sexy things a man accidently does

Options
12345679»

Replies

• PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    When he helps with the baby for me to have some "me" time..... that happened 1 freaking time in almost 9 months and he was acting like if he was saving the planet for me, aghh!
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    When he says he's awake, but he's not really. The other day we were in bed and he was asleep so I decided to read. He kept waking up and just staring at me and then his eyes would droop and he'd be asleep again, with a little grin on his face. Super cute!
  • linz_83
    linz_83 Posts: 45
    Options
    Sexy is; doing chores, taking care of the family and taking care of your self so that those you love can enjoy being with you!

I totaly agree with this! When my man just does what he's gotta do, no whining he worked all week, not that he is tired. . .cuz guess what were ALL tired! just do it
    A get it done attitude is super sexy.
    A man that plays with his kids is killer sexy
    a man that works hard and plays hard is sexy.
    a man that doesnt think he is Gods gift to women . . but just a regular man is sexy.

I am lucky enough to have found this perfect man! His appreciation for me is Sexy! His love of his family is sexy.
    and I tell him everyday:wink:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    My man is SO sexy! Seems like everything he does lately gets me going.. which gets him going, which gets me going.:bigsmile:
    :heart: :heart: I LOVE HIM!!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i love watching my husband chew gum, flex his forearms (not purposely, but when he's working on something using those muscles), and when he clenches his jaw (again, unintentionally). he thinks i've lost my mind.
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    also, being crazy intelligent is another thing that makes him sexy. when i read his resume and don't understand squat, *that's* sexy:wink:
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    ok, one more thing then i'll stop. he accepted my 3 kids and love them like they're his own. *even* though he's 10 years younger than i am and *even* though we have two of our own. he doesn't discriminate when it comes to his love & care.
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Washing the dishes! lol

Seriously, my husband had to wear his dress blues to an interview on his base one day, and totally didn't believe how good he looked in them

omg I am with you there I love when my hubby puts his dress blues on HOTTT !!! & I'm sad that they got rid of the Johnny cashes my hubby made those look good :)
  • jewels319
    jewels319 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    When he say hes gunna grab a snack and I walk in and see him staring into the fridge and freezer with the look on his face that I know means he's gunna ask me to hook him up with something......the I really really really want to ask her but ......that look....and of course I yell stop holding the fridge open...what do you want to eat...I'll make it...and all is right with the world.
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love when my husband is getting dressed for work (Air Force) and he has his BDU pants and boots on but no shirt. Grrrr.....:love:

Love a man in uniform!!!