Men on a Mission - Part 2

Options

Replies

• PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Maintained again this week - no loss / gain.
    Great job Pancho.

You guys got some sort of celebration coming up? :smile:

Have a happy one...
  • apolloag
    apolloag Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello Men! Congratulations to pancho for taking most pounds and most % this week!

Happy Independence Day (USA)!!!

I have to say that today (for me) is going to be a no loss day (and hopefully not any gain), but tomorrow I'm back at it.

I wish you all the best this week. Keep your chin up Tim, there is still plenty to do diet wise, and maybe you can walk a little bit. I've lost 4-5 lbs over the last 2 weeks and the majority of it has been diet.

Good luck Men!

week26.bmp
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    Hey, what's up fellas? Still fairly new to the MFP community, friended StevLL and he recommended I join. I definitely need all the support I can get. I'm just a bit over 6 feet, and I came in with a SW of 397. I weighed in yesterday and after a week of killing myself, I actually gained two pounds (I suspect water retention?) while losing an inch or so all over. Still trying to find that groove or whatever. Anyway, lemme know what all I need to post to get in, and feel free to friend me if you want. Thanks for the support my brothers!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Wisdom. I know it feels rough sometimes. I gained 1.8 last week after two great weeks and when I looked at my dairy, it just popped out, too many carbs (processed) too much sodium and not enough workout (only rode the bike twice). This week gonna get the 1.8 back and then some. I'm comin' for ya Pancho! :-)

My goals this week,
    1. eat clean
    2. low sodium
    3. ride my @$$ off!

Luck gents!
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    LWW- 397
    CW- 391

First 6 lbs of this battle are done! Now I just have to keep it off and keep the momentum going!
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    No weight loss this week. Still 248 lb.
  • PaulC9554
    Options
    Slight loss to 131.2kg this nweek. Things are going way too slow. I need to find the trigger to get things moving again!
  • StevLL
    Options
    Great Job Eats! I see a new top spot contender. I will post another gain this week. I'm up 1.2lbs, but not too worried. The 44's I fit into last week I can slip on and off without unbuttoning and my belts are on their last hole this week. When I flex my quad I can see a the muscle definition on the side, so I'm gonna take glory in the NSV and attack the scale again this week. Didn't eat clean enough and was still over on sodium. LWW331, CW332.2 GW 225. Ya I'm feeling a big week coming! Can you hear it? I swear I can hear the theme from Rocky playing somewhere. :-)
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Another 2 pound gain this week. While I still can't do any exercises till I get an all clear from the doctor, tomorrow starts a new program for me. I can't do the p90x exercises but the family and I will be starting the nutrition part tomorrow. This will be the last gain I post.

LW 258
    CW 260
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LWW: 362
    CW: 365.6

Ashamed to say I had a 3.6lb gain this week. I wasn't feeling it this weekend and to be honest, I just kinda took the weekend off. Didn't hit the gym and pretty much ate whatever I wanted, I got it out of my system and now I'm back on track and ready for a big week! The old me would have just given up after this weekend but not anymore, it was just a minor set back in my journey, good luck to everyone this week!
  • StevLL
    Options
    Okay we got this! This for all of us,....trust me it hurts me more to do this more than it'll hurt you,......Pulls leg back in extreme backward arc,....Holds for a second,......WHOOSH!,.... Thunk! Ugh!,....okay thats our swift kick in the derrier. Let's GIT-R-DONE! men! Eats I'm coming for ya baby I can get that six lbs. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Dear scale god please help me not bite off more than I can lose,.......:huh:
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    Okay we got this! This for all of us,....trust me it hurts me more to do this more than it'll hurt you,......Pulls leg back in extreme backward arc,....Holds for a second,......WHOOSH!,.... Thunk! Ugh!,....okay thats our swift kick in the derrier. Let's GIT-R-DONE! men! Eats I'm coming for ya baby I can get that six lbs. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Dear scale god please help me not bite off more than I can lose,.......:huh:

LOL bring it biggun!
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    LWW- 391
    CW- 390

I'm only down a pound this week, but I'll take it! 390 is not 391!
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    No loss again this week. Not feeling it at all. 248 lb still.
  • StevLL
    Options
    LWW 332.2 CW 325.4 total 6.8 down! Whew lot a water I'm sure, but it feels good to be a loser again:bigsmile:
    Good job Eats, No worries Taco, I know you'll be the guy to chase down here really soon.

Dear scale god please help me not bite off more than I can lose,.......
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Held steady this week guys. While I didn't lose anything, I am stoked that I didn't gain again for the 4th or 5th time. This diet plan I started this week seems to work better and is much healthier food. I have a doctor's appt. in the morning regarding my shoulder. I think I'm going to tell the doc I want to go to a sports medicine doc for any therapy or whatever else needs to be done. I think I am also going to head back to the gym this week for at elliptical. I was told not to do anything but I think I'll be ok with a little elliptical

LW 260
    CW 260

BTW - Awesome job Steve. Thanks for keeping me inspired.
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So, I'm back after two weeks of holiday, lot's of sun there in Croatia, bit too much sometimes. Main thing is to drink enough, so I did :smile: I can recommend a cold Croatia beer with 34 degrees in the shadow. This week I will try to do some damage repair: weight two weeks ago (LLWW): 108.9 & CWW 112.2 which means a gain of 3.3 kilo's.
    No more mixed grill, ice creams, burgers, pizza's, beers and cocktails coming weeks. Cheers!!
  • PaulC9554
    Options
    Another bad entry for me. In at 132.3kg. SOOOO easy to slip in to bad old bad habits when relaxing on holiday.
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    So, I'm back after two weeks of holiday, lot's of sun there in Croatia, bit too much sometimes. Main thing is to drink enough, so I did :smile: I can recommend a cold Croatia beer with 34 degrees in the shadow. This week I will try to do some damage repair: weight two weeks ago (LLWW): 108.9 & CWW 112.2 which means a gain of 3.3 kilo's.
    No more mixed grill, ice creams, burgers, pizza's, beers and cocktails coming weeks. Cheers!!

I miss European beer! (Especially Polish beer!) Good luck getting back on track brother!
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    Another bad entry for me. In at 132.3kg. SOOOO easy to slip in to bad old bad habits when relaxing on holiday.

No worries bro! Just be sure to slip back into good ones after the holiday and you'll be solid!