30DS Started TODAY 6/23- Join if/when you want.

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    THE 30 DAY SHRED DONE.

This is amazing. This is a first in so many more days than one. Oh God. I love it!!!!!

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

Let us know your results......

BTW, I started Ripped in 30 yesterday, along with Maggie from here...anyone want to join us please do, there's a thread on the same forum about it!!:happy:

Yeah, come on everybody, we are waiting for you. :flowerforyou:
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    I just wanted to post my results after finishing.

I lost 9 lbs, 3/4" on my neck, 1" each on bust and hips. Can't find my pre-shred waist measurement though. I thought I was down 1 1/2" on some of those, but it's hard to measure yourself.

This morning (4 days after completing the Shred) I was down another lb (for a total of 10 since starting the Shred), and I hope to lose 5 more lbs this month and hopefully some inches as Hubby and I are doing the Shred again.

This morning I did something I should have done before starting the Shred the first time ... I had Hubby take pics of me today so that I can compare the before Shred pics with the after Shred pics. Hoping to see some more great results!
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    I also forgot to say that the cardio was difficult for me the first time, and now I am doing the level 1 cardio with weights (like in level 3), and I can do it without stopping! Whoo hoo!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options

I lost 9 lbs, 3/4" on my neck, 1" each on bust and hips. Can't find my pre-shred waist measurement though. I thought I was down 1 1/2" on some of those, but it's hard to measure yourself.

This morning (4 days after completing the Shred) I was down another lb (for a total of 10 since starting the Shred), and I hope to lose 5 more lbs this month and hopefully some inches as Hubby and I are doing the Shred again.

This morning I did something I should have done before starting the Shred the first time ... I had Hubby take pics of me today so that I can compare the before Shred pics with the after Shred pics. Hoping to see some more great results!

Wow! 9 lbs lost, and all those inches too! Fantabulosso! BRavo! Congratulations!

Wish you were going to join us on Ripped in 30, but hope you enjoy the Shred experience all over again.

:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

Amazing results!!! We've all done so bloody well!!

All Hail Jillian our leader!!:bigsmile:
  • helloclaire
    Options
    Okay. 30DS results!

I was not able to measure for inches, but the change was noticeable from like Day 6. After that I didn't see many changes, but I am pretty sure I did lose inches.

As for pounds, I started the Shred in late June and since then I've lost around 11 pounds. Of course diet was a huge part and I was doing a lot of other exercises the bulk of the time, but I still would credit 30DS most out of any other exercises I did. :)

I did Level 1 again today. I don't know. It was still a hard workout :P Obviously easier than Levels 1 and 2, but I didn't feel that much different from say how I felt as I was finishing Level 1 the first time around. However, when doing boxing, my arms felt like air (thanks to boxing with weights in Level 3)! :D

I am kind of scared to start Ripped in 30 but I hope to start one day. I might do the 30DS one more time before doing so. For now I think I'll stick to the other videos I have plus 30DS once in a while. :)

YAY TO US!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Okay. 30DS results!

I was not able to measure for inches, but the change was noticeable from like Day 6. After that I didn't see many changes, but I am pretty sure I did lose inches.

As for pounds, I started the Shred in late June and since then I've lost around 11 pounds. Of course diet was a huge part and I was doing a lot of other exercises the bulk of the time, but I still would credit 30DS most out of any other exercises I did. :)

I did Level 1 again today. I don't know. It was still a hard workout :P Obviously easier than Levels 1 and 2, but I didn't feel that much different from say how I felt as I was finishing Level 1 the first time around. However, when doing boxing, my arms felt like air (thanks to boxing with weights in Level 3)! :D

I am kind of scared to start Ripped in 30 but I hope to start one day. I might do the 30DS one more time before doing so. For now I think I'll stick to the other videos I have plus 30DS once in a while. :)

YAY TO US!

11 pounds is great, whatever the reason! Especially when you take into account that you will have been building (or at least consolidating) muscle mass.

I was really scared of Ripped too, but I did day 1 yesterday and it was much easier than I had feared. Not nearly as bad as level 3 of 30DS.
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Okay. 30DS results!

YAY TO US!

Wow 11 lbs is amazing, well done you!!!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    missed yesterday's 30DS - first time in that week-which normally I am totally ok with, i am totally ok with doing it only every other day even- but I leave for the US on Saturday and I really, really want to be done by wednesday ( so I will have thursday for last minute chores and packing, Friday to take cats to kennel etc) - I will have to do the 30ds twice today in order to finish on time now :-(

on a "positive" side- I tried to do push-ups (proper ones not on my knees) after today's work out and I did 5 half push-ups- half because I cannot lower myself all the way down- but still big improvement
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    ok did 30ds for second time today that makes 27 times - I do not recommend 2 times in one day!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Twice in a day and you live to tell the tale??! Wow, go you!!:happy:
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Wow, JeninBelgium, you've got some stamina girl! :drinker:
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    Thanks Skinny and Maggie- number 28 done- two more to go-then will take a picture and measurements to compare- still scary but my arms look better- to me at least
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Thanks Skinny and Maggie- number 28 done- two more to go-then will take a picture and measurements to compare- still scary but my arms look better- to me at least

Hang on in there - looking forward to your results. :smile:

Are you going to come and join us on 'Ripped in 30 next?
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    Day 29 done last night (ok ok day 44 but 29th time shredding) I even did some of the jump lunges instead of standing lunges, and think that on my side planks (last ab exercises) I even managed to get my hip fully off the ground on one side every time, and most of the time on the other side (I have huge hips so this is a big accomplishment)

I will be getting the ripped DVD when I am in the US (leaving for home on Saturday) but I think you will all be done before I even get started. May simply redo the shred or shred it with weights (which I already have) between the time I return to Belgium and leave again - I will be attending a wedding in Spain on September 10 so will only be home 10 days before I leave again.

Tonight, after my work out I will measure and tonight or tomorrow I will take pictures and try to figure that out
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    Day (time) 30 done
    I will have to take pictures (tomorrow) but measurement results
    3.5 inches lost from chest ( I think that is about 8.5-9cm)
    4 inches from waist (10cm)
    1/4 inch from hips - that figures!
    1/2 inch from my neck ( but that measurement is difference since april)
    2 inches from thighs
    1/2 inch off of arms

total 10.75 inches lost!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Day (time) 30 done
    2 inches from thighs
    1/2 inch off of arms

total 10.75 inches lost!

Hey, congratulations JeninBelgium! You stuck at it and you've done really well! We'll be waiting for those pics.

:smile: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :smile: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :smile: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Day (time) 30 done
    2 inches from thighs
    1/2 inch off of arms

total 10.75 inches lost!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Your results are fantastic, well done you!!!:bigsmile:
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    Thanks everyone!