30 Day Shred - Starting Around June 13th

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• rs2361
    rs2361 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    D12L2...My whole body is creaky! I keep thinking it'll be ok, and then bam! I need a more supportive sports bra. Suggestions?
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Today I took a rest day. I didn't want to. But I had such a bad headache that I didn't even make it past the warm-up because my head was throbbing so hard. I've gone 15 days non-stop though, so I guess this was a good time to rest. The half-way mark. 2nd half starts tomorrow. Bring it! ;)

PS) I did L2D5 yesterday after work. Then at night after my husband had gone to bed I was bored. What did I decide to do? I did L1 again! What is wrong with me??? :):)
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ugh... gonna be kicking myself in the rear this evening. I missed Saturday & Sunday due to a camping trip. I was planning on doubling up on a few days prior to make up for it, but didn't. Sooooo... I guess I'll be making up the days I missed on Level 1. Just to get back in the swing of things, before I move into Level 2. I will be doing my workouts barefoot for a little while, until I'm able to get better shoes.

Even though I didn't Shred this weekend, I still got in some sort of exercise. Whether it was scaling the hill between our tents & the water's edge, scaling the hill between our tents & the restroom, or swimming. But I know I'm in better shape because I wouldn't have been able to do what I did all weekend!! YAY!! I've been exhausted all day, but I plan to push myself to do this workout tonight. :explode: :laugh: