Turbo Jammers 9/23-9/29

Options

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    just did a cardio party 1 workout....552 cals gone! woo!

I love that workout the best so far....

what are your favs?

hugs and happy turboing!:drinker:
    Ali
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I like the ab jam so far. I don't mind the cardio jam however I just can't get the moves down yet. lol :noway:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I like the ab jam so far. I don't mind the cardio jam however I just can't get the moves down yet. lol :noway:

lol i hear you that chalene is a little spit fire isn't she....I think she's adorable....she makes me laugh....you see that older guy they have in the back usually he's funny too....I love when they tell us to free style....LMBO he's sooo cute! and dang he's in good shape! :drinker:
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Morning!!!

On Saturday I did Cardio Party. Holy Cow, I haven't done that workout since January and my sides are still sore.

Nothing Sunday.

I will Turbo Jam later today to get my 4th workout in.

Hope everyone had a great weekend~
  • PhoebeFit
    Options
    Morning all!

Did Tony Horton's One on One - Road Warrior and Ab Jam yesterday :)

Gonna try to get CP3 in today, but my knee has been acting up, so I will have to see what happens this evening.

Have a great day!
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    I did ab jam yesterday and I feel it sooooo hardcore....oh man!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just got done with Turbo Sculpt and 20 Minute. Great way to start the week! :flowerforyou:

Great job cassangelidy...love Ab Jam!

Pheobe...what is One on One? I'm familiar with TH, just hadn't heard of that one.

Spiralgirl-I hear you about the sides hurting! Mine just finally subsided after 2 days of aching!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!

Tonight I had aerials... and I was going to ride my bike there, but it's raining... so, if it's still raining later I'll be doing my cardio indoors :)
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I got my workout in today, just did CP1...40 minute workout took me and hour and a half because of the baby "needing" me :happy: But I got it in and that's what matters :)
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

Did Tony Horton's One on One - Road Warrior and Ab Jam yesterday :)

Gonna try to get CP3 in today, but my knee has been acting up, so I will have to see what happens this evening.

Have a great day!

That's a good one! I've only done the Road Warrior once, but I loved it! And I love Ab Jam!

Jess
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    No TJ for me today, did a 5 mile run. Dealing w/ some Achilles tendon issues, so icing and ibuprofen!!

Jess
  • spiralgirl71
    Options
    I did 20 minutes of strength training tonight and the 20 minute Turbo Jam with the weighted gloves. I got my 4 workouts in for the first week WOOHOO!! Been weeks since I've gotten in 4. :bigsmile:
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I'm taking Turbo Kick as a class this semester so I do about 40 min of it twice a week, for a grade. (The class was started by Chalene Johnson herself and is currently taught by a student of hers). I also have the DVD so all I have to do is throw in two more Turbo Jams a week . . . :happy: I should be more than up to this!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Great job everyone for working out and getting your 4 workouts in a week. I didn't workout today to turbo jam as I have a head cold. Im going to kick this thing however and try my hardest to workout tomorrow. :sick:
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Mornin' jammers!
    I had a blast at aerials last night... I'm getting better and confidence is boosting. No bike ride, as it was still spittin' rain at the time of class and I didn't want to risk riding my bike in the dark and hitting deep puddles.
    So, I'm gonna ride to my TK class tonight instead... so tonight shall include about 30 minutes of moderate bike riding and 1 hour of intense Turbo fun! :)
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Did my CP1 workout again...today I only had to stop once for the baby :):flowerforyou:
  • spiralgirl71
    Options
    I am about to start the TJ Lower Body Jam then 20 Minute workout.

j_g4ever- I hope you feel better.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Thank you spiralgirl71. I am feeling a little bit better. I think I'm try and do ab jam tonight with my husband. My head still hurts and my nose is a little plugged however its getting better. WARNING: the cold weather is coming. lol
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    I did learn & burn yesterday, and 30 min. of turbo sculpt today
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am not doing too well on the whole workout thing just yet. But I am going to stay here on the TJ because Baseball will be over in 2 weeks, and I CAN workout again!! Woo Hoo!! So, I am not a total lost cause just yet. :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: to all that are staying dedicated!!!