30DS Started TODAY 6/23- Join if/when you want.

Options

Replies

• helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    @maggieholmes - added! :)

Day 3 of Level 3 today. Sweating like mad. I did the modifications for most moves but managed to do 3 sets of 5 rockstar jumps in a row so I'm proud of that. And I do think it went by faster! :]

I might not be able to do it tomorrow though :x We might not get home on time for me to be able to workout.
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    30 day shred?

Dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with Natalie all the way, last time!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    30 day shred?

Dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Awesome!!! WTG!

I finished day 28 today. Only 2 more days to go!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    30 day shred?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

So, come on share your before and after results.....
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    So, come on share your before and after results.....

Tuesday is my official weighing and measuring day, but for you I'll do it a day early (tomorrow morning).

By the way, I will be lurking to see the rest of you over the finishing line. :bigsmile:
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on track tomorrow after doing 2/3rds of the workout on Friday and skipping it yesterday and today due to this dastardly heat. If I do it every day this week, Friday will be my last day.
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    RESULTS

SW 124
    FW 121.8

So less than 3 lbs lost. Not as dramatic as I'd hoped, but I reckon I have built muscle. And bear in mind that I always eat my exercise calories, for the long haul and all that.

I have lost an inch from bust, waist and hips. I'm afraid I didn't measure thighs etc.

I also didn't think ahead and don't have any before and after pics to offer. But I definitely look better; more definition everywhere.

Wish I'd lost more, but there again, I am pleased with how I look and feel.
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! Wish me luck and feel free to add me! The more support, the better!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    RESULTS

SW 124
    FW 121.8

So less than 3 lbs lost. Not as dramatic as I'd hoped, but I reckon I have built muscle. And bear in mind that I always eat my exercise calories, for the long haul and all that.

I have lost an inch from bust, waist and hips. I'm afraid I didn't measure thighs etc.

I also didn't think ahead and don't have any before and after pics to offer. But I definitely look better; more definition everywhere.

Wish I'd lost more, but there again, I am pleased with how I look and feel.

Your results are great!! I think the reason you didn't lose as much weight as you'd hoped is beacuse you don't have much left to lost anyway.

I've got 6 days left, back on track today after taking the weekend off.
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! Wish me luck and feel free to add me! The more support, the better!

Good luck!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Day 25 done, oooh not long now!!!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Guess what - I miss it!!!!!!!!! :frown:

I'm waiting for Ripped in 30 to arrive. Last night I tried '30 minutes to fitness (weights)' with Kelly Coffer-Meyer, which is actually pretty good in my humble opinion. May stay with that, as I've been convinced of the need to work with weights. But thought I'd give my poor muscles a rest this evening. So did 90 minutes on the exercise bike instead :laugh: (It is in front of the tv though, so I may as well).

So how are you all doing?
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Guess what - I miss it!!!!!!!!! :frown:

I'm waiting for Ripped in 30 to arrive. Last night I tried '30 minutes to fitness (weights)' with Kelly Coffer-Meyer, which is actually pretty good in my humble opinion. May stay with that, as I've been convinced of the need to work with weights. But thought I'd give my poor muscles a rest this evening. So did 90 minutes on the exercise bike instead :laugh: (It is in front of the tv though, so I may as well).

So how are you all doing?

I've been wondering how i'll cope when i finish, eek. I've already received my 6 week 6 pack dvd, tried it out on Friday and it's bloody hard! Quite fast paced and she doesn't explain the positions as well as she does in the shred, but will give it my all when i've finished 30ds.

Look at you taking it easy now, with *only* 90mins to cycling, you really know how to chill out, lol!!!
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    29 days done. Last shred tomorrow! :smile:
  • helloclaire
    Options
    Congrats to Maggie for finishing and for gd50cent for being almost done, too!!

I was supposed to do Level 3 Day 4 yesterday (so I guess that's day 24) but like I was afraid, I couldn't do it because I was too tired. I swam good two hours in the ocean and walked a whole lot, too, so I stayed under calories despite a calorie-intesne dinner! :)

Anyway, it's back to the Shred tonight! I don't think I'll be able to do the unmodified version ever this time around, but if I do the 30DS again later I'll definitely give it a go. I do it with 3lb weights now, by the way.

I'm pretty excited that I'm almost done, but I am afraid I'll fall off the treadmill once it's over, too! But I have a lot of exercise videos that I think I'll mix up for a while until I give 30DS another go.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I just started on Saturday.... started a video blog if you want to check it out. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbjWvbiBXfI
  • helloclaire
    Options
    One more note-

I realized just now that I did 11 days of level 2, not 10. Whoa.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Maggie for finishing and for gd50cent for being almost done, too!!

I was supposed to do Level 3 Day 4 yesterday (so I guess that's day 24) but like I was afraid, I couldn't do it because I was too tired. I swam good two hours in the ocean and walked a whole lot, too, so I stayed under calories despite a calorie-intesne dinner! :)

Anyway, it's back to the Shred tonight! I don't think I'll be able to do the unmodified version ever this time around, but if I do the 30DS again later I'll definitely give it a go. I do it with 3lb weights now, by the way.

I'm pretty excited that I'm almost done, but I am afraid I'll fall off the treadmill once it's over, too! But I have a lot of exercise videos that I think I'll mix up for a while until I give 30DS another go.

i'm almost done, too. i switch between the 3lb and 5lb weights, depending on how tired i am :P i think next time around, i will try to do more of the exercises unmodified .. except the jumping lunges, those are just insane, i feel like i'm going to break every bone in my lower body just by WATCHING natalie!!
  • helloclaire
    Options
    ^ I can barely do jumping lunges, too. I did a bit better today, though.

So, Level 3 Day 4 done. 6 more to go!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    One more note-

I realized just now that I did 11 days of level 2, not 10. Whoa.

OH NO!!!