Why are some people afraid to leave their FOOD diary open?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I didn't know mine was closed....I'll fix it ;)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Didn't even know I could open my Food Diary...lol
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Flat out, it's really no one's business what I'm eating, unless I make it their business. So, no offense,

^^^^THIS^^^^ Mine is open to friends....if you wanna see it send me a friend request. I'm very friendly, helpful, supportive and most important of all non judgmental and love being friends with others who are the same. If that's you great send a request!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to look...that damn sodium is my nemesis!!!! Anybody need another friend add me :) Happy Monday!
  • houstonmacbro
    houstonmacbro Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ive seen peoples food diarys get posted on the message boards just to be picked apart.Mines open now,but I closed it for awhile because I had random a**holes sending me messages about not eating my exercise calories,or eating proccesed foods,or how I shouldnt drink blah blahh blah closing it was much easier than telling each and every one of them to *kitten* off

This is a quote ^^ but it actually happened to me too, and I wasn't asking for help or advice. There are some real TOOLS on here, I nearly closed my diary, but then I thought "why should I? I have nothing to hide".I just blocked him instead.
    It did upset me though....

Some people are very judgmental.
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Flat out, it's really no one's business what I'm eating, unless I make it their business. So, no offense,

i like it
    nuff said.

^^I agree^^
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I opened mine the other day. I will leave it open. I don't really care what people think. I am doing fairly well. If anyone wants to copy what I eat, be my guest. I eat pretty well.
  • azura8181
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for all the replies! I guess I did hit a nerve with some people. Oh well, se la vie!

I choose to leave mine open. I have no hidden agenda and those who choose to look....fine.

As for my profile being open only for friends....just never thought about it being open to the public. That simple.

So after all this - you still don't have an open diary?? Bizarre!

My thoughts exactly!

Its open now but nothing is in it well her profile does say she lives in the middle of nowhere so maybe she is just bored. Mine is private because I want it to be.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Even though my profile is private (open to friends) I have it set up that my food diary is public for anyone to see. I think people may not realize it's blocked.