TWEENERS 10/4

Options
123457»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    ...How long was the walk? Did you get a Tshirt? How ya feeling now? Yea sorry but I can't EVEN imagnie a swinging bridge....EEK...scares me to hear the words.:grumble: ...

...Love the lil 'what did I miss' .gif you used...hehehehe....I stole it! er, um I meant to say can I borrow it?:smooched: :noway: :laugh:

Well, the actual walk/run/jog started at 8:00 and we started in the middle of the crowd somewhere because Carol dragged me everywhere looking for good spots to take photos. We ended up just doing the 2k (for families) instead of the 5k and we ended our walk about 9:15 or so. I added some pics to my profile if you want to see (last five pics - a couple of the bridges we had to cross too). The last one of me being completely erked that she made me stand there for her to take a pic of me (no make-up and all sweaty). :grumble:

The registration was something like $25 and then you got the t-shirt for free. I got an XL that fit around the belly the way I wanted it to, but it was really long on me (came down to mid thigh) and the arms were like 3 sizes too big and it was long-sleeved. I would've rather had a short-sleeved shirt and then if it was going to be too chilly, just wear a jacket. Oh well. :ohwell:

It was a lot of fun afterward too, since we walked the shops and ate lunch and stuff. We made a day of it and finally left out of "River Market" around 3:00. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Calves felt a little sore since the terrain is a lot different from being on a treadmill, but other than that I felt great - tired, but great.

:happy: I love emoticons. I find them all over the place.

oh I love them as well...they speak volumes!!

Oh do make sure to stretch out good over the weekend so you don't get cramps....but you probably are smart enough to know that and have already done it.

Yea the inclines are killers when you're not used them.......:ohwell:
  • monica5237
    Options
    Okay guys I posted my water but not my weight I go to my dr today and I will reply with my weight loss this week when i get back it will be about 3pm texas time (central time)