30 Day Shred - Starting Around June 13th

Options

Replies

• appleskye
    appleskye Posts: 54
    Options
    L1D8 complete! I did everything except the push-ups with Natalie today, so pleased. Good to see everyone sticking with it! I haven't lost any weight yet either, but I'm hoping it will start to show soon. :)
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    D9L1 COMPLETE!!!! It was great. I really feel like I have conquered level 1! Now if I could get rid of these shin splints. Anyone else having this problem? It only affects me when it comes to the jumping jacks and but kicks really. But it hurts :( Know any ways to get rid of them?
  • kellywiththebelly
    Options
    heya everyone :) i'm on day 2 today!! omg what a killer lol she wasn't wrong saying " i know you just want to turn the dvd off" !!! i'm obviously a wimp:laugh: and well un fit time to get slim again:love::) how's everyone doing? x:wink:
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    L1D6 done today :) halfway done level 1 :)
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    D11L2..DONE!!!!! OMG this is hard!!Please tell me it gets better??!! 265 Calories burned...WOW
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    I didn't take any measurements before I started this. I did take some pictures though before starting. I just did my L1Done pictures and I can already see a difference. :-) I'm excited to see what 20 more days could look like. I too, had gained some weight, but i'm not worried about that after visually seeing the shrinking. Keep shredding, ladies!
  • jme1282
    jme1282 Posts: 17
    Options
    Question.....and it maybe a silly one.
    Does anyone have sore muscles on one side of their body??? My right outer thigh hurts when squatting or going to sit. And especially when doing the side and forward lunges. Could I be doing the exercises wrong?
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have sore muscles on one side of their body??? My right outer thigh hurts when squatting or going to sit. And especially when doing the side and forward lunges. Could I be doing the exercises wrong?

I had soreness in just one arm one day. I think that may mean you're doing a deeper lunge on that side, it may be your stronger side so you naturally can get deeper into the exercise or take on more of the weight off to one side. I realized when I was doing pushups that my right arm was sore (which is my dominant side) and if I don't pay close attention, I easily let it do more of the pushing. If that makes sense.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of level 1 (and 2) done!
  • aogundare
    aogundare Posts: 12
    Options
    L1D7 done. I worked my butt off the last couple days to catch up on the missing day. Almost done with level 1. I'm getting annoyed with Jillian's voice, when my legs are dying. I understand why people yell at their tv's now.
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Day 9 of Level 1 for me yesterday (I do mine in the evening once little person is in bed).

For the last couple of days I've followed Natalie instead of Anita and blimey today I ache.
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Level 1/Day 7 Done!!

Might I say... I'm so tired of jumping jacks!! LOL!

Positive note... Hubby complimented me today! He says he can tell my tummy is getting smaller! To me, that tells me something... if HE can see a difference even with seeing me EVERY DAY... than that is awesome!! I love getting results. :heart:

I've been able to continue walking with my peeps this week, so that's extra calorie burns for me! YAY!! (I'm hoping to see the scale budge a little bit. :tongue: ) If not, oh well... at least I'm loosing inches! I can FEEL it!! :love:
  • maisiemum
    maisiemum Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    day 6 level 1 done...today is day 7 but i do the dvd at night when Maisie is in bed...tried to do it whilst she was in her bouncy chair but she started screaming and i had to stop lol!! My fella says he really notices it on my arms and shoulders that they seem a lot more toned!! yey!!! I watched through level 2 after my workout last night and it looks sooooo hard!!!! xx
  • liza8888
    liza8888 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I won't be doing 30DS until this afternoon but wanted to post my measurements before I start Level 2 since I didn't for Level 1.

W - 178 (Before Level 1 - 181)
    Right Thigh - 22 1/2
    Hip - 46
    Bust - 32
    Waist - 34 1/2
    Inch Below Belly Button - 40

Clothes feel so much better after 10 days of this so I think the inches are going down :smile:
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    L1D9 done! I am actually excited/ready to get to level 2. Time for a change. Although I only have 1 more day of level 1 and will be moving on, I will continue to do Level one until my friend is ready for level 2. :wink:
  • jme1282
    jme1282 Posts: 17
    Options

I had soreness in just one arm one day. I think that may mean you're doing a deeper lunge on that side, it may be your stronger side so you naturally can get deeper into the exercise or take on more of the weight off to one side. I realized when I was doing pushups that my right arm was sore (which is my dominant side) and if I don't pay close attention, I easily let it do more of the pushing. If that makes sense.

Totally makes sense. It's in my right leg, which is my stronger side. I'll try to even out my lunges. thanks so much.
  • kateminx
    kateminx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    L1D6 completed and I upped my weight to 5lb which did make me work harder - but I'm not sure I'm doing the abs workouts right as I'm not aching after ... any advice would be appreciated ! :flowerforyou:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    L1D10 finished! I am so excited to move onto the next level tomorrow. I am ready for a change! I don't weigh or do my measurements until Monday so I will post my progress then...or maybe it is better to post the details at the end!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    ^^ No post Monday please! It helps keep me motivated seeing how others are doing! :) Congrats on finishing Level 1!

As for me, day 1 of level 2 is done! So that means D11L2 is complete! Okay, there are SO MANY PLANKS! Wow! I've had a little experience with some of them from the ab class at my college, but still.. Wow! That and a lot of upper body exercises. My arms were killing me.. I didn't give 110 percent effort because I was trying to figure out how to do some of the exercises, but after the first 3ish days, I'm sure I'll have the whole thing down.

Ok so for those oblique twists... AHAHA, my flab is like a musical instrument flopping everywhere! Hopefully by day 10 it won't be as loud and more tighter? Am I the only one this happens to? Yikes. I am surprised though because I didn't sweat more than level one.. if anything I sweat less!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    ^^ No post Monday please! It helps keep me motivated seeing how others are doing! :) Congrats on finishing Level 1!

As for me, day 1 of level 2 is done! So that means D11L2 is complete! Okay, there are SO MANY PLANKS! Wow! I've had a little experience with some of them from the ab class at my college, but still.. Wow! That and a lot of upper body exercises. My arms were killing me.. I didn't give 110 percent effort because I was trying to figure out how to do some of the exercises, but after the first 3ish days, I'm sure I'll have the whole thing down.

Ok so for those oblique twists... AHAHA, my flab is like a musical instrument flopping everywhere! Hopefully by day 10 it won't be as loud and more tighter? Am I the only one this happens to? Yikes. I am surprised though because I didn't sweat more than level one.. if anything I sweat less!

really? i find level 2 is the one where i sweat the most! i burn more calories doing level 2 than level one or three on their own! hence why i do level one and level 2 together!
    the planks are challenging arent they! you will def get into the swing of it in next to no time.