Keep at it, babe!

It'll get better - at least I hope it will! LOL

going to bad....

Bye!
    Forgot to say, awesome pictures - you look great
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,367 Member
    Options
    Good morning one and all! Plyo for the first time for me! Awesome workout! I burned 393 calories, just fyi based upon the discussion last week. Didn't get Ab Ripper in yesterday, got home too late :ohwell:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I did my first p90X today. I did chest and back! Man that's a workout. I did that, went for a run and did the ab ripper when i got home
  • 515TeachNRun
    Options
    Wow, Areay! That is a heavy workout day!!

How was VEGAS!!!?
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Beautiful Xers!!!

I did Cardio today and got into a usual time drain with the contractor (Holly Batman, I want him out of my life already!!!)

Life is good, the renovations die hard, but mine is in the last throws of existence, so I am feeling optimistic that it will be over soon!!!

My DH is not doing as well....Work is crazy....ETC.ETC.

On top of it last night I was bugging him about my shoulders getting visible bigger, and he is like "donno"...Poor man...

But he said he will do some of the X WOs with me when the reno is done.( We just don't have space for 2 people to WO right now )

Oh, yeah, I think my shoulders are getting bigger, and I can see deltoids and other muscles I don't know the name of ...well, maybe I do, but learned just recently - Ha-ha.
    And yesterday my arm was a bit itchy around triceps, and I touched it and it felt different!!!!
    Like there was not "flap", no hanging, just solid....muscle!!!

I wish I had discoveries like that more often!!!

So, even if I don't feel "thin" at the moment, the changes are happening, and I have patience to wait for them!!!

I made some more adjustments to my diet to make sure I am losing more. I am feeling good as far as my digestion goes, and it seems like I have enough calories for now. But nothing is cut in stone, and I may go up as soon as I get the sign that I am getting thinner...It may not make sense, but that worked pretty well for me in the past...

Life's good when you are doing X!!!

Bring it!!!
  • JennyGetsFit
    Options
    I did my first p90X today. I did chest and back! Man that's a workout. I did that, went for a run and did the ab ripper when i got home

That's unbelievable!
  • JennyGetsFit
    Options
    EvilPIB - great job on workouts!
    thanks for reading my blog!
    And thanks on the compliment of my pictures!!!

I am totally determined to fight this middle age thingy, and I know it can be done.
    Did you know that Debbie Siebers, my most favourite BB fitness guru is 50?
    As is Tony?

I love these guys - they make me optimistic!

I know I can take care of my body, if only they invented exercises for the face :wink:
  • JennyGetsFit
    Options
    Good morning one and all! Plyo for the first time for me! Awesome workout! I burned 393 calories, just fyi based upon the discussion last week. Didn't get Ab Ripper in yesterday, got home too late :ohwell:

Hello, TeachNrun!!

How was the race???

Same happends to me - if I leave AB ripper for later, it most likely doesn't get done that day!!!

Oh, well!

Keep it up!
  • JennyGetsFit
    Options

I JUST HAVE TO SAY - I LOVE YOU, GUYS!

SO NICE TO HAVE SUPPORT!!!
    :heart: :flowerforyou: :love: :heart:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    It was fun. I think the guys I went with enjoyed it a little more
  • 515TeachNRun
    Options

I JUST HAVE TO SAY - I LOVE YOU, GUYS!

SO NICE TO HAVE SUPPORT!!!
    :heart: :flowerforyou: :love: :heart:

I have to agree. I love the support and I enjoy seeing what everyone else is up to.

Jenny: The race was so much fun. Felt kind of like the Amazing Race: get a runner to the starting line, watch for a bit, the rest of the team raced to the car and drove to the next transition spot, people/runner watch, hand-off, race to the car, and all over again. We had so many laughs! My time was 1 hour 48 seconds for 6.2 miles. I really wanted to break the hour mark, but I was very hot and by then I needed to pee-wetting myself at the finish line :noway: I am pleased that I averaged under 10 minute miles!

I was interested to read your blog regarding overtraining. I am trying to figure out how to keep running but truly follow the P90X schedule. I may do a race in Nov. so I don't want to NOT run, but I am concerned with time and overtraining.

Also, I need to play with calories. I am really not losing anything. I am staying within my range and eating exercise calories. Maybe I should go to half of them. I am within a healthy range, so I know it may take awhile to lose what I'd like. And I probably need to adjust my goal: what I weighed at 22 is probably not realistic for 38, close to 39!

Well, I've written a book, so I'll close. Keep bringin' it girls!!
  • JennyGetsFit
    Options
    That race sounds like fun!!!
  • JennyGetsFit
    Options
    That race sounds like fun!!!

(ithere is an echo here )
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    EvilPIB - great job on workouts!
    thanks for reading my blog!
    And thanks on the compliment of my pictures!!!

I am totally determined to fight this middle age thingy, and I know it can be done.
    Did you know that Debbie Siebers, my most favourite BB fitness guru is 50?
    As is Tony?

I love these guys - they make me optimistic!

I know I can take care of my body, if only they invented exercises for the face :wink:

I'm with you on that one. I'll be 41 in a few weeks and my goal is to physical fit so when I become a grandmother I can play with my grandkids instead of sitting around because I get out of breath.
  • EvilPIB
    Options
    Ok, couldn't do the Cardio today because my knees hurt so much. I tried but just couldn't do it so, instead I walked on my treadclimber for 60 min (using the climber not straight treadmill), 2.5 mph and burned 695 calories.

I guess I was over ambicious when I bought the system :embarassed: (so say's my MD) that I didn't think about how this would affect my knee's :cry: . So, from this day forward all Cardio/Kenpo/Plyometrics will be replaced with 60 min on the treadclimber. Not a bad trade to save my knees and pain that comes with it. At least I will be able to all the others which isn't too bad. :happy:
  • 515TeachNRun
    Options
    Evil: FOr the first three weeks, I replaced the cardio with running on the treadmill or outside to prepare for the race. So, you make modifications so that you can continue to WO. Better than ending up with an injury which allows you to do NOTHING!

I did shoulders and arms, no bonus round. Man, mornings go by to quickly!

Have a great day :happy:
  • JennyGetsFit
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!

I am working from home - too many things happening here at home, safer if I am on hands to answer questions. Plus I am not being paid for the work on weekend, it is OK to save some time on commute once in a while...

Also, I slept like crap...so woke up stiff and cranky. I will bring it noonish...
  • EvilPIB
    Options
    Evil: FOr the first three weeks, I replaced the cardio with running on the treadmill or outside to prepare for the race. So, you make modifications so that you can continue to WO. Better than ending up with an injury which allows you to do NOTHING!

I did shoulders and arms, no bonus round. Man, mornings go by to quickly!

Have a great day :happy:
    '

Thank you. It looks like I may have to,at least for the next year, leave out the cardio/kenpo/plyo workouts. No more jumping up & down for me, knee surgery is in the furture. At least I can do all the other workouts with no problems. I also did shoulder & arms, no bonus round (no time) today Thanks for the support

Have an awesome day.
  • 515TeachNRun
    Options
    I did Shoulders and Arms yesterday also. No time for bonus round in the am, but I did leave work on time for once, put a pot of chili on to simmer (it is NASTY weather here in IA!) and brought it for the bonus round and my best round of AR yet :happy:

Yoga this a.m. That was very difficult to me. I am very tight in my left hamstring, so the left side was super hard. Only time for the first 50 minutes. I'll have to come home and finish tonight.

Jenny, I hope your day is off to a better start today :flowerforyou:
  • JennyGetsFit
    Options
    I did Yoga X today and food was a bit low on protein but I am not going to sweat it

you know what I just realized?

I am at the end of week 3!!!

That means that next week is rest week!

WOW!

Time flies when you are having fun!

How are you all doing?