that.... but you have really taken it to another level here... and not a good level. I usually respect people, in general, even if I don't know them. However, I would prefer to not know you... I seem to have lost some respect for you.

awww, cut her some slack, it's not that bad. Hey, she's a Canuck, she doesn't know, how can she. Boston is (and I've been all over), the 2nd best sports town in the world as far as I can tell, the only one better MIGHT be London (those guys are INSANE) as far as large Cities go. NY doesn't hold a candle (they just have to many teams IMHO), and Philly? Well, until they can get their roundball going, they'll never be there, sorry, 3 out of 4 just isn't good enough (maybe soon thought it seems).
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    awww, cut her some slack, it's not that bad. Hey, she's a Canuck, she doesn't know, how can she. Boston is (and I've been all over), the 2nd best sports town in the world as far as I can tell, the only one better MIGHT be London (those guys are INSANE) as far as large Cities go. NY doesn't hold a candle (they just have to many teams IMHO), and Philly? Well, until they can get their roundball going, they'll never be there, sorry, 3 out of 4 just isn't good enough (maybe soon thought it seems).

:laugh: alright, alright... cutting the slack now. :wink:

I :heart: Boston.... Love that dirty water!
  • pdn190
    pdn190 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Someone was playing with Tim Thomas' Wikipedia page...

http://goo.gl/sWLIO
  • 37mom
    37mom Posts: 74
    Options
    saying a little prayer for tonight.........
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    :tongue:

not me, I'm readying my giant bean bag chair and throwing a few cold ones in the fridge.

Luongo(al) is back between the pipes I see, the big question, does he crumble when the B's score?

Only time will tell.

1307488283.jpg
  • 37mom
    Options
    watch what you say ...I heard he bites anything that looks like a finger....oops ...was that appropriate....(just a joke everyone just a joke) I love Burrows..he's my #3 Canuck!!!!
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    watch what you say ...I heard he bites anything that looks like a finger....oops ...was that appropriate....(just a joke everyone just a joke) I love Burrows..he's my #3 Canuck!!!!

wait, would you have been torn if he bit Lucic the other night? Since he's a Vancouver native? :tongue:
  • 37mom
    Options
    How many Bruins players are actually Canadian??Hrmmm???
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    How many Bruins players are actually Canadian??Hrmmm???

most I think, like 17 of the 27 guys are or something like that. Why?
  • 37mom
    Options
    Do I really need to explain....:wink:
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    haha... C'mon Canucks!!!! If I'm going to stay up until 5am to watch the game and then get home from the sports bar, the least you can do is WIN!!!!

:)
  • SHBoss1673
    Options

apparently. Is this a Canadian thing? I guess I'm missing the connection. I mean I'm just a silly brutish Boston man, please enlighten me.

Me Banks, ugh, me know food, run fast, hit stuff, and how configure and maintain Enterprise level Relational Database Management Systems for fortune 500 companies using VMWare VCenter server, MySQL server and large scale blade systems and 100 Terabyte ISCSI storage area networks.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    big tilt tonight!
  • 37mom
    Options

apparently. Is this a Canadian thing? I guess I'm missing the connection. I mean I'm just a silly brutish Boston man, please enlighten me.

Me Banks, ugh, me know food, run fast, hit stuff, and how configure and maintain Enterprise level Relational Database Management Systems for fortune 500 companies using VMWare VCenter server, MySQL server and large scale blade systems and 100 Terabyte ISCSI storage area networks.
    Vancouver is in Canada...just incase you were not aware of it.( I am sure you are aware since your highly educated as you have let us all know) Having mostly Canadian players on your team....will explain to you why they won.:smokin:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options

Vancouver is in Canada...just incase you were not aware of it.( I am sure you are aware since your highly educated as you have let us all know) Having mostly Canadian players on your team....will explain to you why they won.:smokin:

Hey, I have nothing against Canadian hockey players, especially since most of em who come to Boston to play for a long time, stay here after. Boston get's in your blood. As long as the players are tough, we love em. Goal scoring is fine, but we're looking for Bad *kitten* who can beat the crap out of ya legally, then go top shelf after you're bleedin on the ice. Course this comes from a rugby player, so anything that doesn't involve moderate bleeding during play is kind of wimpy to me.
  • 37mom
    Options
    bump(lol)
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BRUINS!!! (oh, um, shhhh I'm Canadian)
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BRUINS!!! (oh, um, shhhh I'm Canadian)

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • tapp52000
    tapp52000 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Some day my Sharks will pull their heads out of the @$$'es and do something in the playoffs!!! With that said...go Boston!!!
  • 37mom
    Options
    fingers crossed.....(37 mom sending positive energy to her fellow Canucks)