Men on a Mission - Part 2

Options

Replies

• Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Again some bad news, LWW 110,6 CWW 111,9. Time to find some new inspiration. Glad to see that you guys still rock.
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Again some bad news, LWW 110,6 CWW 111,9. Time to find some new inspiration. Glad to see that you guys still rock.

I am in the same boat as you. Five weeks without a loss isn't working. If you find new inspiration, please let me know!! Good luck!!
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LWW: 355
    CW: 357.8

Up 2.8 lbs, diet was shot this weekend and didn't get to the gym at all due to a busy weekend, hopefully I'll have a big week this week to make up for it. Great job Tim!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Wow, after 29 weeks on this thread, I finally took the #1 spot for the first time. Paul was right on my heels though and StevLL had another consistent week.
    A couple of you slipped just a bit last week but today is a new day and week. I had a pretty rough go of it for about 3 months there but I think I'm back in the game. I do have another doctor visit this afternoon on my shoulder and still waiting for my knee brace to come in.
    If any of you have a topic you would like to discuss or throw out there, please do. Tim

Here are this weeks results.

Week30Results-1.jpg
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Nice job Tim! Congrats on top spot! Nice job Paul you guys are the lead and I'm shooting for ya! :laugh:
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    First one to report in I see: LWW 111.9 CWW 112.4
    My android phone is now a week away for repair, so little tracking done. This week I will get it back and I can also pick up badminton again, holiday break is over. Next week better news from across the Atlantic
  • tllstaco
    Options
    Still no loss, but several NSVs this week. Keepin the faith!
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Totally wiped out last weeks drop and now back to 132. I've been 'busting a gut' in the gym this week too. I need to re-assess my exercise / eating routine.
  • StevLL
    Options
    Well according to the scale I gained 4lbs. I'm thinking its water from all the sodium I ate yesterday and reduction in water the last few days. I was 322 on Thursday, so hoping will flush out over next couple days. :-( Okay gonna get it in gear for next week!
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    LWW- 388
    CW- 379

Been a while since I've been in the forums. This move has occupied too much of my time.
  • StevLL
    Options
    Great job Eats! Thats aweome!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Eats was the top gun this week with a 9 pound loss. Fantastic job. Here are this weeks results. If I made any mistakes, send me a message and I will try and fix it. Thanks guys.

Week31results.png
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LWW: 357.8
    CW: 361.4

Up 3.6 lbs :/ It's been a tough couple of weeks, I'll be back in the gym today so here's hoping for a good week. Sorry I wasn't able to get on yesterday, had alot of family stuff going on. Good luck to everyone!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Not a problem Pancho. I'll try and put up a new chart a little later. Here's to a good week for everyone!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Here is the updated chart for this week. Thanks guys.

Week31results-1.jpg
  • tllstaco
    Options
    Still no weight loss, but have had another NSV. Went to try on shirts for work yesterday and the 2XL were too big and I was able to fit into an XL. It feels a little snug, but I'll get used to it. Also continue to notice more definition in my legs and arms. Change my workout up a little and have started using an application to do 250 squats in a row and 100 pushups in a row. May start the situp one today. I have been doing this before I get on the elliptical trainer.

Also, if any of you guys have joint issues you might want to look at glucosamine chondroitin. I started taking it a month and a half ago and my joints seem to move better when on the elliptical.
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Down a bit this week, now at 130.5kg. I really need to get in to the 120's, this is taking some doing!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Down 2.6 this week. Last week 277.2, current 274.6. I had a really god week. I need to admit that at least 75% has been through nutrition. I am still not able to do too much because of my shoulder but am trying to be more active. My son and I are getting ready to head up to do another walk/jog up Pinnacle Peak. Grueling!!!

Taco, the scale might not be reflecting it, but your new pic definitely shows the difference. Keep up the great job.
    Well done Paul.
  • StevLL
    Options
    Good job you guys and Tim's right Taco the new pic shows the work and the success, it'll happen. Tim great job good to see you as a loser again! :-). No loss again for me this week. Can't shake this, but I'm sure it's goig to pass, just got to get in gear. The work around the house tuckers you out, but doesn't really leave enough energy for a workout. Prepping up tioday for the next feqw weeks so meaks will be weighed and sized up again, that should help me get back on track. plus going back to work I'll get all that excercise from jumping to conclusions, going off on tangents and jumping down peoples throats,.... :-))))Okay more like walking around the 60 acre main campus will help a lot. :-) Have a good week guys!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Ok guys, here is this weeks results. Paul is this weeks biggest loser with 3.3. Way to go!!! I came in next with 2.6 and the others maintained. No one gained this week! A couple didn't post their results so we will get them on the next go around. Summer is winding down. I don't want to see any of of start to store some of that winter weight. Anyone have plans on changing things up or doing something a little different?

Week32.jpg