JM 30DS start thurs 6/23 Who's with me?

Options
123457»

Replies

• kynichol21
    kynichol21 Posts: 87
    Options
    Last day of level 2 completed today. I won't be able to start level 3 until Sunday since I'm in mu best friend's wedding tomorrow.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    L3D2 20/30.....I skipped 2 days of level 2 out of boredom....so I may do just 10 days of level 3 as I need to see someone other than JM!! My *kitten* and legs feel great from the jump squats!! Still scale slow to progress....3.5lbs only...poo!! The planks.... still hate!! And ya, those jumping jacks with the weights...I just do a 2nd set of butt kicks cuz I would surely hurt someone if I lost control of a handweight! Other than that.... I ike it WAY more than level 2!!
  • poesch77
    Options
    L3D3 DONE........7 more to go....taking a rest day 2mrrw tho'!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    5 days left! Haven't missed one yet ... Woo Hoo!! tonight will be L3D6!
  • poesch77
    Options
    L3D4....done...6 more days left......arghhh...can't believe I lasted this long!!!
  • dragonflydi
    Options
    L3D4....done...6 more days left......arghhh...can't believe I lasted this long!!!

Day 6 was done last night ... on to day 7 tonight.

I have to say however, that I knew I would make it because I told myself I would. I only allow myself to think positively about these things :)

I have not faltered, have not missed one single day (even with my left arm being in a splint due to an old injury (broken L arm many years ago) that these stinkin' planks have caused to flare up ... but I am wearing it during the day and even while lifting at the gym so I can take it off just for my JM time at night).

I cannot wait to get to Friday and cross "Complete the JM30DS Challenge w/out missing even one day" off my goal list!
  • poesch77
    Options
    L3D5 DONE....5 MORE LEFT!
  • poesch77
    Options
    L3D6......4 more days!
  • dragonflydi
    Options
    I am on the cusp of completing this challenge ... woo hoo! Tonight is going to be hard b/c I have an event to attend after work, which means I won't be getting home until probably 9:30 or 10:00, but dang it, I have made it this far w/out missing one day and if I have to do this stinkin' video at 10:30, IT WILL GET DONE because Friday, sweet Friday, is my 30th day!

Saturday is "after" measurements and photo day ...
  • poesch77
    Options
    I am on the cusp of completing this challenge ... woo hoo! Tonight is going to be hard b/c I have an event to attend after work, which means I won't be getting home until probably 9:30 or 10:00, but dang it, I have made it this far w/out missing one day and if I have to do this stinkin' video at 10:30, IT WILL GET DONE because Friday, sweet Friday, is my 30th day!

Saturday is "after" measurements and photo day ...

Great job hanging on straight thru....looks like you and me are the only ones who actually stuck to it on this thread! I had to take those 2 days off for camping then I took monday off cuz of an appt.....BUT I am still hanging on!! Only 4 more flipping days and I am sooo ready for something new!! Have you lost any lbs? I have lost only 5 but my clothes are very loose so I am anxious to see how many inches lost !! I will post final measurements next tues as monday is my last day if I do it straight thru....I have a big day sat with a wedding and such so I will hopefully get up EARLY to do this! Been sleeping in lately!!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    OK Measurements:-

bust: 38.5"
    waist: 40"
    hips: 46"
    arms: 14"
    thigh: 27"

Weigh in is tomorrow so I shall add that then.

L1D1 done.

I'm melting..............

OK so:

bust: 37.5" - 1" gone
    waist: 39" - 1" gone
    hips: 44" - 2" gone
    arms: 13.5" - 0.5" gone
    thigh: 27" - 0 gone, but can't remember which bit of thigh I measured!

So, 4.5" gone - better than a sharp stick in the eye!

I didn't make a note of it either, but I think I've lost just over 7lbs too.

I do admit I restarted the program 10 days ago, so I did the whole of L1, then all of L2, then back to L1 as I'd bought new, proper weights.
  • poesch77
    Options
    OK Measurements:-

bust: 38.5"
    waist: 40"
    hips: 46"
    arms: 14"
    thigh: 27"

Weigh in is tomorrow so I shall add that then.

L1D1 done.

I'm melting..............

OK so:

bust: 37.5" - 1" gone
    waist: 39" - 1" gone
    hips: 44" - 2" gone
    arms: 13.5" - 0.5" gone
    thigh: 27" - 0 gone, but can't remember which bit of thigh I measured!

So, 4.5" gone - better than a sharp stick in the eye!

I didn't make a note of it either, but I think I've lost just over 7lbs too.

I do admit I restarted the program 10 days ago, so I did the whole of L1, then all of L2, then back to L1 as I'd bought new, proper weights.

Excellent job!
  • poesch77
    Options
    L3D7 done....3 more days.....hallelueja!!
  • dragonflydi
    Options
    Great job hanging on straight thru....looks like you and me are the only ones who actually stuck to it on this thread! I had to take those 2 days off for camping then I took monday off cuz of an appt.....BUT I am still hanging on!! Only 4 more flipping days and I am sooo ready for something new!! Have you lost any lbs? I have lost only 5 but my clothes are very loose so I am anxious to see how many inches lost !! I will post final measurements next tues as monday is my last day if I do it straight thru....I have a big day sat with a wedding and such so I will hopefully get up EARLY to do this! Been sleeping in lately!!

Funny, I was thinking that same thing this morning, I was thinking you and I ended up being the only ones checking in LOL ...

I have ONE LAST workout left. Tonight! I almost ended up messing it up as I had plans last night and didn't get home until 10:40 ... but by 10:50 I had my workout clothes on and much to my very lonely dog's disgust, rather than curling up with him, I turned on the DVD and finished at 11:20 ... just in time to be able to still log it as having done it on Thursday! :)

I have lost 4 lbs, but ALL of my clothes are too big now and I have lost count on the number of people that have commented to me on either my abs, my arms, my collar bone (weird one, I know, but I think it's a result of the shoulder work), and my overall body-fat loss. I had a total stranger at this function last night say "wow, look how toned your arms are. I want your arms" LOL ...

Ha ha ha! OK, I am typing this at work and was in the middle and my co-worker, who is about 25 years older than me just literally walks in and says "OK, what have you been doing? I can see a major difference in your arms! Are you lifting weights at the gym instead of running because look at those muscles!" I think I could get used to that :)

I will take measurements and after pictures this weekend ... I'm curious and have been having to really resist measuring anything early b/c I reallllly wanted to make it through all 30 days first.
  • poesch77
    Options
    L3D8.......2 more...yay!
  • dragonflydi
    Options
    Ladies, I did it! 30 days in a row without missing one. Friday was my 30th day :)

I have before and after pics to post on Monday, but I did my measurements today ... and was surprised. I know I am more muscular, esp after doing the 'after pics', but I really didn't think the actual inches were going down all that much. I guess now I know why my clothes are too big. I lost a total of 8.25 inches!

Bust: went from 37 to 35.5 - loss of 1.5"
    Waist (narrowest point): went from 29.5 to 29 - loss os .5"
    Hips (widest point across the bones): went from 40 to 36.5 - loss of 3.5"
    Arm: went from 12.25 to 11.25 - loss of 1"
    Thigh: went from 23.75 to 22 - loss of 1.75"

Very excited to have another item to mark off my list as "goal completed"! :)
  • dragonflydi
    Options
    Ladies, I did it! 30 days in a row without missing one. Friday was my 30th day :)

I have before and after pics to post on Monday, but I did my measurements today ... and was surprised. I know I am more muscular, esp after doing the 'after pics', but I really didn't think the actual inches were going down all that much. I guess now I know why my clothes are too big. I lost a total of 8.25 inches!

OK, as promised, here are my before and afters to go with the 8.25" and 4 lbs:

JM30DSDay1andDay30resized.jpg
  • poesch77
    Options

OK, as promised, here are my before and afters to go with the 8.25" and 4 lbs:

JM30DSDay1andDay30resized.jpg

Damn, look at those abs!!! Way to go!! I have one more day left 2mrrw...then I will measure and compare! I only did 28 days as I did 8 days of level 2 cuz I hated it sooo bad!! But that is okay! I can tell I have lost major inches as I went down 1 whole size almost 2!! What are you doing next?
  • dragonflydi
    Options
    Damn, look at those abs!!! Way to go!! I have one more day left 2mrrw...then I will measure and compare! I only did 28 days as I did 8 days of level 2 cuz I hated it sooo bad!! But that is okay! I can tell I have lost major inches as I went down 1 whole size almost 2!! What are you doing next?

I saw that you did it!! WOOO HOOO!!

Funny, I got home from work last night and felt lost ... I may have to keep going with that DVD ... or check out another one? I thought about maybe shaking things up and trying to do two levels back to back?
  • poesch77
    Options
    So I only lost 5 lbs but I went down 1 whole size almost 2!!! Here are my inches lost.........

Upper waist 37-34= 3
    Middle waist 42- 38 1/2= 4 1/2 Oh, this needs to go down ALOT more!
    Hips 48- 45=3 WOW!
    Thighs 27-25=2
    Chest 42-391/2= 3 1/2
    Arms left: 16-141/2= 1 1/2
    right: 15-13=2

Calf ( I forgot to measure these at beginning but did at day 13)
    left: 18 3/4-16=2 3/4
    right: 17-15 3/4=1 3/4 who has one calf bigger than the other....geez!

Total lost in inches: 24 inches....does that seem high....my math skills suck but damn, I am so happy!!

You all need to try The Shred.....was a rough 28 days...( I only did 8 days of level 2 cuz I hated it!) but I made it and with great results!!

If the Shred it with Weights is only 25 minutes I may try this!! I have so much more strength in my arms now!!