30 Day Shred - Starting Around June 13th

Options

Replies

• emmacummin
    emmacummin Posts: 23
    Options
    I just started today, so count me in! I could just about keep up today and am proud to say I didn't have to modify the moves or take a break! Sweating like a pig though ;-)

Was considering exchanging my tins of macaroni cheese hand weights in for jars of pasta sauce! I like a challenge!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Im in! Have done it before but not everyday so will see if can do and run on top as well :)
  • sjkbball
    sjkbball Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm definitely in too!!:smile:
  • beckiboo
    beckiboo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

I'm on holiday for a week from the 24th and I was planning on starting after that, but why wait? I'll try and do it while I'm on holiday but if not I'll just do a few extra days on whatever level I'm on.

I'll take pics and measure tonight. I'm also doing C25K so I'm hoping I'm not too sore to keep doing that...

Good luck girls! x
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've been needing some new sports bras too....its a fun little motivator for us girls. Like wearing new shoes! I need a measuring tape...I haven't been able to find one except in a giant sewing kit. I suppose I'm off to Target today too!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    bump...

Gonna try to start today and see if my shoulder is healed enough to handle the vigorous workout.
  • Minnie128
    Minnie128 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello

First post on here :-) Can I join you? I have the DVD and was planning on starting tomorrow anyway. Will take measurements tomorrow morning!

2855629.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • countrymomdenese
    Options
    I am just getting started and would lke to start this. Anything I need to know? :happy:
  • tiggersstar
    tiggersstar Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    i have been meaning to start! so monday it is. how are you going to do it? a new thread each day or add everyone?

:flowerforyou:
  • liza8888
    liza8888 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have about 6 weeks until vacation and need to lose some weight to fit in my summer clothes from last year! I had gotten a 3 pack of Jillian Michaels dvds for Christmas including 30 day shred. I did a different one this morning called Banish Fat Boost Metabolism which was really tought but was 50 minutes long - no way I can find the time to do that everyday so the 20 minute workout is for me. I tried it once before but didn't do it every day - this will be a challenge but I like that there will be a bunch of people doing it with me! Thanks for starting the topic.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I gotta get some motivation. As Jillian says let's "kick our own @$$" hahaha :)
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    (Quoting myself here)
    bump...

Gonna try to start today and see if my shoulder is healed enough to handle the vigorous workout.

Just finished day 1, substituting wall-presses for standard pushups and my shoulder survived beautifully throughout the workout, but this evening will tell the tale. Using 2 lb "walking" weights, and my arms and abs are burning. WooHoo!

1 down, 29 more to go. =D
  • MegRuthie
    Options
    I just started today. I gotta get some motivation. As Jillian says let's "kick our own @$$" hahaha :)

I'm scared of Jillian. Frankly, she frightens me...but maybe that's what I need!
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Bump
  • kateminx
    kateminx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I've just bought mine and UK post is snail mail so wont get mine until the end of this week :)

Will be sure to take photos and measurements!
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I tried the 30ds once before, but struggled on day 1 (I tried it after an hour on the tredmill) and banished the dvd to the back of a cupboard.

Seeing the before and after photos of other members, I am inspired to give it another go. I have lost 25 pound and am a bit squidgy and in need of some toning.

I'm definately taking photos and measurements before and after.
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I tried the 30ds once before, but struggled on day 1 (I tried it after an hour on the tredmill) and banished the dvd to the back of a cupboard.

Seeing the before and after photos of other members, I am inspired to give it another go. I have lost 25 pound and am a bit squidgy and in need of some toning.

I'm definately taking photos and measurements before and after.
  • MegRuthie
    Options
    My biggest problem last time I started 30DS was the soreness. How do you keep going and do the next workout when you can hardly walk?
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 days in but I would love to join your challenge! Sounds great to me.
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to start over. Let's do it!