30DS Started TODAY 6/23- Join if/when you want.

Options

Replies

• MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done and dusted! I could definitely tell that my stamina had improved, but my calves were still aching from yesterday so it was difficult in a different way. I'm doing everything unmodified except the push-ups, but I still need to get heavier weights.

Thanks so much for the encouragement, maggieholmes and skinnyinnotime - regular exercise is quite a breakthrough for me, as for my whole life I've been "the unsporty one" and I've found it hard to break out of that way of thinking. I just keep reminding myself that it's only 20 minutes, and it will make me feel so much better and healthier in the long run!

Well it sounds like you are doing really well, if you are already doing almost everything unmodified. Perhaps you will discover that you are the sporty type after all! :bigsmile:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Is the 30 day shred for general toning and shape or for weight loss or both?

Both!
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    Level 3 Day 8 done. I honestly can't believe that I only have two left to go...!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is complete, done and dusted, I have survived and I have results, WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Before: After:

Waist 29 27.5
    Hips 35 34
    Left thigh 22.5 21
    Right thigh 22 21

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Marvelosso! Fantastico! Fabulosso!

Hearty congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

Hearty congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Thank you!!

It was all very strange I felt kind of nervous just before I started and then triumphant with the last minute of abs, lol!!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options

Thank you!!

It was all very strange I felt kind of nervous just before I started and then triumphant with the last minute of abs, lol!!

Yeah, I was waiting for the drum roll ...

You absolutely must try level 1 again, for the sense of superiority it gives you!
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is complete, done and dusted, I have survived and I have results, WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Waist 29 27.5
    Hips 35 34
    Left thigh 22.5 21
    Right thigh 22 21

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

well done! :bigsmile:

you're officially a shredhead!
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    I couldn't do it last night...:(
    Two days left, hopefully I get to do it tonight and tomorrow...!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

Waist 29 27.5
    Hips 35 34
    Left thigh 22.5 21
    Right thigh 22 21

well done! :bigsmile:

you're officially a shredhead!

Thanks...shredhead eh, hmm I like it!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    I couldn't do it last night...:(
    Two days left, hopefully I get to do it tonight and tomorrow...!

Go girl you can do this!!!:drinker:
  • helloclaire
    Options
    I did it yesterday! :)
    Today's my last day - will do it after work at night.
    It's been awesome in other aspects too - I hit a new low this morning and won the July 10lbs challenge! :)
  • helloclaire
    Options
    THE 30 DAY SHRED DONE.

This is amazing. This is a first in so many more days than one. Oh God. I love it!!!!!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options

Waist 29 27.5
    Hips 35 34
    Left thigh 22.5 21
    Right thigh 22 21

EXCELLENT GOOD JOB YOU!
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    THE 30 DAY SHRED DONE.

This is amazing. This is a first in so many more days than one. Oh God. I love it!!!!!

Incredible- great job!!!
  • JeninBelgium
    Options

You absolutely must try level 1 again, for the sense of superiority it gives you!

Did level 3 day 1 yesterday (must update my ticker still) - because of injury, lack of overall fitness and shear size I need to do modified versions of everything (still can't do jumping jacks) this made me feel like I was cheating a bit on this level- but on a few exercises I definitely knew that I was NOT cheating pant, pant, puff, sweat

can't wait to try level 1 again for that sense of superiority :laugh:
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    THE 30 DAY SHRED DONE.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've done so well!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • helloclaire
    Options
    THANK YOU!!! :smooched:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    THE 30 DAY SHRED DONE.

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

Let us know your results......

BTW, I started Ripped in 30 yesterday, along with Maggie from here...anyone want to join us please do, there's a thread on the same forum about it!!:happy:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

Did level 3 day 1 yesterday (must update my ticker still) - because of injury, lack of overall fitness and shear size I need to do modified versions of everything (still can't do jumping jacks) this made me feel like I was cheating a bit on this level- but on a few exercises I definitely knew that I was NOT cheating pant, pant, puff, sweat

can't wait to try level 1 again for that sense of superiority :laugh:

Well done you!! I found the last circuit on level 3 an absolute killer, my arms were a quivering wreck by the end of it!