30 Day Shred - Starting Around June 13th

Options

Replies

• crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Done with L1!! Can't wait for tomorrow to start L2!! Way to Go Ladies!! I'll be posting measurement later (If there is a difference LOL).
  • crystalslight
    Options
    Starting Measurements:
    Weight-166
    Chest:38
    Waist:34.5
    Hips:41
    Right Mid Thigh:24.5
    Left Mid Thigh:24
    Right upper arm: ?
    Left upper arm:?

Measurements after finishing L1 30DS
    Weight:163
    Chest:37 (-1)
    Waist:34 (-.5)
    Hips:39.5 (-1.5)
    Right Mid Thigh:23.5 (-1)
    Left Mid Thigh:23 (-.5)
    Right upper arm:12
    Left upper arm 12

Not sure how I spaced measuring my arms the first time. But oh well. I'm so suprised to see any results this soon. Let's keep it up girls!!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    LEVEL 2 IS PURE EVIL!!!!
    i never knew there'd be such a massive jump up, I'm having to do everything modified pretty much, and I'm still dripping with sweat, but so proud of myself for getting through it...
    Can't quite believe I managed to resist the tempation to sit on the floor and skip bits/turn Jillian off...BUT I DID IT!!!

Woo! D11 L2 done!

well done! i def find level 2 works you harder too! good on you for pushing through it!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    ok so day 10 done yesterday, day 11 tomorrow! rest day for me today! ive not measured but the top i wore two weeks ago is now a lot looser and my uk 10( us size 6) waistband is also getting big!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    Today goals
    1) walking calorie burned 345
    2) 30 Day Shred calories burrned 276.... D15L2......1/2 way done!
    3) water---6/7
    4) weights---6/7 started this challenge on tuesday
    total calories burned = 621
    DONE!!!!!!
  • kateminx
    kateminx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    L1D9 completed - only one more day to go and then onto Level 2 ... really looking forward to it!

I did cheat and did measurements yesterday - and no change from when I started :sad: So its unlikely I'll lose inches in the next day - but I'm hoping I've lost from somewhere I've not measured (my ears???). I will NOT be demotivated however, and hope that its improving my overall fitness and maintaining my weight loss - even if its not taking off inches!!!

I remain faithfull to Jillian and reckon its Level 2 that will do it for me! I'm hanging in there!
  • Bee_B
    Bee_B Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    L2D2 is finished!!! My knees haven't bothered me yet but I think I'm developing a shin splint in my right leg. It is a little tender and sore after I workout. I find it gets irritated during the pendulum lunges. I don't know if that's because I'm not doing them correctly because I really struggle with keeping my balance and coordination. I'll keep my eye on it over the next couple of days and if it starts to get worse, I'll modify some of the exercises that put a lot of strain on my shins.

Keep up the great work shredders!! :smile:
  • aogundare
    aogundare Posts: 12
    Options
    L1D10 is done. On to L2 tomorrow. Looking forward to the change of exercise, not looking forward to the pain and aches everyone has been talking about. I didn't measure in the beginning because I truly didn't think about it. I will have to take measurements tomorrow for the next two levels.
  • bergebl03
    bergebl03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    D12 L2 complete! Wow this level definitely will make you feel like your going to die, but afterwords I definitely feel great! However i feel like I'm not doing a couple moves right. Those chair squats, Im not feeling it in my legs as much in my arms? Maybe thats the point, anyone else feel the same? Also those plank oblique twists at the end. Very hard because my arms are so tired by the end, but i did like 7 in a row tonight and didn't feel anything. Anyone else feel this way. Good luck to everyone!
  • kateminx
    kateminx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 10 of Level 1 and here are my measurement changes ....

Day 1 - Level 1

Weight - 130Ib
    Waist - 28.5"
    Chest - 34"
    Arms - 12"
    Hip - 35"
    Thigh - 22"
    Calf - 14.5"
    Tummy Button - 34"

Day 10 - Level 1

Weight - 128Ib
    Waist - 28" (- 0.5 ")
    Chest - 32" (- 2")
    Arms - 12" (-0)
    Hip - 35" (-0)
    Thigh - 21.5" (- 0.5")
    Calf - 14.5" (-0)
    Tummy Button - 33.5" (-0.5)

OK! Really surprised as a couple of days ago when I measured I had noticed no change - I didn't measure my chest though and thats where it seems to have come off (as long as it does come off elsewhere eventually then I can live with it :wink: )

Starting Level 2 tomorrow and expecting great change!

Good luck to all fellow shredders - this really does work!!!
  • liza8888
    liza8888 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Skipped Saturday unfortunately but did it yesterday morning so finished D3 L2 (D13 overall). Tough weekend eating wise so will try to get back on track today. 4 weeks until my vacation! Won't be doing workout until after work today - will try to do it as soon as I get home to get it done. Great work everyone who has been posting measurements!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm really struggling with Level 2 (particularly the first circuit), my arms are about dead by the end of them

:frown:
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to post this past weekend, but I did do D2&3 of L2 this past weekend. I couldn't quite get myself out of bed this morning to do D4 so I will have to do that this evening after my Zumba class.
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am officially half way done with the 30 Day Shred! Can you believe that everyone? HOLY MOLY! You all are doing a great job, way to stay dedicated! Keep it up! Thank you to those who posted your measurements. LOOK AT THOSE NUMBERS LOST! Way to go! It's enthralling and uplifting to see those results!

D15L2 was a challenge today. My body was rejecting my effort/willpower to power through it, so it was more difficult than the first couple of days.. I pushed through the feeling and finished strong though. My balance is getting better, my arm strength is a little at a time too! HAHAH baby steps! :)

Good luck with your days today, you can do this! We're all almost halfway done!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    D16L2 of 30 Day Shred done!
    30 Day Shred calories burned...270
    walking pushing 20 pound toddler calories burned...400
    Turbo Fire Abs 10 calories burned....65
    TOTAL calories burned....735
    Water- 1/7
    abs 10--1/5
    walking-1/5
    Doing Turbo Fire I really miss Chalene Johnson!!!Might have to do another round of Turbo Fire!!!!
    Diet has been good,did have a piece of "Friendship'bread OOPs IT IS SOOO GOOD!!!Going to give the rest to my Husband lol.
  • crystalslight
    Options
    Got done with D1L2.. OMG!!! So hard.
    Can't wait for it to get easier..
    I was proud of myself, I did regular push ups during the walk out things (sorry can't remember what there called). In level 1 I did girl push ups. So I'm getting stronger.
    Thanks ladies for keeping me motivated!! You all ROCK!!
  • Bee_B
    Bee_B Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2D3. Sweating buckets!!! Still having trouble with those pendulum lunges but I'm slowing mine down so I do less in the set but I'm keeping good form and not falling over.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • maisiemum
    maisiemum Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    so today was day10level 1 - all finished with level 1!!! Eeeeek scared for level 2!!! hope i can manage it! xx