Lose 5lbs+ in July!!! YES WE CAN

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank BMFRAZIE for arranging this challenge and keeping up with all the posts. I looked at the excel and you are doing a great job maintaining all the information diligently. I really appreciate what you are doing for all of us!
    A Big Thank you!!

I could not have said it better!!! Ditto Belinda!!:flowerforyou:
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for doing this. what does the * mean after someone's name in the spreadsheet?

i did 8 real push-ups today, but quite a few fake ones... i'm shooting for just counting real ones, but we'll see how that goes! my arms may very well fall off!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for doing this. what does the * mean after someone's name in the spreadsheet?

i did 8 real push-ups today, but quite a few fake ones... i'm shooting for just counting real ones, but we'll see how that goes! my arms may very well fall off!

The * tells me that they did the program with me last month.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone. I have the spreadsheet updated as of 2:30 est yesterday. I will add the new updates this morning. Our top person for the July 4th weekend was Ashleyconstatine with a 2.8 drop. She picked our optional weekly challenge of 100 push ups by the next week. If you do decide to do this please check in with the group to tell us how it is going.

Congrats to everyone for the drops this week. Here are the top three as of my cut off time. We are missing 32 out of 90 people still.

1st ----> ashleyconstatine = 2.8 pounds
    2nd ----> FLDancingQueen = 1.6 pounds
    3rd --->j_courter = 1.5 pounds
    Congrats to all losers and to the top 3 losers!! Whooooohooo!!! Keep up the good work!

We are missing 32 out of 90 people still.
    Come on peeps!! It is the 1st week and there are 32 no shows. I am sure some of you have checked in by now. But this is not a contest. No one is going to say anything if you gained. Especially with the holiday weekend. Success is never giving up!! Last month we had over 50% of the people fall off the wagon. Weight loss take perseverance and patience. We can do this up or down. Consistency not perfection is the key! None of us are going to be thinking. Get rid of that stinky thinking.
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!

I just wanna check in! I was sooo upset the other day because of my 7 pounds gain! I got be Booty to thr gym yesterday and was strict with my eating and i shed some of that waterweight. Even though im still up from last week, I'm hoping to work hard and still get to my goal by the end of the month. I really love the support and seeing what everyone else is doing... so please share when you have a great sweat session or stay within calories even when its a tough day!
  • Cusegirl1992
    Cusegirl1992 Posts: 124
    Options
    The chart looks great! Thank you for all the work that you do to make it easier for us to track our loss...
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I love the chart! It's so easy to read! Thank you! :flowerforyou:

I'm really floundering over here, and am trying to get myself back in gear.
  • _jh_
    _jh_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sundance - Thanks for clearing up the weigh in day thing. I was pretty sure I had it right but there were so many people entering weights on Wednesday I thought I'd better check.

bmfrazie - Thanks so much for doing this!! Please let me know if you need help with entering weights or anything.

Thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • glserr
    glserr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: glserr/Gabe

Goal weight on July 30: 222

07/01: 231
    07/06: 229
    07/13:
    07/20:
    07/27:
    07/30:
  • j_courter
    Options
    How's everyone doing with the push-up challenge? I was only going to count "real" push-ups, but I still can't do more than 5-6 at a time! I'm such a pansey! I guess I'll count the girl push-ups too...

I've got about 80 done.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I hope you're all managing to stay on track :) I'm getting to the point of wanting junk food but trying really hard to beat it! Tonight I'll only drink the amount of alcohol I can within my calorie count - may have to do some more exercise to increase that ;) Must remember to do my push ups too. Am with family over the weekend and staying with a great aunt who uses butter and oil in everything it could be tricky. On the other hand being vegetarian may mean I only get veg and potatoes anyway ;)
    Have a good weekend everyone!

Tam
    x
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing with the push-up challenge? I was only going to count "real" push-ups, but I still can't do more than 5-6 at a time! I'm such a pansey! I guess I'll count the girl push-ups too...

I've got about 80 done.

I can't do more than that at a time either. :)
  • j_courter
    Options
    Thanks! That makes me feel better! The good news is: my arms ARE getting stronger! I used to only be able to get 2-3 in. Yeah! I love progress!
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options

I've got about 80 done.

I had forgotten all about it! During Jillian Micheal's push up sections I always switch to girl, my shoulders get real manly and overly defined real quick! I will get on those girl push ups though and will be sure to label them as such so as to continued to be inspired by you all. You guys are motivating!
    Trying to figure what exercise to do today. I recently started adding in more treadmill to my weekly routines and my butt is killing me! :laugh:
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I made an attempt at the push ups last night, got 5 sissy push ups (on knees instead of toes) in. I HATE how weak my arms are!! Will try for more tonight.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    how u look at the spreadsheet is there link x
  • harliesmom
    harliesmom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just weighed in, (i do weighins and measurements on friday because I'm off work!)

Name/ real name: Harliesmom

Goal weight on July 30: 150

07/01: 155.4
    07/06: 154.2
    07/13:
    07/20:
    07/27:
    07/30:
  • ashleymgonzales
    Options
    I was confused about the weigh ins. I missed the fourth. I hope I'm still in it. I will weigh in this monday
  • tiffbarnett
    Options
    Goal Weight July 30th 224 lbs.

7/1: 231
    7/6: 229.4
    7/13:
    7/20:
    7/27:
    7/30:

I forgot to post my weigh in yesterday. I hope I am still in it.:noway:
  • monky13grl
    monky13grl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sorry! I was on vacation and didn't see the Monday weigh in. Either way, I just got back so I will weigh in anyway, even though the chart is done. I will definitely weigh in this coming Monday regardless.

Monky13grl/Mel

Goal weight on July 31st: 140

07/01: 147
    07/04: 147 (really 7/8)- vacation, so I am actually not too upset. I still want to see 145 again though.
    07/11:
    07/18:
    07/25:
    07/31: